Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Todays scores

3 posters

Go down

Todays scores Empty Todays scores

Post by TheMightyQuinn August 30th 2008, 19:26

PMSL All round really!

Everton Laughing

Blackburn Laughing

I still dont think Pompey will have as a good a season as they have in recent years, never had much faith in Villa either.

5TH PLACE ANYONE? Laughing

Even better Arse and Scouse dont have a squad for a good champs league and Prem finish. Let's pray they both do well in Europe and let's see what happens. I'm positive as fuck about us at the moment, a win tomorrow and I may just tip us for the quadruple Suspect

TheMightyQuinn
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 6885
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Todays scores Empty Re: Todays scores

Post by Stato August 30th 2008, 19:29

the results this season have been all over the place, its looking like it will be a tight league.
but i can not help but think we are better than a lot of are competitors when you look at are team. Very Happy
just watch city shoot down are optimism tomorrow.
Stato
Stato

Male
Number of posts : 4593
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn August 30th 2008, 19:32

Hughes wont want to let Keane beat him, Hughes is a grade A bastard let's not forget, he wants nothing more than to prove to Purple nose, Keano and the fucking 'guvnor' that Hughes is the real BIG BOY!

In a perverse way he fucking wants to beat the rag boys as much as we do!

We wont lie down for Sunderland that's for sure, we'll fight to the death and SWP will be on fire.

ELANO WOAH ELANO WOAH
HE COMES FROM BRAZIL
HE IS BETTER THAN THE PILL
HE FUCKING SCORES GOALS
HE FUCKING HATES PAUL SCHOLES
OH ELANO I FUCKING LOVE YOU
SHOOPY SHOOPY SHOOPY DOOOOO

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar August 30th 2008, 22:25

Hmmm... We are talking about the same team which, bar Kompany and SWP struggled to beat a very talented team of tattooed Danish pastry bakers?

Bit early to tell yet.

Villa looked world beaters against us but got beat by Stoke.

Pompey have played Chelsea and utd and lost; like most, but just beat Everton 0-3

Everton have a very small squad and will most likely fade more and more throughout the season.

Spurs can start a run at any time, they look very talented on paper going forward.

I'd like to think we have a strong all round squad; but do we have the consistency?
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn August 30th 2008, 22:29

GStar wrote:Hmmm... We are talking about the same team which, bar Kompany and SWP struggled to beat a very talented team of tattooed Danish pastry bakers?

Bit early to tell yet.

Villa looked world beaters against us but got beat by Stoke.

Pompey have played Chelsea and utd and lost; like most, but just beat Everton 0-3

Everton have a very small squad and will most likely fade more and more throughout the season.

Spurs can start a run at any time, they look very talented on paper going forward.

I'd like to think we have a strong all round squad; but do we have the consistency?

Thursday was an odd day but ultimately we won and it could easily have been 3 or 4 nil in extra time.

I'm not one for getting carried away but I believe we're in for a better season than last in many respects and I'm pleased and surprised by this change of heart.

Hughes showed on Thursday that he was willing to take the game by the scruff of the neck and change things around, yeah we were a bit lucky but let's be honest, those cunts from Stretford are usually fairly lucky when it counts.

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar August 30th 2008, 22:36

I just think our outlook could be very different if we hadn't scrapped through to the next round of the Uefa Cup by the skin of our teeth; The little people deserved to win over the two legs imo - not that i'm complaining!

Let's hope we finish 4th bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn August 30th 2008, 22:39

GStar wrote:I just think our outlook could be very different if we hadn't scrapped through to the next round of the Uefa Cup by the skin of our teeth; The little people deserved to win over the two legs imo - not that i'm complaining!

Let's hope we finish 4th bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Fair do's but they only deserved to win because we were utter shite for the majority of the 2 legs. If we played them 10 times then we'd win 9 of those games.

We still managed to create a fair few chances despite our poorness.

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar August 30th 2008, 22:40

Indeed we were gash in both matches and only won the second in injury time due to a massive slice of luck.

So if we can play gash twice in two matches, how much more often will we due the same thing this season?
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn August 30th 2008, 22:48

GStar wrote:Indeed we were gash in both matches and only won the second in injury time due to a massive slice of luck.

So if we can play gash twice in two matches, how much more often will we due the same thing this season?

Granted but had we scored in the opening few mins on Thursday it could have been so much different.

I believe we have a talented, ambitious young squad but Hughes needs to shape them into a real team both physically and mentally. I took a lot of heart in the opening 20mins of Thursday as we looked desperate to score and players who in the past have perhaps been tagged as lazy, for me were running their arses off for us.

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar August 30th 2008, 22:59

I bleive we've got a squad on paper capible of challenging for 5th place and in a position to pounce if a Sky 4 club faulters.

But only if we can get a string of results and consistency together.
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn August 30th 2008, 23:00

GStar wrote:I bleive we've got a squad on paper capible of challenging for 5th place and in a position to pounce if a Sky 4 club faulters.

So you essentially agree with me ? Razz

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar August 30th 2008, 23:07

TheMightyQuinn wrote:
GStar wrote:I bleive we've got a squad on paper capible of challenging for 5th place and in a position to pounce if a Sky 4 club faulters.

In parts... we have the ingreidents in place but we need the backroom staff and the players to get together and cook something delicious!

I think "The YMCA" were underestimated too... they should have won both games 2/3-0!
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn August 30th 2008, 23:12

GStar wrote:
TheMightyQuinn wrote:

In parts... we have the ingreidents in place but we need the backroom staff and the players to get together and cook something delicious!

I think "The YMCA" were underestimated too... they should have won both games 2/3-0!

I agree with you!

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down