Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brighton Bummers V ManSamba City

+5
quiet_riot
shinpads
Admin
KippaxLad
mat
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Brighton Bummers V ManSamba City - Page 5 Empty Re: Brighton Bummers V ManSamba City

Post by shinpads September 25th 2008, 01:57

João Silva wrote:Very even game. We should have had SWP on the bench. He would have torn them apart second half.

BOZO
shinpads
shinpads
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Brighton Bummers V ManSamba City - Page 5 Empty Re: Brighton Bummers V ManSamba City

Post by GStar September 25th 2008, 01:59

shinpads wrote:its a shame he didnt stay banned on the multiple times ric banned him for being a cunt, but he does use the BT trick of multiple user names so there was really no way to get rid of him.

he isnt that much of a city fan anyway, and will often be "controvesial" just to get a rise out of people.

As well as the trick of bringing 'status' onto an internet forum.

You've got to smile, its really quite pathetic. Ah well perhaps he'll take me up on my offer and explain to us why we're wankers for not calling blame on scapegoats... oh wait, he wont be at the match - Shit! Razz
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads September 25th 2008, 02:08

GStar wrote:
shinpads wrote:its a shame he didnt stay banned on the multiple times ric banned him for being a cunt, but he does use the BT trick of multiple user names so there was really no way to get rid of him.

he isnt that much of a city fan anyway, and will often be "controvesial" just to get a rise out of people.

As well as the trick of bringing 'status' onto an internet forum.

You've got to smile, its really quite pathetic. Ah well perhaps he'll take me up on my offer and explain to us why we're wankers for not calling blame on scapegoats... oh wait, he wont be at the match - Shit! Razz

he just jibbed on you mate, ask him when he will be going to city, maybe after the mega expense of going to new york has been paid off, and also ask him why whenever anyone offers him a pint before a game he declines (because he has never been to city and has no intention of going ever)
shinpads
shinpads

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar September 25th 2008, 02:12

Already replied unfortunately, theres no jibbing there, his sarcasm is a huge back track after him attempting to call me a stalker and a f'wightened little boy'.

I wonder if he'll attempt another come back... ?
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads September 25th 2008, 02:15

GStar wrote:Already replied unfortunately, theres no jibbing there, his sarcasm is a huge back track after him attempting to call me a stalker and a f'wightened little boy'.

I wonder if he'll attempt another come back... ?

no idea mate depends on how much he has drunk
shinpads
shinpads

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 25th 2008, 10:52

ah, dear old guv....

although he and i do tend to get by these days without going for each others throats, there was many a time not so long ago when you could almost see the blood on the pc screen.

he is very thin skinned and once he feels you have slighted him he never truly gets over it....despite any protestations to the contrary or any offers of handshakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek September 25th 2008, 11:13

shinpads wrote:
João Silva wrote:Very even game. We should have had SWP on the bench. He would have torn them apart second half.

BOZO
???
Derek
Derek

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot September 25th 2008, 13:19

have to laugh at the millions of people slating Ball, as if the game shouldn't have been dead and buried long before pens!
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post by KippaxLad September 25th 2008, 14:07

Thanks to Shinners and Bozo last night for keeping me posted on the pens, bad result but hey ho! I'll go in work in a bit and get a right fookin ribbin!
KippaxLad
KippaxLad
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1750
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin September 25th 2008, 16:47

To Brighton this was a cup final.
To us this was an easy game against a no one side, that we were going to fly through.

That was the difference.

Admin

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5