Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England Squad;

2 posters

Go down

England Squad; Empty England Squad;

Post by GStar August 17th 2008, 04:40

Hart: In Micah: Not:

Squad: James, Robinson, Hart, Bridge, A Cole, R Ferdinand, Upson, G
Johnson, Terry, Brown, Woodgate, Barry, Lampard, Gerrard, Backham,
Carrick, J Cole, Bentley, Downing, Walsott, Rooney, Heskey, Defoe.

So apparently Brown and Johnson are better RBs and Upson and Woodgate are better CBs.

I think i speak for myself when i say; "Fuck off you stupid fucking Italian twat."

You've changed fuck all since you took over, still picking the same failures from the past 6 years, you've shown no balls, no charisma, no tactial awareness and no innovation.

All that bullshit talk of times changing when he took over yet Heskey/Upson/Brown/Johnson/Downing/Carrick have all had thier chances and failed at international level. Beckham wasn't good enough for you 2/3 years ago at Madrid; so why's he still in your England squad? Robinson has played one first team game today and is back in the squad.

Number of players handed thier debut cap under Capello? Exactly!

Book your holidays for two years time because we shouldn't expect any international football.
GStar
GStar
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

England Squad; Empty Re: England Squad;

Post by neblue1 August 17th 2008, 05:28

Just to build on your argument, there, you could say that Beckham isn't in on recent merit / club forum, either. The Galaxy haven't won since 14 June, and Gullitt and Lalas have been shitcanned as a result.
neblue1
neblue1
Georgi Kinkladze's Left Boot

Male
Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar August 17th 2008, 16:14

neblue1 wrote:Just to build on your argument, there, you could say that Beckham isn't in on recent merit / club forum, either. The Galaxy haven't won since 14 June, and Gullitt and Lalas have been shitcanned as a result.

And he's hardly going to be in peak fitness for the World Cup in 2010.

I'd say he is the best in that position right now but Capello needs the balls to pick his replacement, explain to them that he is picking them for the long term, he has faith etc and then let them play, and play, and play.

The reason he's the best is noone else has played regularly there for England for over 10 years.

Capello has been such a let down so far.
GStar
GStar
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down