Richards and Zab

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richards and Zab

Post by Derek on November 3rd 2008, 01:56

Surely they should be swapped.
Whenever Zab wants to cross he uses his left foot. So surely he is a better left footer than Richards.


Silly little mistakes by Hughes.
avatar
Derek
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Age : 25
Location : inside something warm and fuzzy.
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Richards and Zab

Post by quiet_riot on November 3rd 2008, 11:20

No.

Zab and Richard are both right footed.

On the left should be Garrido
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Richards and Zab

Post by Derek on November 3rd 2008, 13:22

quiet_riot wrote:No.

Zab and Richard are both right footed.

On the left should be Garrido
Zab never uses his right foot to cross. He always cuts back onto his left.
avatar
Derek
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Age : 25
Location : inside something warm and fuzzy.
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Richards and Zab

Post by quiet_riot on November 3rd 2008, 14:37

Joćo Silva wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:No.

Zab and Richard are both right footed.

On the left should be Garrido
Zab never uses his right foot to cross. He always cuts back onto his left.

2nd goal against Omonia away was a right foot cross.
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Richards and Zab

Post by Derek on November 3rd 2008, 16:35

quiet_riot wrote:
Joćo Silva wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:No.

Zab and Richard are both right footed.

On the left should be Garrido
Zab never uses his right foot to cross. He always cuts back onto his left.

2nd goal against Omonia away was a right foot cross.
I did not watch that game.
avatar
Derek
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Age : 25
Location : inside something warm and fuzzy.
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Richards and Zab

Post by bluealf on November 3rd 2008, 16:48

hey joey

avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Richards and Zab

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum