Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tevez written transfer request ?

+7
KippaxLad
Cheesy
Stato
jimharri
stony
mat
bluealf
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tevez written transfer request ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tevez written transfer request ?

Post by bluealf December 12th 2010, 17:48

Because he dosnt live with the mother.

When she was preggers with that ill child he was shagging a 19 year old actress for all he was worth and got caught and the mother of his kids fucked him off.

Saint Carlos the hypocrite.

wank
bluealf
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Tevez written transfer request ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tevez written transfer request ?

Post by sdavros December 12th 2010, 19:32

bluealf wrote:Because he dosnt live with the mother.

When she was preggers with that ill child he was shagging a 19 year old actress for all he was worth and got caught and the mother of his kids fucked him off.

Saint Carlos the hypocrite.

wank

fucking hell... Mancini and the club have to be strong on him. They can't keep giving him time off, he fucked off to Europe apparently, if things were right he'd be on the first plane back to Argentina to see his kids, the way he's been talking like.

I know it's not numer 1 priority, but the fucking rags will have a field day with this, especially after the Rooney escapade and the way we latched on to it.

Whatever the outcome I hope it's done soon with the least amount of peripheral damage to the club and Mancini, if Bobby is undermined in favour of Tev, he'll walk.

I hope he stays, really really hope he stays. But if it gets to the point where it is damaging in the least to MCFC, then he has to go.

I like the statement from the club, putting pressure on that cunt Joorabchian. It depends now on how Carlos interprets that statement.

I can't predict this one. Shit timing. Typical fucking City
sdavros
sdavros
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf December 12th 2010, 21:38

It is all over for him now No
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot December 12th 2010, 21:55

Prick
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesy December 12th 2010, 23:38

His pic on Sky website...

Tevez written transfer request ? - Page 2 1fxsvb

Is that grass or is it a subliminal message that he's an arsehole?
Cheesy
Cheesy

Male
Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by stony December 12th 2010, 23:44

The club will get crucified in the press. There'll be snake bellied journos lining up to take a pop at us over the coming weeks.
I just hope Mancini can galvanise the rest of the squad into proving a point. I also hope we pick Tevez for every game and fine the cunt two weeks wages when he doesn't show up.
Time for our owners to really show their teeth and not bow down him and his cunt of an agent.

stony

Number of posts : 10352

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesy December 12th 2010, 23:51

stony wrote:The club will get crucified in the press. There'll be snake bellied journos lining up to take a pop at us over the coming weeks.
I just hope Mancini can galvanise the rest of the squad into proving a point. I also hope we pick Tevez for every game and fine the cunt two weeks wages when he doesn't show up.
Time for our owners to really show their teeth and not bow down him and his cunt of an agent.

I dunno mate. There seems to be a subtle change in the way the media are talking about us. I think the club may have told them in no uncertain terms that enough is enough of their bullshit.

Additionally, and we all know what the tabloids are like, Tevez isn't English. If he was then I'm sure the knives would be out for us, but we all saw what it was like with the rag cunt a while ago wherein he was obviously holding them to ransom but barely a word was said against him in the media. I think they'll be less forgiving of a foreign player doing the same.
Cheesy
Cheesy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesy December 12th 2010, 23:56

Tevez statement...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1338021/Carlos-Tevez-Manchester-City-star-explains-reasons-wanting-leave.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

‘I have not been influenced by anyone else in making this decision,' he said. 'It is something I have felt for some time and have spent many hours thinking this through. I wanted to leave in the summer, but was influenced then and convinced to return to the club. Sadly, my feelings have not changed. I hugely resent the management's suggestions that I have been unduly influenced by others.

'I am disappointed that the management should now see fit to try to portray the situation in another light. My relationship with certain executives and individuals at the club has broken down and is now beyond repair. I do not wish to expand on this at this stage. They know, because I have told them.'

'Since signing for Manchester city, I have enjoyed playing for the supporters. They have welcomed me to the club and I regret that it has come to this. They deserve success as reward for their passionate and patient support. The club is very fortunate to have supporters like this

'Anybody who has watched me play for Manchester City, cannot question my commitment and passion for the club whenever I have worn the shirt.'

‘I could have signed an improved contract, offer by the club for this season however this decision is not about money. I have made that clear to both the board and the management on several occasions.

'The owner has been very generous with what he has offered to me. I would like to thank the owner Sheik Mansour for his understanding and support.'

I wish to clarify that I have no personal issue with the manager Roberto Mancini.
Cheesy
Cheesy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf December 12th 2010, 23:58

Fucking arse then.

Lets go and get a superstar to take his place on january 1st.

bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri December 13th 2010, 00:08

No mention of his family (not yet anyway).Just whinging about ''certain executives and individuals''. How many people can say they get on with their bosses? Not that many, I'd guess. You just get on with your (in his case, very well paid) job. He can piss off now.
jimharri
jimharri

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot December 13th 2010, 00:11

Prick.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post by stony December 13th 2010, 00:13

Cheesy wrote:
stony wrote:The club will get crucified in the press. There'll be snake bellied journos lining up to take a pop at us over the coming weeks.

I dunno mate. There seems to be a subtle change in the way the media are talking about us. I think the club may have told them in no uncertain terms that enough is enough of their bullshit.

Additionally, and we all know what the tabloids are like, Tevez isn't English. If he was then I'm sure the knives would be out for us, but we all saw what it was like with the rag cunt a while ago wherein he was obviously holding them to ransom but barely a word was said against him in the media. I think they'll be less forgiving of a foreign player doing the same.

I can't actually beleive that I'm praying our press behave in their usual xenophobic way.

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesy December 13th 2010, 00:29

stony wrote:
Cheesy wrote:

I can't actually beleive that I'm praying our press behave in their usual xenophobic way.

Yeah, I know Laughing
Cheesy
Cheesy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stony December 13th 2010, 00:34

Cheesy wrote:
stony wrote:
Cheesy wrote:

Yeah, I know Laughing

City: Supporting Racism Since That Dirty Foreign Cunt Put In A Request.

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesy December 13th 2010, 00:43

stony wrote:
Cheesy wrote:
stony wrote:
Cheesy wrote:

Yeah, I know Laughing

In brackets... Except Those From The UAE, They're OK They Are.
Cheesy
Cheesy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stony December 13th 2010, 00:46

Cheesy wrote:
stony wrote:
Cheesy wrote:
stony wrote:
Cheesy wrote:

Yeah, I know Laughing

In brackets... Except Those From The UAE, They're OK They Are.

I suppose it does need to be more specific.

I'm going to see if I've still got my Support The Falklands t-shirt. I can get the mrs to sow in some side panels for the extra five stone I've put on.

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by mat December 13th 2010, 02:53

Does it lie deeper. Is Tevez being bullied by Cook?

That's the impression i get from the statements. If that's the case I'm pro Carlos.
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by stony December 13th 2010, 03:34

mat wrote:Does it lie deeper. Is Tevez being bullied by Cook?

That's the impression i get from the statements. If that's the case I'm pro Carlos.

I wouldn't trust Joorabchian as far as I could throw him.

Club first every time. Fuck Tevez!

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by mat December 13th 2010, 03:39

stony wrote:

Is it from both sides then?

We all agree his agent is a cunt and i stand by my earlier post that i believe he's an honest man caught up in a dishonest game.
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by stony December 13th 2010, 03:57

mat wrote:
stony wrote:

Is it from both sides then?

We all agree his agent is a cunt and i stand by my earlier post that i believe he's an honest man caught up in a dishonest game.

He's a grown man Mat, thick as pigshit but still able to make his own decisions. Read his statement properly. He says he has fallen out and had a breakdown in relations with Cook and Marwood. Ask yourself what sort of relationship Tevez would have with them on a day to day basis. The answer is non, although his agent would.It's all about the money. The rest is bullshit, whatever else is said or comes out it's just smoke and mirrors. It always comes down to money. Kia and Carlos have got greedy it's that simple.

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf December 15th 2010, 21:36

The lad with ITK as posted this in the other forum I use.

Nobody at Manchester City FC anticipated the bombshell that was Carlos Tevez’s written transfer demand. The feeling at the club was that Tevez was being given more leeway to cope with his personal issues than most might expect but that such was his importance as a talisman to the team that he was to be accomodated, wherever possible. Previously Roberto Mancini had risked antagonising senior player and the then club captain, Kolo Toure, by removing the armband and giving it to Tevez. Mancini, who is sometimes described as ‘aloof’ with his players, handled this with a fair degree of diplomacy, involving Toure in the decision making by explaining his thoughts and reasons; he wanted to keep Carlos central to team matters and ethic.

The seeds of the current conflict lie in Tevez’s relationship with Kia Joorabcherain, his agent, manager, one time owner of the players ‘media rights’ and ’self made’ wannabe major league Mr Fixit. Tevez has an intense loyalty to KJ who has a Svengali like influence over the player.

Wind the clock back a couple of years to the first great post AbuDhabi thrust into the transfer market which culminated 18 months ago with KJ outmanouvering Manchester United, bringing Tevez across town to Manchester City and in doing so gaining very substantial funds for his company and by this we are talking tens of millions!

The deal he did for Tevez was astonishing, making him probably the world’s highest paid player and everyone involved seemed happy. However, KJ had bigger plans and looked upon Manchester City as a cash cow which he intended milking! His relationship with ManCity CEO, Garry Cook, predated Cook’s move to City and was forged when Cook was a senior executive and ‘rain maker’ with Nike. KJ now claims that ‘verbal agreement’ between him and City CEO, Garry Cook have been broken but refuses to elaborate on what these agreements were. Either we believe that a man with KJ’s experience in negotiating contracts forgot that a verbal agreement isn’t worth the paper it’s not written on or perhaps we should consider the possibility that he might be ‘blowing smoke’.

A glance at the City Financial Report might enlighten us?
Back in KJ’s heyday at City when tere was an open door for him, the fee’s paid to agents (excluding the transfer fee for Tevez that substantially went to KJ’s company) was in the 20 millions! Twelve months later, with Brian Marwood in position negotiating all contracts and fees as Cook’s (in effect) Director of Football, agents fees had plummeted by two thirds. City policy had changed and it was no longer policy to pay a players management/agent fees and neither was it policy to ‘employ’ agents to handle the City end of deals now that the expertise was ‘in house’ and the loyalties of the negotiators firmly with the club.

With 18 moths gone on the contract and Carlos Tevez having enhanced his worth with 39 goals in 60 games, and with the City ‘cash cow’ looking barren, KJ seems to have sharpened his knives and organised his client to position himself for another highly profitable move. KJ is prepared to play the long game but that doesn’t mean that he will allow his client to run down the contract over 3.5 years; certainly not. Whilst he may not be intending to move the player this January he is making enough fuss and causing enough trouble to enable a deal to be brokered for Tevez to be a good boy until June and then go in the summer to Real Madrid with 3 years of his contract still left. Had KJ and Tevez not put the moves on City now, City may well have held the inevitable off for a further 12 months thereafter.

For City the game is clear and it’s not football!
They have two choices, hang tough now, line up a replacement for the summer or make a deal now to bring in his replacement and allow Tevez to go for the right price.
January is not a good time for doing deals, 50% of clubs are either fighting off the drop or have ambitions at the other end of the table. Desperate clubs pay too much or accept too little. There is no financial need for City to do either.
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesy December 20th 2010, 20:45

Hmmmmmmm Suspect

He's got a lot to do to convince me that he's still worth of our club after what he's done.
Cheesy
Cheesy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maineman December 20th 2010, 20:50

Carlos Tevez is a blue cheers
maineman
maineman
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri December 20th 2010, 20:50

I hope we haven't caved into his (or his agents') demands. But I have my doubts.
jimharri
jimharri

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesy December 20th 2010, 20:52

jimharri wrote:I hope we haven't caved into his (or his agents') demands. But I have my doubts.

Me too mate. I'd be well fucking pissed if we have. The statement says his contract is unchanged so I suppose we should take the club at its word, but if ti comes out that he's had a pay hike the club have fucked right up for me.
Cheesy
Cheesy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next