Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City V Sunderland-Including match links

+9
pipadee
quiet_riot
Lloyd Blues
Dazza
jimharri
Stato
bluealf
stony
mat
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

City V Sunderland-Including match links - Page 2 Empty Re: City V Sunderland-Including match links

Post by stony March 22nd 2009, 22:42

bluealf wrote:
stony wrote:
Dazza wrote:We played alright and got the job done. Robinho's penalty was a shocker and SWP had a few chances which he messed up. That said, good performances from Elano, Zab (at left back!), Onouha, Kompany and De Jong. Good to see Boj start and Bellamy back too.

Very good to see, hopefully he can go on and be a great player for us. He'll certainly save us a bit of dosh if he does. He's one of those players that you really want to succeed.

I think his injury cost Sven his job.

I think the shit form after xmas when teams had worked us out cost Sven his job. People moan about MH having no plan B, but if Sven would have had one after xmas, he would still be our manager now.

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

City V Sunderland-Including match links - Page 2 Empty Re: City V Sunderland-Including match links

Post by Lloyd Blues March 22nd 2009, 22:49

Boj was the highlight for me today. Some of his contribution play was really effective. Not the best of games but as others have said job done.

Red cards to the muppets booing Robinho and the Sunderland fans with there stupid 'United' chanting.

Lloyd Blues

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf March 22nd 2009, 22:53

Fair comment, but i think he bought boj and Bianichi to play a 4-4-2 and that didnt happen.

Also before xmas i think he was a very lucky bastard Razz

Hey but fuck it he done the rags twice Morrissey

Fucking hero status forever cheers

Also i think Hughes has to have next season at least. Twisted Evil
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Stato March 22nd 2009, 23:04

bluealf wrote:
jimharri wrote:
Stato wrote:how did we play?
i missed the game.
no i was not sleeping before some smart arse says so.
You were sleeping. Sleep

No comeback, he must of dozed off again Sleep it's a hard life being a student Suspect
fuck off!
Sad
Stato
Stato

Male
Number of posts : 4593
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Stato March 22nd 2009, 23:05

Dazza wrote:We played alright and got the job done. Robinho's penalty was a shocker and SWP had a few chances which he messed up. That said, good performances from Elano, Zab (at left back!), Onouha, Kompany and De Jong. Good to see Boj start and Bellamy back too.
cheers.
Stato
Stato

Male
Number of posts : 4593
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf March 22nd 2009, 23:06

Stato wrote:
bluealf wrote:
jimharri wrote:
Stato wrote:how did we play?
i missed the game.
no i was not sleeping before some smart arse says so.
You were sleeping. Sleep

No comeback, he must of dozed off again Sleep it's a hard life being a student Suspect
fuck off!
Sad

Potty mouth

I love you
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot March 22nd 2009, 23:41

Thought Ned, Dunnie, Elano, Boj and Richards (2nd half) had good games today. The red card ruined the game, and the ref was very petty.

The score flattered them though, could have easily been 4 or 5.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post by pipadee March 23rd 2009, 00:54

Knew Robbie would miss that penalty. Can't see him being allowed to take one in the future, pissing about with it. That really hacked me off, an absolute shocker.

Thought Elano had a very good game, and a big improvement from Micah. Boj looked good, pleased to see him putting himself about and creating some good openings.

Neds Bow the guy just gets better and better. Finally can show what he's about, as getting the run of games without injury. Think he has been superb of late. Zabba for me, by far better than Bridge, that man just plays anywhere! Laughing
pipadee
pipadee
Michael Frontzeck's Dirty Ring

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek March 23rd 2009, 01:16

pipadee wrote:Knew Robbie would miss that penalty. Can't see him being allowed to take one in the future, pissing about with it. That really hacked me off, an absolute shocker.

Thought Elano had a very good game, and a big improvement from Micah. Boj looked good, pleased to see him putting himself about and creating some good openings.

Neds Bow the guy just gets better and better. Finally can show what he's about, as getting the run of games without injury. Think he has been superb of late. Zabba for me, by far better than Bridge, that man just plays anywhere! Laughing
Started his career there and won the under 21's championship with Argentina there.
Derek
Derek

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar March 23rd 2009, 01:36

One of our worst home performances this season.... think the criticism is affecting Robinho; when he scores one the floodgates will open.

We had a "home" ref and linesman for the first time, well.... ever!

Micah had a good game, other than that and Boj and Bellamy's cameo aside, and Elano we were pretty poor... which is understandable this week.
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek March 23rd 2009, 01:38

GStar wrote:One of our worst home performances this season.... think the criticism is affecting Robinho; when he scores one the floodgates will open.

Micah had a good game, other than that and Boj and Bellamy's cameo aside, and Elano we were pretty poor... which is understandable this week.
Really? Just watched MOTD and we didn't look that bad. We had lots of chances, we just didn't finish them off. Robinho was a tad shit but he has been for ages.
Derek
Derek

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar March 23rd 2009, 01:52

Derek wrote:
GStar wrote:One of our worst home performances this season.... think the criticism is affecting Robinho; when he scores one the floodgates will open.

Really? Just watched MOTD and we didn't look that bad. We had lots of chances, we just didn't finish them off. Robinho was a tad shit but he has been for ages.

5 mins is hardly accurate of the full 90 mins.
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads March 23rd 2009, 02:04

Derek wrote:
pipadee wrote:Knew Robbie would miss that penalty. Can't see him being allowed to take one in the future, pissing about with it. That really hacked me off, an absolute shocker.

Started his career there and won the under 21's championship with Argentina there.

wiki strikes again. Zab was a make shift left back but it is a measure of the man that he can and will play anywhere and be effective with it.

for me today boj was MOTM, his hold up play and vision with a pass or through ball is immense. I want this guy to be a hero for us, he has all the atributes, he just needs the games.

and for all you stream watching fuckers, get to the game study
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............

Back to top Go down

Post by madsmcfc March 23rd 2009, 02:46

I thought that once Boj went off, Sunderland started to get the better of us. However, we should have been 4 or 5 up by that point.
madsmcfc
madsmcfc
Michael Frontzeck's Dirty Ring

Female
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza March 23rd 2009, 11:53

GStar wrote:

5 mins is hardly accurate of the full 90 mins.

True - sometimes MOTD don't give city justice in the highlights, but yesterday they probably did.
Dazza
Dazza

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot March 23rd 2009, 19:12

I thought they flattered us in the highlights!
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads March 23rd 2009, 20:04

quiet_riot wrote:I thought they flattered us in the highlights!

nah i think the result was short of what we deserved , 1-0 flattered sunderland, should have been at least 3-0 the black cats are in trouble, just lucky that there is worse than them out there.
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar March 23rd 2009, 20:18

shinpads wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:I thought they flattered us in the highlights!

nah i think the result was short of what we deserved , 1-0 flattered sunderland, should have been at least 3-0 the black cats are in trouble, just lucky that there is worse than them out there.

I've not seen us give the ball away that much and generally play so fragmented at home pretty much all season.

Whilst Sunderland were totally inept, they could easily have created something more telling in the second half when they had their spell of dominance.

We could and should have scored more and we probably would have finished the game so much stronger, but unfortunately, it was one of those days.
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2