Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For some reason

+2
Rascal
Admin
6 posters

Go down

For some reason Empty For some reason

Post by Admin May 15th 2008, 00:14

I really miss Stuart Pearce Sad

Admin
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

For some reason Empty Re: For some reason

Post by Rascal May 15th 2008, 00:16

You need to be cuter
Rascal
Rascal

Number of posts : 5540
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads May 15th 2008, 01:18

i miss the kippax, i miss maine rd, i miss psycho playing for us (saturday would never have happened with him in a number 2 shirt) I miss pre match in the parkside, i miss Niall saving penalties, i miss £70 season tickets, I miss Uve, I miss a time when message boards didnt exist, i miss the pink final, i miss loads of stuff.

But right now i miss the positivity we used to have as fans, we were never like we are now (or appear on message boards) fooking doom and gloom merchants. I seem to be one of the few that has fooking enjoyed this season so much, because I have seen some fantastic football, and its been tempered with the fact that deep down city will never change because you never ever know what will happen next .

I fooking love my club.
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinky by name May 15th 2008, 01:21

charlies shinpads wrote:i miss the kippax, i miss maine rd, i miss psycho playing for us (saturday would never have happened with him in a number 2 shirt) I miss pre match in the parkside, i miss Niall saving penalties, i miss £70 season tickets, I miss Uve, I miss a time when message boards didnt exist, i miss the pink final, i miss loads of stuff.

But right now i miss the positivity we used to have as fans, we were never like we are now (or appear on message boards) fooking doom and gloom merchants. I seem to be one of the few that has fooking enjoyed this season so much, because I have seen some fantastic football, and its been tempered with the fact that deep down city will never change because you never ever know what will happen next .

I fooking love my club.

summed up nicely for me if you switch parkside for the albert!

Kinky by name
Richard Edghill's Right Arse Cheek

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads May 15th 2008, 01:28

Kinky by name wrote:
charlies shinpads wrote:i miss the kippax, i miss maine rd, i miss psycho playing for us (saturday would never have happened with him in a number 2 shirt) I miss pre match in the parkside, i miss Niall saving penalties, i miss £70 season tickets, I miss Uve, I miss a time when message boards didnt exist, i miss the pink final, i miss loads of stuff.

I fooking love my club.

summed up nicely for me if you switch parkside for the albert!

aye thank you cheers

p.s. I am mcnil off bluemoon if no one had mentioned it :)
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Stato May 16th 2008, 14:34

I fooking love my club.
same here.
Stato
Stato

Male
Number of posts : 4593
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by maineman May 17th 2008, 00:48

i hate what has happened to our club, toxic makes swales a saint