Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

******* red scummy ******** jammy *****

+3
maineman
quiet_riot
bluealf
7 posters

Go down

******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Empty ******* red scummy ******** jammy *****

Post by bluealf January 28th 2010, 01:03

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Broke my heart again Sad

Last edited by mat on January 28th 2010, 01:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Swearing in title)
bluealf
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Empty Re: ******* red scummy ******** jammy *****

Post by quiet_riot January 28th 2010, 01:29

Summed up everything I hate about them.

- last second goals
- shithouses playing dirty and getting away with it
- cunts for fans
- celebrating like they've won the WC when actually, they care not a jot about 'liddle citeh'
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Empty Re: ******* red scummy ******** jammy *****

Post by maineman January 28th 2010, 01:48

we got beat by an above average side
next season will be alot different
it shows how far we have come to catch the twats up

bluemoon rising ******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_lol
maineman
maineman
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mat January 28th 2010, 02:01

They won purely on DESPERATION!!!

- Full team out

- Starting with the ginger twat who's never lost a derby when starting.

He'll play the "kids" against Villa.

The way they celebarted you'd think they won the quadruple.

Bitter obssessed rag bastards.
******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_mad ******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_mad ******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_mad ******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_mad ******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_mad ******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_mad ******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_mad ******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_mad ******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_mad ******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_mad ******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_mad ******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_mad ******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_mad ******* red scummy ******** jammy ***** Icon_mad
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads January 28th 2010, 09:33

meh, after all these years i am not surprised by the result. We have however closed the gap on the fuckers. It says something that it took them 180+ minutes to beat us. I hate it whenever we play them, but i live for the day when we overtake the fuckers and it no longer matters to us if they beat us or not because they are just ikle old trafford.
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf January 28th 2010, 11:46

It will always matter to me if we dont beat the red fuckers, i hate them with a passion and i hope the day it dosnt matter in a derby is a long long way off.
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar January 28th 2010, 17:58

They've all got fantastic compuse and a rigid game plan... what we lack.

I don't buy all this, look how quick the gap is closing... we beat them twice under Sven, and that was a much worse team than this, and theres was much stronger.

The differnece is they've been drilled to bend the rules as much as possible at the msot favourable times. Theres a mentality at utd which is 'win at all cost'.

Thier Norwich fans are fucktards, everything the club is built on is complete fuckwittery. But we should take many lessons from last night.
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot January 28th 2010, 19:30

Loved seeing Bellers give it to Weo last night

"You're fucking finished, you're fucking shite"

LEG
END
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post by KippaxLad January 29th 2010, 23:29

quiet_riot wrote:Loved seeing Bellers give it to Weo last night

"You're fucking finished, you're fucking shite"

LEG
END

Craig Bellamy is a fucking legend. I love Gareth Barry for his composure and his reserved quietness. I love Carlos Tevez for the 110% he gives every single minute

but Craig Bellamy I love him for being a total twat, a real irritating bastard. The ability to unsettle defenders with his scary pace and skill and, just his all round fieriness

Am disappointed Robinho,Tevez and Adebayor never linked up, up front for us this season but we're blessed to have Craig BLESSED tell ya!
KippaxLad
KippaxLad
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1750
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum