Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stoke City

3 posters

Go down

Stoke City Empty Stoke City

Post by bluealf May 8th 2011, 16:52

Ripping Arsenal to shreds.

2 up.

Shocked Shocked
bluealf
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Stoke City Empty Re: Stoke City

Post by jimharri May 8th 2011, 18:07

We'll have to have our wits about us next weekend. It will be no walk in the park.
jimharri
jimharri

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf May 8th 2011, 19:54

Indeed 3-1 would be a result we would enjoy and celebrate over the Arse, people over the road think it's going to be a walk in the park and it certainly wont be, of course there are others that are all doom and gloom and there is no need for that either lol.

It should be a good old fashioned FA Cup match, lets hope we kill them off by taking our chances if presented.
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot May 8th 2011, 20:09

I"m doom and gloom. I think we're going to get dicked on Tuesday, and lose on Saturday as well.

5th place beckons.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf May 8th 2011, 20:39

quiet_riot wrote:I"m doom and gloom. I think we're going to get dicked on Tuesday, and lose on Saturday as well.

5th place beckons.

I'm the opposite, you would think after 30 odd years I would know better, but I always think we can win every game lol and in all honesty this is the first time that it may become a reality in the top flight.

When I read all the doom and gloom that is over the top it annoys me so much, I cant really help myself and Jim has caught the brunt of that after reading over there.

I just cant see what there is to be negative over in the overall svheme of things that make some people seem willing to want us to lose to prove their points over how crap things are at City, you know who I'm talking about.

Things arnt crap at City and infact the league is really just getting tighter than it has been in years, Wolves in the bottom 3 this morning have beaten us, the scum and Chelsea at home and liverpool away.

No point getting to finals if it just gonna make you ill worrying about how much we will lose by, we are going to be getting to a few over the next few years so we had better get used to it.

City
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down