Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chairman's exclusive interview.

4 posters

Go down

The Chairman's exclusive interview. Empty The Chairman's exclusive interview.

Post by quiet_riot August 24th 2009, 15:12

What an absolute gent, of the higest order. Says all the right things and clearly is very proud to be a blue. Cannot think of another chairman with such a well-spoken, well thought out and quite frankly brilliant tone.

In these days of Abramovich, Glazer (has he ever been to OT), and the likes of Whelan (too busy naming stadiums after himself), Khaldoon AL-Mubarak is a breath of fresh air. Can't ever imagine him criticising anyone in the press!
quiet_riot
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

The Chairman's exclusive interview. Empty Re: The Chairman's exclusive interview.

Post by shinpads August 24th 2009, 17:22

I am so impressed with everything he said, our club is in the very best hands and they wont stop until they achieve what they set out to do, which is make us a force in europe.
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............

Back to top Go down

The Chairman's exclusive interview. Empty Re: The Chairman's exclusive interview.

Post by bluealf August 24th 2009, 17:41

It really was a fantastic interview, he just comes across as a calm steady hand who has been doing all this for years.

cheers
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri August 24th 2009, 19:09

Just watching it now. The guy comes across as a perfect gentleman, but a very focussed one. I think some of our fans (especially across the road) just don't realise what a fantastic position we now find ourselves in. I am delighted in our new board and to quote Clarkie, the likes of Colin Shindler can "go swivel"!
jimharri
jimharri

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf August 24th 2009, 19:20

jimharri wrote:Just watching it now. The guy comes across as a perfect gentleman, but a very focussed one. I think some of our fans (especially across the road) just don't realise what a fantastic position we now find ourselves in. I am delighted in our new board and to quote Clarkie, the likes of Colin Shindler can "go swivel"!

We are in safe hands and now the confidence is flowing into me that we will win something at long last cheers
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot August 24th 2009, 20:30

I think out of everyone at our club, Khaldoon is the man I'd most like to meet, just to be able to shake his hand and say "thank-you".
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri August 24th 2009, 20:58

quiet_riot wrote:I think out of everyone at our club, Khaldoon is the man I'd most like to meet, just to be able to shake his hand and say "thank-you".
Good shout there QR.
jimharri
jimharri

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum