Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players arguing.

+6
Admin
KippaxLad
GStar
maineman
bluealf
quiet_riot
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Players arguing. - Page 2 Empty Re: Players arguing.

Post by Admin January 4th 2009, 18:25

bluealf wrote:
Bozo wrote:
bluealf wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:
GStar wrote:

Thats ridiculous.

I know, I just prefer the guy who has given me some of the best football I've seen, over the guy who's made me watch some shite football.

What is this best football then ?

2 stonking free kicks and a few tap in's ?

ATM the cunt couldnt lace ali b's boots, i wish we had signed him sooner. Ali not sulky boy.

Also is robi sulking about his so called pal ?

Rubbish, he has scored some great goals, and has a ton of assists/set-ups.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/profile?id=50954&&cc=5739

if you cant be arsed to press link 3 goals 1 assist this season 14 games in the prem.

last season 29 games 8 goals 8 assists.

So not quite a ton of assists.

I have taken to calling him a cunt because he gets payed well and has been moaning like one.

I am talking about his whole time here, and not just the Premier League.
Plus, those stats don't show the amount of goals he has set up with brilliant passes.
Anyway, I do agree he hasn't been his best since around a year ago, but I wouldn't want to see him go.

Admin
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf January 4th 2009, 18:50

Bozo wrote:
bluealf wrote:
Bozo wrote:
bluealf wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:
GStar wrote:

Thats ridiculous.

I know, I just prefer the guy who has given me some of the best football I've seen, over the guy who's made me watch some shite football.

What is this best football then ?

2 stonking free kicks and a few tap in's ?

ATM the cunt couldnt lace ali b's boots, i wish we had signed him sooner. Ali not sulky boy.

Also is robi sulking about his so called pal ?

Rubbish, he has scored some great goals, and has a ton of assists/set-ups.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/profile?id=50954&&cc=5739

if you cant be arsed to press link 3 goals 1 assist this season 14 games in the prem.

last season 29 games 8 goals 8 assists.

So not quite a ton of assists.

I have taken to calling him a cunt because he gets payed well and has been moaning like one.

I am talking about his whole time here, and not just the Premier League.
Plus, those stats don't show the amount of goals he has set up with brilliant passes.
Anyway, I do agree he hasn't been his best since around a year ago, but I wouldn't want to see him go.

Ok then i have just looked at the link and all the cup matches add just ONE more goal and no more assists.

Even if all his assists where the worlds best pass it would still only be 9 brilliant passes !!!!!!!!
Great stuff from the superstar.

So inconclussion you admit that he hasnt been at his best for a year but will defend him to the death?

Whilst most other players get a "shite, ffs, useless"

Dunne, i will use as an example 1 bad season out of the last 5 now all of the above slaggings and worse have been used to describe him, after a long service to the City cause.

Elano gets that after what 12 good games in a season and a half Rolling Eyes
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek January 4th 2009, 19:01

I want elano out. I don't give a shit how good he is. You dont run to the press becuase you aren't playing and all the stories of him causing unrest are not good.

Sven probably let him be the center of attention and hughes isnt going to let that happen with anyone.
Derek
Derek

Male
Number of posts : 3025

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar January 4th 2009, 19:03

None of us are defending him to death, but at the same time why are you singling him out for by particular criticism by continually reffering to him in the way you do? It's not too far away from maineman's insitance on calling Hughes Lesie or asking for heads to roll after every match.

Stats don't tell you everything, their a distorted view of performance. Is there a stat for how many plays Elano is/isn't involved in with a goal ratio? Stats for for a whole number of variables which simple goal/assit stats can't comprehend.

Right now Elano is a palyer with the abilty to make things happen, to create a goal or score one himself... he's better than most of what we have so he needs to play, bringing in another squad member would either compromise us with a weaker link or force us to move naturally gifted players into un-natural positions.

I've actaully said i think his time is up, but i would disagree with anyone on here who may claim he is the messiah, i'd also disagree with anyone on here claiming him to be the crux of all our problems.
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf January 4th 2009, 19:33

GStar wrote:None of us are defending him to death, but at the same time why are you singling him out for by particular criticism by continually reffering to him in the way you do? It's not too far away from maineman's insitance on calling Hughes Lesie or asking for heads to roll after every match.

Stats don't tell you everything, their a distorted view of performance. Is there a stat for how many plays Elano is/isn't involved in with a goal ratio? Stats for for a whole number of variables which simple goal/assit stats can't comprehend.

Right now Elano is a palyer with the abilty to make things happen, to create a goal or score one himself... he's better than most of what we have so he needs to play, bringing in another squad member would either compromise us with a weaker link or force us to move naturally gifted players into un-natural positions.

I've actaully said i think his time is up, but i would disagree with anyone on here who may claim he is the messiah, i'd also disagree with anyone on here claiming him to be the crux of all our problems.

Im pissed off with him because he has talent and is not doing anything with it.

So that makes him a useles asset to the team, for what ever reason he isnt playing well, dosnt look like scoring or setting up anyone either, his fabled passsing game isnt with him atm either.

Also i am still waiting for his claimed telepathic relationship with Robinho.

He ran to the press to say i should be in the team, fair enough if you are doing well when you get a game, forcing the manager to not drop you ?

I can not comment about what goes on on the training ground they are just rumours as always, but it is on the training ground that you have a chance to impress the manager with a good attitude to training and again force him to change his opinion (if he dosnt like you).

Stats dont lie but you are right they dont show everything, your eyes show you that when you watch the games either live or on tv or the net.
Live being the best because you see more of the all round game or runs that drag people out of position etc.

I wasnt particulaly picking him out, i was just following on from other replies.

I have not really been into the slagging of your own players as you will have noticed that i deffended Ireland last year and Vass and dunnie this.

I admit i am starting to crack under the strain of 32 years of mostly drivel, but hey oh in for the long haul now lol
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stony January 4th 2009, 19:33

Personally speaking, I couldn't give a toss if Elano never pulled on a blue shirt again. Like someone else said, he's been living off his first 6 months here. It sounds like he's a moody fucker too. I'd be happy with any half decent offer for him, as long as he goes abroad. You can bet your life if we sold him to another Prem team, it would bite us in the arse.

stony

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf January 4th 2009, 19:35

Ps dont liken my posts to MM he just jumps in says "hughes out ffs" or similar and then leaves the forum.

I at least attempt to explain my actions/thoughts as you do yourself Wink
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin January 4th 2009, 20:03

bluealf wrote:
Ok then i have just looked at the link and all the cup matches add just ONE more goal and no more assists.

Even if all his assists where the worlds best pass it would still only be 9 brilliant passes !!!!!!!!
Great stuff from the superstar.

So inconclussion you admit that he hasnt been at his best for a year but will defend him to the death?

Whilst most other players get a "shite, ffs, useless"

Dunne, i will use as an example 1 bad season out of the last 5 now all of the above slaggings and worse have been used to describe him, after a long service to the City cause.

Elano gets that after what 12 good games in a season and a half Rolling Eyes

I am not defending him to the death. And once again, there are no stats to show the amount of goals he has set up (not assists)
Off the top of my head, 2-3 vs. Fulham last year - Benjani's goal -
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eVDMwEk8rBk&feature=related 2:04

Admin

Number of posts : 8222

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf January 4th 2009, 20:10

Great cutback by Vass super stuff Cool

I knew you would come back with that and fair enough, i wish he would put them kind of passes about now.

Then we wouldnt be on here discussing it lol
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mat January 4th 2009, 20:39

The main thing elano did yesterday was dive. I lost count how many "free kicks" he won with little or no contact.
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by maineman January 5th 2009, 02:25

bluealf wrote:Ps dont liken my posts to MM he just jumps in says "hughes out ffs" or similar and then leaves the forum.

have you got a problem with me alf?
maineman
maineman
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf January 5th 2009, 11:03

maineman wrote:
bluealf wrote:Ps dont liken my posts to MM he just jumps in says "hughes out ffs" or similar and then leaves the forum.

have you got a problem with me alf?

No, not at all lol

I was just defending myself tbh.

You have such a way with words, when you talk about hughes Laughing

I love you
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2