Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brighton Bummers V ManSamba City

+5
quiet_riot
shinpads
Admin
KippaxLad
mat
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Brighton Bummers V ManSamba City - Page 4 Empty Re: Brighton Bummers V ManSamba City

Post by Admin September 25th 2008, 00:36

Derek you gash, you are banned.

Admin
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Brighton Bummers V ManSamba City - Page 4 Empty Re: Brighton Bummers V ManSamba City

Post by shinpads September 25th 2008, 00:40

Bozo wrote:Derek you gash, you are banned.

fantastic cheers
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by mat September 25th 2008, 00:44

I ain't going near another forum tonight as theres some serious darwins calling the team.

And Lovejoy is wanking himself silly on 606. Didn't realise rent boy fans were so bitter.
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot September 25th 2008, 00:47

lmao.

you have to laugh really.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post by mat September 25th 2008, 00:48

quiet_riot wrote:lmao.

Didn't you just know it would happen?
Laughing
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stony September 25th 2008, 00:50

Normal service is resumed.

stony

Number of posts : 10352

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot September 25th 2008, 00:52

mat wrote:

Laughing

wouldn't have it any other way!
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post by mat September 25th 2008, 00:52

quiet_riot wrote:
mat wrote:

Laughing

wouldn't have it any other way!

cheers cheers
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stony September 25th 2008, 01:01

Things are beginning to melt elsewhere. Razz

stony

Number of posts : 10352

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf September 25th 2008, 01:11

shinpads wrote:
bluealf wrote:again Sad

dont worry walfie, its not like we havent been here before, and to be honest i couldnt give a fook , saves me money cos now i dont have to go and see us play derby. and bozo will ban derek Suspect

oh well every cloud has a silver lining Laughing
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar September 25th 2008, 01:13

Trying to save the sinking ship over on a forum not too far away.

Guv is spearheading a humber of brain dead idiots which, for some reason, i never actually meet at the ground.

FUnny that.
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 25th 2008, 01:15

anyone would think its the end of the world.

It isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by mat September 25th 2008, 01:18

mackenzie wrote:anyone would think its the end of the world.

It isn't.

I'm taking some weird perverse pleasure out of it.

This is still our city.
City
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar September 25th 2008, 01:21

I don't understand you mat, you moan everytime something percieved as 'good' happens to the club. yet everytime we 'fail' you love it.

Got to admit it gets on my wick a bit.
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads September 25th 2008, 01:30

GStar wrote:Trying to save the sinking ship over on a forum not too far away.

Guv is spearheading a humber of brain dead idiots which, for some reason, i never actually meet at the ground.

FUnny that.

this will be the same guv that has never been to manchester, so it would be difficult to meet the obnoxious twat anyway mate.
shinpads
shinpads

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mat September 25th 2008, 01:33

GStar wrote:I don't understand you mat, you moan everytime something percieved as 'good' happens to the club. yet every time we 'fail' you love it.

When have i complained about the Arab takeover?

I half expected tonight result because some of the fans, as well as the media seemed to have got ahead of themselves.

Like the chelsea result, Les and the team will learn valuable lesson from losing.

The foundations are there, SWP looks like he's never left us, Hart and Micah should be regular internationals and we all know what robinho can do and not forgetting Irelands getting better with every match.

Give it a couple of seasons and we may not see results like this again, unless it's by fluke.

Guess I'm so used to seeing us cock up it's become human nature to me.
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar September 25th 2008, 01:34

shinpads wrote:this will be the same guv that has never been to manchester, so it would be difficult to meet the obnoxious twat anyway mate.

Are you serious?!?

He tried to give me some shit a while back on Off Topic; i gave it back and some other posters had a laugh at his expense.

haven't seen him around much until recently, and he's telling me i've self importance whilst also telling me im a nobody.

Hypocrasy (sp?) at its finest! Very Happy
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar September 25th 2008, 01:35

mat wrote:
GStar wrote:I don't understand you mat, you moan everytime something percieved as 'good' happens to the club. yet every time we 'fail' you love it.

I half expected tonight result because some of the fans, as well as the media seemed to have got ahead of themselves.

Like the chelsea result, Les and the team will learn valuable lesson from losing.

The foundations are there, SWP looks like he's never left us, Hart and Micah should be regular internationals and we all know what robinho can do and not forgetting Irelands getting better with every match.

Give it a couple of seasons and we may not see results like this again, unless it's by fluke.

Not having a go mate, just pointing out something i noticed.

You still call Hughes Les for example!
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads September 25th 2008, 01:38

GStar wrote:
shinpads wrote:this will be the same guv that has never been to manchester, so it would be difficult to meet the obnoxious twat anyway mate.

Are you serious?!?

He tried to give me some shit a while back on Off Topic; i gave it back and some other posters had a laugh at his expense.

haven't seen him around much until recently, and he's telling me i've self importance whilst also telling me im a nobody.

Hypocrasy (sp?) at its finest! Very Happy

dont actually know if he has been to manchester or not, but its my firm belief he has never been to a game, others here will agree with me. he lurks a lot these days then posts on off topic like he is everyones friend but soon reverts to type and spits venom. ask him when he last went to city, should be enough to set him off.
shinpads
shinpads

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar September 25th 2008, 01:40

Ha, if he attempts any kind of come back i shall enquire. Very Happy Razz cheers
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by mat September 25th 2008, 01:41

GStar wrote:
mat wrote:

Not having a go mate, just pointing out something i noticed.

You still call Hughes Les for example!

He's going the right way with what he's saying and doing, so far he's proving me wrong.But i'm still reserving judgment on him until January.

(unless were 12 points clear of course! Very Happy )
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads September 25th 2008, 01:47

GStar wrote:Ha, if he attempts any kind of come back i shall enquire. Very Happy Razz cheers

pissing my sides, he thinks you are someone completely different that he fell out with years ago on another forum, arjan is someone he hates and also hates him. guv (or mike) is a venomous old man who is slightly disturbing.
shinpads
shinpads

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar September 25th 2008, 01:52

shinpads wrote:
GStar wrote:Ha, if he attempts any kind of come back i shall enquire. Very Happy Razz cheers

pissing my sides, he thinks you are someone completely different that he fell out with years ago on another forum, arjan is someone he hates and also hates him. guv (or mike) is a venomous old man who is slightly disturbing.

I find it amazing a 40+ something can accuse someone he doesn't know of self importance and then claiming he is a "newbie" and a "nobody".

And then claim thats he's being stalked by a 21 year old he's never met nor knows.

Its a shame some people are like him.
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek September 25th 2008, 01:54

Very even game. We should have had SWP on the bench. He would have torn them apart second half.
Derek
Derek

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads September 25th 2008, 01:56

GStar wrote:
shinpads wrote:

I find it amazing a 40+ something can accuse someone he doesn't know of self importance and then claiming he is a "newbie" and a "nobody".

And then claim thats he's being stalked by a 21 year old he's never met nor knows.

Its a shame some people are like him.

its a shame he didnt stay banned on the multiple times ric banned him for being a cunt, but he does use the BT trick of multiple user names so there was really no way to get rid of him.

he isnt that much of a city fan anyway, and will often be "controvesial" just to get a rise out of people.
shinpads
shinpads

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next