Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Brum V City

+3
stony
quiet_riot
mat
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

West Brum V City - Page 3 Empty Re: West Brum V City

Post by jimharri September 22nd 2010, 23:49

sdavros wrote:
i want a big trophy.
And you think Mancini is the man to win us a ''big trophy''? Because I don't. He'll get my support while he's in the job, but I don't think he's the man to take us all the way. Hopefully you'll be back in May doing a ''I told you so'' post.
jimharri
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by sdavros September 22nd 2010, 23:51

quiet_riot wrote:
sdavros wrote:
jimharri wrote:
sdavros wrote:
jimharri wrote:
bluealf wrote:What happend I went in the bath at half time and come out to find we are losing 2-1 and the scum 5-1 up

Mad
Mancini picked the kids for an away game against a Premier League side; that's what happened. Why the fuck he did that, I have no idea. Sure, he wants to protect his best players for the weekend, but surely we could have mustered a stronger side for tonight, even allowing for injuries. Very disappointed in his selection tonight.

don't mind losing this one. would love to win it, but if I could choose one game to lose in the next 3 weeks, this would be it
I want a trophy, and this could be our best bet, seeing as the so-called ''Big 4'' don't give a toss about it. Gutted.

i want a big trophy.

Any trophy is big after 35 years.

I'd take it. and celebrate it but i'd prefer a big one
sdavros
sdavros
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sdavros September 22nd 2010, 23:52

jimharri wrote:
sdavros wrote:
i want a big trophy.
And you think Mancini is the man to win us a ''big trophy''? Because I don't. He'll get my support while he's in the job, but I don't think he's the man to take us all the way. Hopefully you'll be back in May doing a ''I told you so'' post.

I have to believe he can.
sdavros
sdavros
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf September 22nd 2010, 23:53

Any trophy would do me aswell Jim.

In retrospect the team was to weak in the defence, we seem to have come alive in the last 5 minute but all to late now.
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri September 23rd 2010, 00:04

bluealf wrote:Any trophy would do me aswell Jim.

In retrospect the team was to weak in the defence, we seem to have come alive in the last 5 minute but all to late now.
Agreed. If someone told me at 7 tonight; ''Look; you'll get knocked out tonight but you'll go on to win the FA Cup/Europa League'', I'd gladly take it. I didn't bother mentioning the Premiership, as we haven't a cat in hell's chance of winning that. However, I just can't see us doing it under Mancini. Sorry if that upsets some of you lot, but it's my honest opinion. As I said earlier, he'll have my whole support while he's in the job; I won't do a Scorer/Moomba/Mike D on him.
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads September 23rd 2010, 00:26

always on a hiding to nothing with the back 4 we put out tonight. just seen the goals and I believe joe hart would have saved both of them, As soon as I saw the team selection I knew that we have prioritised the europa cup. Lets not forget that chelsea lost at home tonight against a side stuffed by blackpool , that with our former striker anelka on show. The rags will probably win this again but thats nothing to do with them being good more that the competition has been wholeheartedly devalued by so many teams over the years. Mancini didnt get it wrong tonight, just showed his hand as to where he is prioritising this season.
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri September 23rd 2010, 00:36

shinpads wrote:always on a hiding to nothing with the back 4 we put out tonight. just seen the goals and I believe joe hart would have saved both of them, As soon as I saw the team selection I knew that we have prioritised the europa cup. Lets not forget that chelsea lost at home tonight against a side stuffed by blackpool , that with our former striker anelka on show. The rags will probably win this again but thats nothing to do with them being good more that the competition has been wholeheartedly devalued by so many teams over the years. Mancini didnt get it wrong tonight, just showed his hand as to where he is prioritising this season.
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree about that one SP. You think it'll be easier to win the Europa League than the Carling Cup?
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf September 23rd 2010, 00:47

Well it will be easy to win now Jim

Razz
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads September 23rd 2010, 00:49

jimharri wrote:
shinpads wrote:always on a hiding to nothing with the back 4 we put out tonight. just seen the goals and I believe joe hart would have saved both of them, As soon as I saw the team selection I knew that we have prioritised the europa cup. Lets not forget that chelsea lost at home tonight against a side stuffed by blackpool , that with our former striker anelka on show. The rags will probably win this again but thats nothing to do with them being good more that the competition has been wholeheartedly devalued by so many teams over the years. Mancini didnt get it wrong tonight, just showed his hand as to where he is prioritising this season.
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree about that one SP. You think it'll be easier to win the Europa League than the Carling Cup?

no it will be much harder, but i cant see him playing that back four in europe ever.

we werent shock losers tonight, that honour goes to the red scouse, as indeed it went to the blue scouse last night. we lost with a youth team to another prem team. For some reason I cant get upset about this result, maybe the youngsters and misfits on show has something to do with that, but the one good thing is the performance will have no bearing on the game on saturday.
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri September 23rd 2010, 01:02

shinpads wrote:
no it will be much harder, but i cant see him playing that back four in europe ever.
we werent shock losers tonight, that honour goes to the red scouse, as indeed it went to the blue scouse last night. we lost with a youth team to another prem team. For some reason I cant get upset about this result, maybe the youngsters and misfits on show has something to do with that, but the one good thing is the performance will have no bearing on the game on saturday.
I envy you not getting too downbeat about tonight. Seriously, I do. I'm gutted about tonight. And the fact that the two scousers have gone out (as indeed have Spurs and Chelsea) is of no consolation to me whatsoever. If anything it makes things look even worse; the path is clear now for either Arsenal or Norwich to win the bloody thing. If the vermin win it, I will be truly pissed off. Yes, it may well be a ''Mickey Mouse'' competition, but it's a trophy and they seem to win a bloody trophy every season. whereas we can't win a fucking argument. I'm as pissed off tonight as I was when we lost the s/f last season.
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mat September 23rd 2010, 12:39

If the debtors win it then we'll have to trump the fuckers with the FA or Europa.

Personally i can see us winning the Europa as the football is suited to Bobbys style.
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down