Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tevez

+3
quiet_riot
bluealf
maineman
7 posters

Go down

Tevez Empty Tevez

Post by maineman January 2nd 2011, 02:02

thank you and good night
maineman
maineman
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Tevez Empty Re: Tevez

Post by bluealf January 2nd 2011, 13:32

scratch

He played as well as normal MM just didnt have his shooting boots on, hardly the end of the world is it ?

If he had put any of them chances away nothing would be being said, rather churlish and ragish to be having hissy fits when he misses a few chances and his first penalty miss.

Not just you but over the road as well, with the other MM's thread.

Jesus.
bluealf
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot January 2nd 2011, 15:16

Still was at the heart of most things good about our performance. Silva, Tevez and Johnson created most of the chances we had, so what if they had an off day apart from one deflected strike?

3 points, cheers.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by maineman January 2nd 2011, 21:56

its something i heard yesterday, hes not liked by the rest of the team, and was spotted last week all over a young girl, all this i miss my family shit is an out and out lie, as fas im concerned he can fuck off
maineman
maineman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf January 2nd 2011, 22:01

Get with the times MM the young girl has been well documented on here and over the road.

She is his girlfriend, an argentinian actress he was caught cheating on his pregnant wife/girlfriend with last year, that is why his kids are back in Argentina with the mother as she fucked him off.

http://soccerlens.com/babes/18-year-old-argentinean-actress-ready-to-marry-carlos-tevez/[center]

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3073315/Carlos-Tevez-dates-star-of-Argentinas-version-of-Ugly-Betty.html

The bit about the players not liking him, who knows ?
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maineman January 2nd 2011, 22:31

the girl he was spotted with was not his girlfriend
maineman
maineman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf January 2nd 2011, 22:54

Well I for one am sick of all the stories about City this season, we havnt even won anything yet and we are apparently imploding all over the place according to the gossip mongers.

How the fuck would who ever told you all of this stuff know if it was the Argie bird or not ?

She could walk past me in the street and I wouldnt have a clue, unless he was knobbing the blokes sister/daughter/wife how can he be so sure ?

Besides if you want the honest truth, if he puts a City top on and try's his hardest and scores his share of goals he can shag out he likes as in effect he is a single man after his divorce maybe he got sick of the other bit saying they would get married lol.

There is barely a decent thing to read about our club anymore and for what ?

We upset the fucking apple cart by being lucky enough to be bought by one of the worlds richest men ( cheers )

Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KippaxLad January 2nd 2011, 23:07

As far as I'm concerned he's a goner. I'll never ever have a hero at City again. The first player since Whitey I've urged on (maybe Walsh) to a degree I've overlooked the rest of the teams wrk in hope he'll score for me too think we will win. Everything about Carlos signing and the season he had last year wad amazing. A truly great time with the anticipation of more to come wasi soured with that transfer request. May as well fuck off now. Selfish prick :-( Terminatior
KippaxLad
KippaxLad

Male
Number of posts : 1750
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot January 3rd 2011, 00:41

maineman wrote:its something i heard yesterday,

If we worked like that though, we'd all be suicidal all the time!
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post by stony January 3rd 2011, 01:02

He'll be off in the summer and tbh I couldn't be arsed about it. I lost a lot of respect for him after the transfer request and although I can see why City were desperate to keep him(poster boy and all that) I won't be shedding any tears when he fucks off.
If he hadn't been banging them in on a regular basis you could bet your last pound he'd be getting booed to fuck by now.

stony

Number of posts : 10352

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar January 3rd 2011, 01:33

stony wrote:He'll be off in the summer and tbh I couldn't be arsed about it. I lost a lot of respect for him after the transfer request and although I can see why City were desperate to keep him(poster boy and all that) I won't be shedding any tears when he fucks off.
If he hadn't been banging them in on a regular basis you could bet your last pound he'd be getting booed to fuck by now.

Agreed, laughable how everyone cheerred him at Everton. "Wahey! Look its the man who couldn't give two hits about us and thinks us paying hime £180k a week isn't enough. Yaaay!"

He misses more sitters than he bangs in screamers, but his strike rate for us is fantastic so we'll forget all our dignity and bend over for his goblin cock.
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf January 3rd 2011, 01:43

If you are looking for dignity I think you are in the wrong sport Gstar.

Football changed for the worse the day sky rode into town.

Do you know what he handed a transfer request in for btw ?

I dont.
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stony January 3rd 2011, 01:44

GStar wrote:
stony wrote:He'll be off in the summer and tbh I couldn't be arsed about it. I lost a lot of respect for him after the transfer request and although I can see why City were desperate to keep him(poster boy and all that) I won't be shedding any tears when he fucks off.

Agreed, laughable how everyone cheerred him at Everton. "Wahey! Look its the man who couldn't give two hits about us and thinks us paying hime £180k a week isn't enough. Yaaay!"

He misses more sitters than he bangs in screamers, but his strike rate for us is fantastic so we'll forget all our dignity and bend over for his goblin cock.

Careful where you repeat that. You'll get accused of not loving City and being a ickle citier and not someone who's views are respected Razz

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by stony January 3rd 2011, 01:45

bluealf wrote:If you are looking for dignity I think you are in the wrong sport Gstar.

Football changed for the worse the day sky rode into town.

Do you know what he handed a transfer request in for btw ?

I dont.

Just pretend you know and allude to it in several posts without actually revealing what you don't actually know.

That's how it works isn't it ?

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf January 3rd 2011, 01:49

I guess thats the way it works Stony.
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maineman January 3rd 2011, 02:19

the guys a twat and so is his agent, when he goes at the end of the season i will not be shedding any tears, football does not need twats like him but unfortunately it seems they are all the same mercenery twats
maineman
maineman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesy January 3rd 2011, 15:14

Great player.

Knob head.

I'd love it, just love it, if we sign Dzeko & him and Mario keep Tevez out of the team for the rest of the season. If they don't supply the goods, then play him of course, but he's surely gone at the end of the season.
Cheesy
Cheesy
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down