Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"City are a small club with good finance"

+2
quiet_riot
stony
6 posters

Go down

"City are a small club with good finance" Empty "City are a small club with good finance"

Post by stony March 31st 2010, 18:54

So says Robinho on a Brazilian talk so last night. Surely no one can still defend this little turd of a man.

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

"City are a small club with good finance" Empty Re: "City are a small club with good finance"

Post by quiet_riot March 31st 2010, 20:15

He's a small man with good trick skills. Nothing else.

FUCK OFF.

I will boo him if he comes back.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

"City are a small club with good finance" Empty Re: "City are a small club with good finance"

Post by bluealf March 31st 2010, 21:04

I would bring him back and rot the cunt in the reserves rather than let him sun himself at a 3rd division standard of league. Twisted Evil
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri March 31st 2010, 23:01

He should try and remember who enabled him to get his move away from Madrid, and who stood by him when he was accused (wrongly as it turns out , but that wasn't known at the time) of rape. I also seem to remember him pissing off back to Brazil without permission and the club treated him with kid gloves over that escapade. As Alf says, bring him back and let him decompose in the reserves. Cunt.
jimharri
jimharri

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot March 31st 2010, 23:50

He probably won't mind playing reserve football. 160,000 a week for being the best on the pitch.

Still, it'd give people who can't go to games the opportunity to see him for £3.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mat April 1st 2010, 00:02

quiet_riot wrote:He probably won't mind playing reserve football. 160,000 a week for being the best on the pitch.

Still, it'd give people who can't go to games the opportunity to see him for £3.

He'll make a mint for clubs like oldham playing matches there in the ressies.

If i was Bobby Manc i'd dump him there and only give him a first time match against Barnet away in the league cup against players who will twat him for even thinking about a stepover.
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads April 1st 2010, 01:25

if he came back i wouldnt boo him, but i doubt he would be here very long anyway. He will be part of the big summer clearout. (but who will be doing the clearing out................................ "City are a small club with good finance" Icon_study )
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri April 1st 2010, 01:40

shinpads wrote:if he came back i wouldnt boo him, but i doubt he would be here very long anyway. He will be part of the big summer clearout. (but who will be doing the clearing out................................ "City are a small club with good finance" Icon_study )
Don't you start as well; it's bad enough elsewhere!
jimharri
jimharri

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot April 1st 2010, 17:59

On that note, isn't Mourinho's wife mingin?! She must take it up the arse.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down