Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEBlue 1, a question about the Ryder Cup...

3 posters

Go down

NEBlue 1, a question about the Ryder Cup... Empty NEBlue 1, a question about the Ryder Cup...

Post by GStar September 22nd 2008, 18:09

What do you think of the crowds reactions?

What do you think of the American Captain addressing the fans on stage and demanding; "We must cheer when they miss a put, we must cheer when they miss a put".

I hate this side of American "Culture" personally, OTT Patriotism when for anyone with enough sense to stop and think for a second realises that, that level of blind faith for 'your' ( by that i mean the country of origin for whoever is in that mindset) country just makes you look more than a little dumb, especially in todays society imo.

I didn't watch the whole competition, not a big fan of golf but what i've seen of the fans, the captain and the players celebrations when other golfers stil had puts to level/win the match makes me sick.

edit: Just read this back and it sounds angry; its not Very Happy i'm just curoius of your opinion as your a lot closer and more involved in this than i
GStar
GStar
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

NEBlue 1, a question about the Ryder Cup... Empty Re: NEBlue 1, a question about the Ryder Cup...

Post by neblue1 September 22nd 2008, 21:50

I didn't see any of the Ryder Cup as I generally couldn't give a toss about golf...what happened, exactly?
neblue1
neblue1
Georgi Kinkladze's Left Boot

Male
Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

NEBlue 1, a question about the Ryder Cup... Empty Re: NEBlue 1, a question about the Ryder Cup...

Post by GStar September 22nd 2008, 22:56

Westwood (Euro Team) has been saying he was abused by fans the entire time he was out on the course.

US players overly celebrating (one mimicking the Kentucky Derby around the green using his club as the 'horse' whilst other players still had to putt to save the game)

US Team Captain filmed on stage in front of US fans telling them they must "Cheer every time they miss a putt".

I'm all for supporting your country and i know the stereotype over the over patriotic American but to me it seemed to go way beyond sportsmanship, it was almost like they were doing it on purpose, infact the video of the team captain backs that up.
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf September 22nd 2008, 23:35

USA USA USA USA USA USA
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf September 22nd 2008, 23:39

All that was needed to complete it would be a couple of volleys of pistol shots ringing the fairways, its golf a gentlemans game.

You just dont need players (boo weekley Rolling Eyes ) galloping his driver down the fairway and whipping his arse with a pretend whip No

I believe the word is crass, dont get me wrong Faldo is a wanker also, big headed egotistical cunt
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down