Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England...

3 posters

Go down

England... Empty England...

Post by quiet_riot June 8th 2009, 20:23

Just been discussing this on another forum, the and am being treated like I'm diseased or something...just interested in your opinions:

pepper63 wrote:Can i ask which national team you support?Because if it's England that "scouse prick" as you call him is probably going to be one of a few who will keep the U.K. interested in next years world cup.Nick supports Wrexham so he has to be Welsh and we know what they'll be doing next year(fa) as for the blue team in Manchester who knows they may just buy their way onto a Fifa cover.Razz

quiet_riot wrote:I don't. I absolutely cannot 'support' a team made up of players who I despise. Just because they wear a different shirt doesn't mean I suddenly want the likes of Lampard, Rooney, Wio and 'Super JT' to do well.

Jumbo wrote:Its pathetic acutally thinking about it.

I cant stand Gerrard but I still want him to do well for England, cos its England isnt it and I'm English.

quiet_riot wrote:I think that's worse than not supporting them. You're a United fan (presumably, probably never been to a game, like), but you'd happily support Gerrard when he's wearing white, despite the fact you probably boo him to fuck when he's wearing red!

Football fan in fickle shocker...
quiet_riot
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

England... Empty Re: England...

Post by bluealf June 8th 2009, 21:43

I can see your point, but i think you are wrong.

If you are English you want England to win their games.

I dont watch their games unless the boys are watching myself but i still want them to win.
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar June 8th 2009, 23:30

I don't hate every opposition player, and i support England regardless of who's playing for them. So i guess i disagree with you.

I hate the club over the player, in most cases.
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down