Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever missd a match for the missus?

+6
robspankthemonkey
Admin
stony
Lee1pen
Rascal
quiet_riot
10 posters

Go down

Have you ever missd a match for the missus? Empty Have you ever missd a match for the missus?

Post by quiet_riot March 24th 2008, 14:16

Sad

yay or nay?
quiet_riot
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Have you ever missd a match for the missus? Empty Re: Have you ever missd a match for the missus?

Post by Rascal March 24th 2008, 14:44

nay
Rascal
Rascal

Number of posts : 5540

Back to top Go down

Have you ever missd a match for the missus? Empty Re: Have you ever missd a match for the missus?

Post by Lee1pen March 24th 2008, 17:54

I did once

Finished with her soon afterwards
Lee1pen
Lee1pen
Niall Quinn's Big Fod

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by stony March 24th 2008, 17:56

Missed more through work, sods law really, when I could afford to go I never had the time and now I've got the time I can't afford it No

stony

Number of posts : 10352

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin March 24th 2008, 20:34

I once had to work during the 3-1 home victory over Utd.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Admin

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by robspankthemonkey March 24th 2008, 23:12

Bozo wrote:I once had to work during the 3-1 home victory over Utd.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

You mean Community service! Wink
robspankthemonkey
robspankthemonkey

Male
Number of posts : 5063
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by maineman March 25th 2008, 01:16

NO
maineman
maineman
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Stato March 25th 2008, 01:19

as i am not married i haven't.
but i did stop my mum going to the 5-1 over the rags in the 89-90 season as she was pregnant with me. she has never let me forget it.
Stato
Stato

Male
Number of posts : 4593
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mat March 25th 2008, 01:21

Twice.

and i'm still with her!

scratch scratch scratch scratch
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by stony March 25th 2008, 01:23

mat wrote:Twice.

and i'm still with her!

scratch scratch scratch scratch

I hope fellatio was awarded as compensation

stony

Number of posts : 10352

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2008, 01:43

I missed a match once for my Hubby. He wanted to go out for the day and he rarely gets a Saturday off so I gave in.

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot March 25th 2008, 19:26

The reason I asked is because I am seriously well in with my gf's family, I met the grandparent crew this weekend, and have been invited to Northampton for the weeked for one of them's 70th...yawn.

Anyhoo, I said yes cos it means I'll be with her all weekend, but later realised it' City's last home game of the season!

Arrgh.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob March 27th 2008, 01:22

Missed that Everton 11am Sunday morning one. Booked a party for one of the kids knowing that a game couldn't be played then. Is no day sacred?
Took the Mrs away to Tenerife for her birthday and had to book it well in advance before the fixtures were announced. We played Fulham at home and Corradi scored his brace. Still I watched it in a bar whilst wifey was sunning herself.
And I've missed a few games because we generally take a family holiday in August. Two seasons ago I missed two as we played Portsmouth in a midweek fixture, the one with Thatchers assault and the Saturday game against the Arse.
Rob
Rob
Richard Edghill's Right Arse Cheek

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot March 27th 2008, 20:41

Rob wrote:Missed that Everton 11am Sunday morning one. Booked a party for one of the kids knowing that a game couldn't be played then. Is no day sacred?
Took the Mrs away to Tenerife for her birthday and had to book it well in advance before the fixtures were announced. We played Fulham at home and Corradi scored his brace. Still I watched it in a bar whilst wifey was sunning herself.
And I've missed a few games because we generally take a family holiday in August. Two seasons ago I missed two as we played Portsmouth in a midweek fixture, the one with Thatchers assault and the Saturday game against the Arse.

That makes me feel better. :)
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stato March 27th 2008, 20:48

i missed a game because we had booked a holiday in advance.
the games was the play off final i was on a plane to the states and had ring my gran up when we got there to find out the score.
Stato
Stato

Male
Number of posts : 4593
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down