Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My roflcopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi

+7
shinpads
GStar
Stato
KippaxLad
bluealf
quiet_riot
Admin
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My roflcopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi - Page 2 Empty Re: My roflcopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi

Post by Ducado September 4th 2008, 23:42

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=20613.15

Go to page 3, to be fair they do have a point, but I have never been overt more covert, I guess I started doing it because when we played them last year some of them were very insulting about us, but I use the same username, and do not hide, they know who I am, and never openly insult or go over the top, but I have had some classics over the last year :BigLaugh1:the trick is to flatter them first they never see it coming, but I will ly off them tonight it would be like laughing at a funeral Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Ducado
Ducado
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

My roflcopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi - Page 2 Empty Re: My roflcopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi

Post by Guest September 4th 2008, 23:47

Ducado wrote:http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=20613.15

Go to page 3, to be fair they do have a point, but I have never been overt more covert, I guess I started doing it because when we played them last year some of them were very insulting about us, but I use the same username, and do not hide, they know who I am, and never openly insult or go over the top, but I have had some classics over the last year :BigLaugh1:the trick is to flatter them first they never see it coming, but I will ly off them tonight it would be like laughing at a funeral Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

It's YOUR fault we are ruining football Duccy. Ya smug git! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by stony September 4th 2008, 23:48

I'm sick of your smugness! You have single-handedly made me dislike Man City; i have fond memories of City winning the title at wor place, and Colin Bell was one of my favourite players. Having a reputation of being local supporters in the shadow of the glory-hunters at OT was something I could admire.

You first came on here to slyly rub our noses in it when we were having a crap time, but disappeared for a while when we came out of it and you hit a bad patch.

Now where going through a bad time, and you've got the investment, you're not so slyly at it again.

Now I won't enter a lengthy debate or name-calling with you, as you're normal response is to say someone is bitter, which I assure you I'm not. Can't you just go on a Chelsea or Man U forum and gloat and leave us peasants alone? Or perhaps you'd better leave that until you actually win something.

ROFL LMAO PMSL ROFL LMAO PMSL ROFL LMAO PMSL ROFL LMAO PMSL ROFL LMAO PMSL

stony

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by KippaxLad September 5th 2008, 00:30

stony wrote:
I'm sick of your smugness! You have single-handedly made me dislike Man City; i have fond memories of City winning the title at wor place, and Colin Bell was one of my favourite players. Having a reputation of being local supporters in the shadow of the glory-hunters at OT was something I could admire.

You first came on here to slyly rub our noses in it when we were having a crap time, but disappeared for a while when we came out of it and you hit a bad patch.

Now where going through a bad time, and you've got the investment, you're not so slyly at it again.

Now I won't enter a lengthy debate or name-calling with you, as you're normal response is to say someone is bitter, which I assure you I'm not. Can't you just go on a Chelsea or Man U forum and gloat and leave us peasants alone? Or perhaps you'd better leave that until you actually win something.

ROFL LMAO PMSL ROFL LMAO PMSL ROFL LMAO PMSL ROFL LMAO PMSL ROFL LMAO PMSL
swa! swa! swa! swa! swa!lol!
KippaxLad
KippaxLad
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1750
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducado September 5th 2008, 00:38

I promise you I don't do it on any other forums, but for some reason it is quite funny winding them up, I think the fact that they are so deluded makes it worse, if they were like us (before Monday) it would bot be worth it
Ducado
Ducado

Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin September 20th 2008, 17:25

losing again

soi soi soi

Admin

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 20th 2008, 18:04

who they playing boz

Back to top Go down

Post by mat September 20th 2008, 18:59

Wet spam 3 - 1 Barcodes

wonder what odds you'll get for them and spuds to be relegated?
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin October 3rd 2008, 18:13

Admin

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by stony October 3rd 2008, 18:18

stony

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by mat October 3rd 2008, 19:17

Should be given the freedom of barcodes for that.
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stato October 4th 2008, 02:34

for some reason the guardian did a computerised version of the conversation
piss funny though
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/audio/2008/oct/03/joe.kinnear
Stato
Stato

Male
Number of posts : 4593
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mat October 5th 2008, 18:21

blue scouse beating them 1-0.
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum