Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellamy

+3
mat
bluealf
bluetealeaf
7 posters

Go down

Bellamy Empty Bellamy

Post by bluetealeaf July 22nd 2008, 23:02

More column inches linking us with a bid for Craig Bellamy. I always said I would hate to see this thug in a City shirt. It could be just paper talk, but what are your thoughts ?
bluetealeaf
bluetealeaf
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.palebluedot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bellamy Empty Re: Bellamy

Post by bluealf July 22nd 2008, 23:12

it seems he scores goals

but he is a nob head and wouldnt realy be impressed

ronnie >>> bellamy No

Then again we said that Dicky would do the job at the shit hole places like shef utd etc on a cold winters day

horses for courses and he did his best under hughes at blackburn and wales
bluealf
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mat July 23rd 2008, 00:12

FFS! in in the daily facist now.

NO!
NON!
NEIN!
NEIT!

another overpaid bad tempered wanker.
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn July 23rd 2008, 00:47

The guys a grade A bell end sadly.

He is a decent striker but it's not worth pissing off the squad for imo

TheMightyQuinn

Male
Number of posts : 6885

Back to top Go down

Post by stony July 23rd 2008, 01:03

I hate the cunt and it would just re-affirm my original opinions of Hughes.

stony

Number of posts : 10352

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn July 23rd 2008, 01:09

stony wrote:I hate the cunt and it would just re-affirm my original opinions of Hughes.

To be honest, it would me too. I'm hoping Hughes isnt into kickers and cunts but Bellamy does fit that bill.

I want sexy football at City, like we had last Autumn, I loved every second. I was so proud to support a team that played such attractive free flowing attacking football, I really hoped we'd build on that.

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stony July 23rd 2008, 01:16

TheMightyQuinn wrote:
stony wrote:I hate the cunt and it would just re-affirm my original opinions of Hughes.

To be honest, it would me too. I'm hoping Hughes isnt into kickers and cunts but Bellamy does fit that bill.

I want sexy football at City, like we had last Autumn, I loved every second. I was so proud to support a team that played such attractive free flowing attacking football, I really hoped we'd build on that.

After the initial shock of MH being our new manager and the feeling of horror and disgust subsided. I thought I would give him a chance. The players we are being linked with however have not inspired me with confidence.
It was bad enough having a home grown thug like Barton. But at least we had the excuse he had come through the ranks. Actually buying players like Bellamy and god forbid Lucas Neil will not do the clubs name(already tarnished with our chairman) any good.
I really hope it's paper talk. i don't want Bellamy or Neil within a million miles of my club.

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn July 23rd 2008, 01:30

stony wrote:
TheMightyQuinn wrote:

After the initial shock of MH being our new manager and the feeling of horror and disgust subsided. I thought I would give him a chance. The players we are being linked with however have not inspired me with confidence.
It was bad enough having a home grown thug like Barton. But at least we had the excuse he had come through the ranks. Actually buying players like Bellamy and god forbid Lucas Neil will not do the clubs name(already tarnished with our chairman) any good.
I really hope it's paper talk. i don't want Bellamy or Neil within a million miles of my club.

I agree fully, I want to like Hughes and I hope it is just paper talk.

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascal July 24th 2008, 00:38

Good point well made
Rascal
Rascal

Number of posts : 5540

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2008, 00:52

I can't stick him either but, for once, perhaps a woman is more ruled by her head than her heart?

He is a proven goal scorer. And we cannot afford to ignore that. However, if he DOES come to City then hopefully it will be short term to just do a job and then get rid. We aren't exactly blessed with that kind of proven Prem performance so I will put up with it if needs must.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin July 24th 2008, 00:53

NO NO NO NO

Admin

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2008, 00:56

Bozo wrote:NO NO NO NO

Let me ask you one question. If he does come to City and starts banging the goals in....what then?

Playing Devils Advocate here (as my brain has been doing since we were linked with him).

Back to top Go down

Post by stony July 24th 2008, 00:57

mackenzie wrote:I can't stick him either but, for once, perhaps a woman is more ruled by her head than her heart?

He is a proven goal scorer. And we cannot afford to ignore that. However, if he DOES come to City then hopefully it will be short term to just do a job and then get rid. We aren't exactly blessed with that kind of proven Prem performance so I will put up with it if needs must.

I'll put up with mass murdering megalomaniacs(allegedly) but I draw the line at stroppy Welshmen!

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn July 24th 2008, 01:05

mackenzie wrote:

Let me ask you one question. If he does come to City and starts banging the goals in....what then?

Playing Devils Advocate here (as my brain has been doing since we were linked with him).

If he's banging the goals in and seems to be part of the team then I'll welcome him but part of me will just be waiting for him to fuck up.

For example, I wont be bigging him up to my rag mates cos I know he'll do something eventually to let us down.

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2008, 01:09

TheMightyQuinn wrote:
mackenzie wrote:

If he's banging the goals in and seems to be part of the team then I'll welcome him but part of me will just be waiting for him to fuck up.

For example, I wont be bigging him up to my rag mates cos I know he'll do something eventually to let us down.

I never big up a new signing to rag mates, ever.

IF Bellamy signs for us then I have little doubt you will be doing what 90 percent of City fans will be doing.....cheering him on and wanting him to be successful. From day one.

When someone pulls that blue shirt on I find all previous apprehensions and doubts go out of the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn July 24th 2008, 01:15

mackenzie wrote:
TheMightyQuinn wrote:
mackenzie wrote:

I never big up a new signing to rag mates, ever.

IF Bellamy signs for us then I have little doubt you will be doing what 90 percent of City fans will be doing.....cheering him on and wanting him to be successful. From day one.

When someone pulls that blue shirt on I find all previous apprehensions and doubts go out of the window.

Yeah I'll always support them on the pitch 100%

I've learnt from experience not to big up new signings, I got carried away with Samaras lol

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down