Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shreck yes or no

+8
bluealf
maineman
Weetabix Head
sdavros
KippaxLad
stony
mat
shinpads
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

do you want him at city?

shreck yes or no - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%shreck yes or no - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
shreck yes or no - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%shreck yes or no - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 8 ]
shreck yes or no - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%shreck yes or no - Page 2 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 22

shreck yes or no - Page 2 Empty Re: shreck yes or no

Post by mat October 20th 2010, 01:23

stony wrote:Just out of interest who voted yes ? Suspect

Weetabix Head probably.
Suspect

Just seen this Facebook status from a rag friend:
has had enough of supporting a football team that has prima donas playing for them and rich fat cats running it, so its time to support the local team, so who is it going to be, Wolves or Walsall?
mat
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesy October 20th 2010, 01:36

stony wrote:Bacon face nearly in tears at his press conference. The hard shoulder shitter knows how other clubs feel now.

I'm fucking loving this. Still don't want the badge kissing treacherous cunt though.

This^

Very much so.
Cheesy
Cheesy
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by mat October 20th 2010, 01:45

Jose has just said if the rags don't want him to call him.
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by neblue1 October 20th 2010, 15:49

Fucking no chance. In terms of winding up the filth, signing Shrek would be second to none. He's got far too much baggage, though, and we as a club should've learned our lesson there with Joey Barton. No, thank you.
neblue1
neblue1
Georgi Kinkladze's Left Boot

Male
Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot October 20th 2010, 18:19

mat wrote:

Just seen this Facebook status from a rag friend:
has had enough of supporting a football team that has prima donas playing for them and rich fat cats running it, so its time to support the local team, so who is it going to be, Wolves or Walsall?

Fucking LOL
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post by stony October 20th 2010, 18:36

I wonder when Rooney will hit back after bacon face hung him out to dry yesterday. The rags are lapping up anything slur alex says but there's no fucking way that bacon face and Gill haven't asked Rooney why he wants to go.
I can't wait to hear Rooney's version.

stony

Number of posts : 10352

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot October 20th 2010, 21:44

stony wrote:I wonder when Rooney will hit back after bacon face hung him out to dry yesterday. The rags are lapping up anything slur alex says but there's no fucking way that bacon face and Gill haven't asked Rooney why he wants to go.
I can't wait to hear Rooney's version.

A statement from Rooney read: "He did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad."

The England star added that he was "surprised" by some of United boss Sir Alex Ferguson's comments.

Ferguson had revealed that Gill told him in August of Rooney's decision not to sign a new contract, adding he was "shocked" and "disappointed" to hear that the former Everton played intended to leave.

"I have never had anything but complete respect for the club. How could I not have done given its fantastic history and especially the last six years in which I have been lucky to play a part?

"For me it's all about winning trophies - as the club has always done under Sir Alex. Because of that I think the questions I was asking were justified.

"Despite recent difficulties, I know I will always owe Sir Alex Ferguson a huge debt. He is a great manager and mentor who has helped and supported me from the day he signed me from Everton when I was only 18."

Rooney has been linked with a number of clubs, including wealthy local rivals Manchester City, but he insisted that a concern over United's ability to attract the world's top players was at the heart of his decision to seek a move.

"It is absolutely true, as [Ferguson] said, that my agent and I have had a number of meetings with the club about a new contract," he added.

"During those meetings in August I asked for assurances about the continued ability of the club to attract the top players in the world."

Rooney, who Ferguson signed for £25.6m in 2004, did however praise the 68-year-old Scot, adding: "For Manchester United's sake, I wish he could go on for ever because he's a one-off and a genius."

lol! lol!
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf October 20th 2010, 21:47

wank wank wank wank wank
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by stony October 20th 2010, 22:08

Comedy and tragedy at it's finest. The rags are already fighting between themselves, the GAY brigade are being rounded upon by other rags.

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by stony October 22nd 2010, 14:58

Well I'm glad that's been put to bed and thank fuck the fat cunt is staying a rag. Now we can concentrate on winning the league.

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by mat October 22nd 2010, 15:10

stony wrote:Well I'm glad that's been put to bed and thank fuck the fat cunt is staying a rag. Now we can concentrate on winning the league.

He won't be.

He's doing a taggart a favour by signing that contract they'll flog him for top dollar in the summer. Come late July when the scum haven't signed anyone he'll kick off again and they'll let him leave.

Another bonus it makes Collymore look a bigger twat than he is.
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stony October 22nd 2010, 15:14

mat wrote:
stony wrote:Well I'm glad that's been put to bed and thank fuck the fat cunt is staying a rag. Now we can concentrate on winning the league.

He won't be.

He's doing a taggart a favour by signing that contract they'll flog him for top dollar in the summer. Come late July when the scum haven't signed anyone he'll kick off again and they'll let him leave.

I think so too Mat, I just hope we don't go back in for him. I genuinely beleive we have better in Tevez.

There's be more than a few blues washing the taste of red cock out of their mouths after spending the last 24 hours sucking it.
Some of the Rooney lovers on BM have been made to look right cunts.

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by mat October 22nd 2010, 15:18

It's gone into meltdown again.

I'll quite happily watch the fat cunt struggle in Madrid next season. Means the media can concentrate on getting De Jong and Tevez out of the Derby now.
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mat October 22nd 2010, 15:38

The Doggers slagging City for tapping him up on talkshite.

What is it going to take for the club to sue/ban this cunt?
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sdavros October 22nd 2010, 15:40

stony wrote:
mat wrote:

He won't be.

I think so too Mat, I just hope we don't go back in for him. I genuinely beleive we have better in Tevez.

There's be more than a few blues washing the taste of red cock out of their mouths after spending the last 24 hours sucking it.
Some of the Rooney lovers on BM have been made to look right cunts.

Agreed. Anyone who fucking waxed lyrical about the fat headed, scumbag twat coming to City should have the decency to bury their heads in the sand for a few weeks
sdavros
sdavros

Male
Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sdavros October 22nd 2010, 15:41

mat wrote:The Doggers slagging City for tapping him up on talkshite.

What is it going to take for the club to sue/ban this cunt?

how the fuck has this man even got a job. A mess as a footballer and a mess as a human being.
sdavros
sdavros

Male
Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mat October 22nd 2010, 15:52

Rooney signs new contract as club promises to sign world-class prostitutes

Posted By Editor On October 22, 2010 @ 12:27 pm In Sports | Comments Disabled

Wayne Rooney has made a spectacular u-turn by agreeing a five-year contract extension at Manchester United, after the club agreed to invest heavily in bringing the world’s best prostitutes to Old Trafford.

The news follows days of uncertainty after Rooney publicly questioned the club’s ambition in ensuring only the best professionals were brought to the club for him to play with.

A Manchester United spokesperson explained, “We shared Wayne’s frustration at the quality of prostitutes in the Old Trafford area, but we have now made assurances that we will be looking to bring in the very best talent from Spain and Italy.”

“There’s also this young Dutch one we’ve been hearing rave reviews about, we’ll be keeping a close eye on her, let me tell you.”

“The future looks very bright indeed. Or slightly dim with a red backlight, depending on how you look at it.”
Wayne Rooney Contract

The move is likely to put to rest a tortuous few days in which most Mancunians returned to hating all scousers for the first time in nearly six years.

Fan Michael Jones told us, “It was nice, while it lasted, but I guess we all love him again now. Right? Yeah, I thought so.”

Rooney’s official speaking person spoke to reporters following the announcement, saying, “Wayne has always loved Manchester, but strongly believed there was a lack of ambition to bring the best professional sex workers to the club, especially those willing to do that thing he likes with the enema hose.”

“These concerns have been addressed by the management and chairman, and Wayne looks forward to the next five years of success both on and off the field, and hopes the fans will enjoy seeing the best quality prostitutes gracing the streets of Old Trafford for the next five years.”
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maineman October 22nd 2010, 16:02

there is a god after all Laughing Laughing
maineman
maineman
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot October 23rd 2010, 23:23

Getting really pissed off with the media saying we were deffo after him.

Sky said before "Tomorrow, see Rooney's suitors Manchester City play Arsenal.."

FUCK OFF! Just because we could buy him a million times over doesn't mean we ever wanted the fat cunt.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2