Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not good enough?

+4
stony
jimharri
bluealf
Cheesy
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not good enough? - Page 2 Empty Re: Not good enough?

Post by bluealf November 5th 2010, 09:08

I hope you notice that my defence of Mancini falls in the we cant keep sacking managers it dosnt/hasnt worked camp ?

You keep saying Im sick of waiting Jim.

What you going to do then ?

Pick another team to support or pack football in and follow netball or something ?

Shocked Shocked
bluealf
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri November 5th 2010, 10:40

bluealf wrote:I hope you notice that my defence of Mancini falls in the we cant keep sacking managers it dosnt/hasnt worked camp ?

You keep saying Im sick of waiting Jim.

What you going to do then ?

Pick another team to support or pack football in and follow netball or something ?

Shocked Shocked
Not netball.
jimharri
jimharri

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by sdavros November 5th 2010, 12:39

Players that weren't good enough last night - Bridge, Boyata, Lescott, Richards, SWP, Milner, Adebayor.

Bridge and Richards will be sacked off. Swp should be. He was shocking again last night. I'd have taken him off after 20 minutes.

At least with Kolorov back we can have him left full and Boateng right back. If we lose against west bum at the weekend, Manicini is fucked
sdavros
sdavros
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek November 5th 2010, 17:01

Look at england. Sven wasnt good enough, McClaren wasnt good enough, Lots of poeple are now saying Capello isnt good enough. No matter how many managers england have they will still be the same. It is the players. Same here. At he moment we do not have a world beating side. Take out Tevez and Silva and suddenly we look average (in terms of a title challenge).
We have a lot of new players and Mancini still hasnt cleared out all the Hughes players he doesnt want. We change manager again and that guy will have to get rid of the Hughes and Mancini players he doesnt want. Which will take another season, by which time he will have been sacked and the new guy will have 3 managers worth of deadwood to clear.
Hughes was here for 18 months and signed 18 players Mancini has been here almost a year and signed 8 players. In the same time 40 players have left. What if the new manager wants another 10 players and sells another 10 players. Thats over a sqauds worth of players that have come and gone in less than 2 1/2 years. We will never challenge unless we get a settled side and a manager gets over 18 months to shape his side. Yes other clubs have done it in a shorter space of time. Chelsea for example but chelsea were a top 6 side for almost 10 years before they got their money. We werent.
Mancini is not a bad manager but he needs more than 1 year to clear out the Hughes deadwood and get us to challenge. After last season people would have been happy with 4th or 3rd. But now fans seem to think we can win the league. We cant, we arent that good yet.
Derek
Derek

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf November 5th 2010, 22:15

Bozo Blues Shock News!!!!!!!!!!!

Derek may not be a cunt anymore.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot November 5th 2010, 22:35

Maybe the best post the gay old man bricklayer has ever made! Shocked
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2