Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The problem with rotation

2 posters

Go down

The problem with rotation Empty The problem with rotation

Post by sdavros October 22nd 2010, 13:10

Mancini cannot possibly drop Adebayor now on Sunday. The man has just got a lovely hat-trick. That means Carlos is going to play deep and Silva will be moved out wide - meaning one of Johnson or Milner won't play.

Moving Silva out wide against Arsenal will be a huge mistake. If he stays central, his intelligence and movement ties up Song who has been a surprising influence for them going forward this season. I think with Carlos and Ade, Wenger will allow both centre backs to mark and leave Song roam. Barry and De Jong will be over-run because I don't think Yaya has the legs to deal with Arsenals movement.

Lescott and SWP were rubbish so I can't see a place for either of them at the weekend. And we'll probably need Milner and his work rate on the left to protect Bridge/Zab (poor second half last night). So I can see Johnson or Silva not getting the start they both deserve.

Personally I'd start Johnno and have Silva ready to make an impact like he did against Blackpool.

Impossible one to call. I hope Bobby has our defenders warned about Chamakh's diving. The dirty cheating cunt has won 5 pens already this season
sdavros
sdavros
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

The problem with rotation Empty Re: The problem with rotation

Post by mat October 22nd 2010, 15:13

sdavros wrote:Mancini cannot possibly drop Adebayor now on Sunday. The man has just got a lovely hat-trick. That means Carlos is going to play deep and Silva will be moved out wide - meaning one of Johnson or Milner won't play.

Moving Silva out wide against Arsenal will be a huge mistake. If he stays central, his intelligence and movement ties up Song who has been a surprising influence for them going forward this season. I think with Carlos and Ade, Wenger will allow both centre backs to mark and leave Song roam. Barry and De Jong will be over-run because I don't think Yaya has the legs to deal with Arsenals movement.

Lescott and SWP were rubbish so I can't see a place for either of them at the weekend. And we'll probably need Milner and his work rate on the left to protect Bridge/Zab (poor second half last night). So I can see Johnson or Silva not getting the start they both deserve.

Personally I'd start Johnno and have Silva ready to make an impact like he did against Blackpool.

Impossible one to call. I hope Bobby has our defenders warned about Chamakh's diving. The dirty cheating cunt has won 5 pens already this season

Nige will keep him quiet.

Bobby will put Ade back on the bench and use him as an impact substitute which he'll love against the arse. I expect to see the same tactics employed that we used against chels$ki and stop the arse from playing. Twisted Evil
mat
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum