Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AC Omonia vs City

+6
shinpads
bluealf
quiet_riot
Admin
mat
Stato
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AC Omonia vs City - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Omonia vs City

Post by shinpads September 18th 2008, 23:55

although a wee bit shaky at the back, just how many chances did we create? when we gat them back at ours with a little rub of the green we should batter them. Hopefully the wizzard will be back and that will free up robinho to play a more natural role for him. He was obviously asked to do a job on the wing today and he did stick to it. Also noticed robinho looked as pleased as anyone when jo got his second geeing up the city fans as well. I know we arent far into the season but we will improve and with the chances created someone is due an absolute battering from us cheers
shinpads
shinpads
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf September 19th 2008, 00:37

Just watched it now, thank fuck for sky+ lol

i didnt dare log in here and spoil the result, we where very good going forward bit iffy at the back, but they where hitting on the break with a surprising amount of speed, the right winger looked a tricky customer.

But as you say job done and a battering awaits them in manchester cheers
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mat September 19th 2008, 00:58

shinpads wrote:although a wee bit shaky at the back, just how many chances did we create? when we gat them back at ours with a little rub of the green we should batter them. Hopefully the wizzard will be back and that will free up robinho to play a more natural role for him. He was obviously asked to do a job on the wing today and he did stick to it. Also noticed robinho looked as pleased as anyone when jo got his second geeing up the city fans as well. I know we arent far into the season but we will improve and with the chances created someone is due an absolute battering from us cheers

I hope its the bankrupt shite from stretford that feel the wrath.
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down