Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New home shirt arrived in the post today

5 posters

Go down

New home shirt arrived in the post today Empty New home shirt arrived in the post today

Post by neblue1 August 7th 2008, 22:31

, and I'm mainly pleased with it. First time I've ever paid to have the Premier League patches applied, though, so we're bound to get relegated as a result. pale

/BM-style fearmongering
neblue1
neblue1
Georgi Kinkladze's Left Boot

Male
Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

New home shirt arrived in the post today Empty Re: New home shirt arrived in the post today

Post by Admin August 8th 2008, 00:14

I have only ever got them on one of my shirts, no point to them!

Admin
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

New home shirt arrived in the post today Empty Re: New home shirt arrived in the post today

Post by neblue1 August 8th 2008, 06:37

Bozo wrote:I have only ever got them on one of my shirts, no point to them!

Haha yeah I know, but I had gotten paid the day that I ordered it, so I just sorta shrugged and said what the hell. Razz

It looks fucking mega, but the material is...interesting. It feels more akin to my hockey sweaters than it does the rest of my football shirts, LCS or otherwise.
neblue1
neblue1
Georgi Kinkladze's Left Boot

Male
Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads August 8th 2008, 12:11

neblue1 wrote:

Haha yeah I know, but I had gotten paid the day that I ordered it, so I just sorta shrugged and said what the hell. Razz

It looks fucking mega, but the material is...interesting. It feels more akin to my hockey sweaters than it does the rest of my football shirts, LCS or otherwise.

i bet if macca borrowed your shirt it would be like a ball gown on her santa
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin August 8th 2008, 13:05

neblue1 wrote:

Yeah they are a bit different, i'm still wondering whether to get a name and number....

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn August 8th 2008, 13:09

Bozo wrote:
neblue1 wrote:

Yeah they are a bit different, i'm still wondering whether to get a name and number....

Lol I'd leave a name and number if I were you, never know whos going to stay these days Suspect

TheMightyQuinn

Male
Number of posts : 6885

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin August 8th 2008, 13:12

TheMightyQuinn wrote:
Bozo wrote:
neblue1 wrote:

Lol I'd leave a name and number if I were you, never know whos going to stay these days Suspect

Exactly. I usually beat that by getting Kinkladze or Goater or something on the back. It'll look good for all time then.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn August 8th 2008, 13:13

Bozo wrote:
TheMightyQuinn wrote:
Bozo wrote:
neblue1 wrote:

Exactly. I usually beat that by getting Kinkladze or Goater or something on the back. It'll look good for all time then.

I never bother though I once came very close to having McManaman on my shirt a day after he signed lol luckily the shop I was in had run out of 'N' so I couldnt get it done Very Happy

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin August 8th 2008, 13:15

TheMightyQuinn wrote:
Bozo wrote:
TheMightyQuinn wrote:
Bozo wrote:
neblue1 wrote:

I never bother though I once came very close to having McManaman on my shirt a day after he signed lol luckily the shop I was in had run out of 'N' so I couldnt get it done Very Happy

Lucky fucker Razz
I think I may get Kinkladze on the home shirt eventually.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads August 8th 2008, 13:19

wait till the transfer window shuts before getting any names on your shirts, the at least your shirt will be ok till xmas . Unless you are going old school, which is a bit shit really.
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Stato August 8th 2008, 14:48

TheMightyQuinn wrote:
Bozo wrote:
TheMightyQuinn wrote:
Bozo wrote:
neblue1 wrote:

i got McManaman on the back on one of mine. No
Stato
Stato

Male
Number of posts : 4593
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn August 8th 2008, 14:54

atbmcfc wrote:
TheMightyQuinn wrote:
Bozo wrote:
TheMightyQuinn wrote:
Bozo wrote:
neblue1 wrote:

PMSL Razz Razz

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stato August 8th 2008, 15:14

TheMightyQuinn wrote:
atbmcfc wrote:
TheMightyQuinn wrote:
Bozo wrote:
TheMightyQuinn wrote:
Bozo wrote:
neblue1 wrote:

PMSL Razz Razz
its not funny, it costs money. No
Stato
Stato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin August 8th 2008, 15:18

atbmcfc wrote:
TheMightyQuinn wrote:

New home shirt arrived in the post today Fail

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stato August 8th 2008, 15:20

Bozo wrote:
atbmcfc wrote:
TheMightyQuinn wrote:

New home shirt arrived in the post today Fail

No No No No
Stato
Stato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum