Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From now on...

2 posters

Go down

From now on... Empty From now on...

Post by TheMightyQuinn March 18th 2009, 02:14

Sick of all the negative shite about our club so from now on I'm just gonna be 100% behind the lads and never bitch or moan.

1 exception to this rule will be Micahs forward runs, they shall continue to make my blood boil!

TheMightyQuinn
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 6885
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

From now on... Empty Re: From now on...

Post by shinpads March 18th 2009, 02:33

did distin used to have the same effect on you? I also notice dunney hasnt been doing them as often. I may have the reason for micahs forrays tho...... remember when he and shauny played in the same england side together, they overlapped brilliantly down the right, and i think our current manager positively encorages it.
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn March 18th 2009, 15:41

shinpads wrote:did distin used to have the same effect on you? I also notice dunney hasnt been doing them as often. I may have the reason for micahs forrays tho...... remember when he and shauny played in the same england side together, they overlapped brilliantly down the right, and i think our current manager positively encorages it.

No cos Distin could pass!

All Micah has done these past few weeks is lumber down the flank cluelessly, run to the corner flag then try to cut it back in the least imaginable way possible. As he does this SWP is sat on the half way line, a total waste as he can actually shoot, cross or pass!

To make it even more stupid, Micah then slowly jogs back whilst we're hit on the inevitable break that his run caused in the first place.

You know me, I'm not a boo boy but Micahs forward runs are utterly pointless. I'm all for overlapping etc as I noticed Bridge/Robinho doing a little more of that and it usually ends in a cross into the area from Bridge but Micahs is just HIM running and SWP defending.

TheMightyQuinn

Male
Number of posts : 6885

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum