Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Franks Exclusive Interview With The Mail

+8
Rascal
GStar
Stato
shinpads
AntonDonJuan
Admin
stony
Ducado
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Franks Exclusive Interview With The Mail Empty Franks Exclusive Interview With The Mail

Post by Ducado June 4th 2008, 23:40

Ducado
Ducado
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Franks Exclusive Interview With The Mail Empty Re: Franks Exclusive Interview With The Mail

Post by stony June 4th 2008, 23:42

I'm telling myself it's just good PR but I am getting a little giddy and I may need to have a little fidget.

stony

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Franks Exclusive Interview With The Mail Empty Re: Franks Exclusive Interview With The Mail

Post by Admin June 4th 2008, 23:51

I did get pretty giddy at it!
HOPE IT'S TRUE!

Admin

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by AntonDonJuan June 5th 2008, 00:10

I I love you Frank

I'm so fickle Razz
AntonDonJuan
AntonDonJuan

Male
Number of posts : 5666
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads June 5th 2008, 00:11

when the rumours of us signing ronaldinho first surfaced I swore to my friends if it happened i would eat my city hat. I am a little worried now at the prospect of a woolly hat rogan josh. Joking aside I would fooking love it if it happened, but I am a realist and wont believe it till he is pictured on the official site in a city shirt shaking hands with leslie.
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Stato June 5th 2008, 00:22

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
that has made my day.
alright it may be PR
but still Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Stato
Stato

Male
Number of posts : 4593
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar June 5th 2008, 00:35

Everything in that interview is a tangible deliverable... there's no way, if it is PR, that it will do much good "covering up the cracks"

Either:

Joe signs or he doesn't
Ronaldinho signs or he doesn't
Bentley signs or he doesn't
Micah stays or goes
The Academy keeps getting its chance or it doesn't
etc etc

It's not going to take much longer than this pre season to see how our future with Thaksin is heading.

He seems to be a good leader, he'll make the tough decisions (health care for everyone, a hard stance on drugs, ok different ball park but; sacking Sven) if he and his team truely believe its for the best casue in the long run.

We may well look back in two years and see what a revelation Thaksin truely was... only time will tell.
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascal June 5th 2008, 00:38

His spin doctors are superb, i will give him that.

The article is neauseating creeping from a journo who has been given a brief to get a scoop and told to make it fucking good.

All the nonense about bodyguards and stuff is needless waffle and just helps the notion that Thaksin is a decent man when he is indeed a cunt.

If the man had one sense of fucking decency in his body he would be using his ill gotten gains to help raise millions of Thai's out of poverty insead of attemting to promise Ronaldinho to appease fans of a football club.
Rascal
Rascal

Number of posts : 5540

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar June 5th 2008, 00:40

Rascal wrote:His spin doctors are superb, i will give him that.

The article is neauseating creeping from a journo who has been given a brief to get a scoop and told to make it fucking good.

All the nonense about bodyguards and stuff is needless waffle and just helps the notion that Thaksin is a decent man when he is indeed a cunt.

If the man had one sense of fucking decency in his body he would be using his ill gotten gains to help raise millions of Thai's out of poverty insead of attemting to promise Ronaldinho to appease fans of a football club.

Any every time a Frank thread is started you tell me he's a cunt, his gains are ill gotten and that he should keel over and die.

I know you're stubourn and i know you wont change your opinion and you're very much entitled to it. But again, if all you've done, as i have, is read up on him... then what you've read could very well be just as much spin as the interview in the Mail
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducado June 5th 2008, 00:41

Rascal wrote:His spin doctors are superb, i will give him that.

TBF his power base back home is the poor, his enemies are the middle class and the army, he did a lot to help poor people
Ducado
Ducado

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascal June 5th 2008, 01:00

Ducado wrote:

TBF his power base back home is the poor, his enemies are the middle class and the army, he did a lot to help poor people

Yeah his Police shot them for being alledged drug dealers
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar June 5th 2008, 01:03

Rascal wrote:
Ducado wrote:

Yeah his Police shot them for being alledged drug dealers

Did they?
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf June 5th 2008, 01:46

i stopped half way down because i thought it was a scam piss taking article that was made up ??????????

me stoopid and drunk again drunken
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248

Back to top Go down

Post by mat June 5th 2008, 01:54

So the Daily Mail has become Frankies friend.

How apt the paper of the nazi party has the "exclusive".

All spin and bullshit.

The man wishes to be adressed as "Doctor thaksin" if that does'nt show egotistical behaviour i don't know what does.
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar June 5th 2008, 01:57

mat wrote:So the Daily Mail has become Frankies friend.

All spin and bullshit.

The man wishes to be adressed as "Doctor thaksin" if that does'nt show egotistical behaviour i don't know what does.

Slightly biased without foundation there mat!

The guy sounds like a proud man, so the guys proud of his title... he did say that he didnt want to be called Frank before he first arrived, i havent heard him moan since.

As i said further up, everything he said will or will not be delivered soon... so we'll see.
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by mat June 5th 2008, 01:59

GStar wrote:
mat wrote:So the Daily Mail has become Frankies friend.

All spin and bullshit.

Slightly biased without foundation there mat!

The guy sounds like a proud man, so the guys proud of his title... he did say that he didnt want to be called Frank before he first arrived, i havent heard him moan since.

As i said further up, everything he said will or will not be delivered soon... so we'll see.

They are the watch words.

He's turning this club into the rags IMO.
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascal June 5th 2008, 02:05

Manchester City United

We will play in red and be called the red devils at New Trafford.

Fergie retires and Thaksin will hire him as a special envoy along with Keane and Sir Bobby.
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar June 5th 2008, 02:09

I don't think he has the arrogance nor we the type of fans, that would turn us into the kind of souless carcass that Utd has become.

I think he's ruthless, I think he's passionate and i think he's very very determined.

I'm not naive enough to be sucked in by an article or two here or a speech or two there, but at the same time, i don't beleive any of us can actually comment, with any degree of accuracy on his past behaviours, which it seems are being used to create this great tyrant/dictator image.

Great leaders do make tough and unpopular decisions if they truely believe it will benefit them and thier stakeholders in the long run.

I'm not saying Thaksin is a "Great leader" nor agreeing with the scking of Sven, but looking at the way he picked himself up so quickly and what Thaksin has said were the reasons behind his departure, i can fully understand why he made the decision
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar June 5th 2008, 02:10

Rascal wrote:Manchester City United

Fergie retires and Thaksin will hire him as a special envoy along with Keane and Sir Bobby.

I can't even debate or discuss this topic with you anymore Sad

I feel like you're so far away pirat
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by mat June 5th 2008, 02:14

GStar wrote:
Rascal wrote:Manchester City United

Gay Nonces Gay Nonces
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascal June 5th 2008, 02:45

GStar wrote:

Mate, I hope you never feel as far away from the club you have loved for 40 years as i do now. Its breaking my heart big time. I love City with a passion and have done the dark days, I have done the home and away regularly since the mid 70s, i used to lie to go to away games, i had a job at 12 where i started work at 4-30pm in the morning in order to pay to see City. 80 odd grounds i have seen the bastards play and been fucking dissapointed more often tha not, but until Thaksin was mooted i never swereved, I went and supported the team that my family have loved since the days of Hyde Road. I grew up with the stories of the cup finals in the 30s and 50s, I knew more about Bert Trautmann at 5 years old than most blues know now. One of my Aunts will only make blue jelly FFS.

Yes im called a dinosaur on BM because maybe i do hark back to an age where I thought things were right, im not anti City, i just worry where the fuck our club is going.

I know you are a young lad who wants success and wants City to be great, i want that too for you and all the lads like you who have had to endure growing up in the satans shadow. Honestly i really do, it brightensmy heart when i see a young lad in a City shirt as I know the future is safe in terms of fans. I hop Thaksin delivers for you and the blues who can get along with supporting City.

Sadly, this old grizzled bear has probably has his day and it fucking hurts like fuck Sad Sad Sad
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar June 5th 2008, 08:15

I haven't got a decent response becuase there's no way i can understand how it is in your shoes.

It's obviously got to be tough as fuck to go cold turkey on something you've probably ploughed more money, time and emotion into than anything else.

It'd be good if someone put down a firm date for the piss up so i could run through a few things with you over a few jars... i don't think i'd change your stance or anything, but perhaps you'd give me an insight and a different perspective on my stance as it is now.
GStar
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducado June 5th 2008, 15:20

I am not much younger than you Rascal, and I have been a City fan since I can remember and no doubt as passionate as you, I have done the home and away bit as well for many years, how come the two of us can have such a divergence of opinions?

Incidentally I felt the same way as you do now (in the company of many I suspect) that after the shambles we were left in by Pearce and his fore bearers I almost gave up all interest in City, I just could not see the club moving forward in fact I feared oblivion , but now I have hope that some kind of success will come to the club .
Ducado
Ducado

Back to top Go down

Post by BMO5 June 5th 2008, 19:28

Exciting sutff!
BMO5
BMO5
Georgi Kinkladze's Left Boot

Male
Number of posts : 1013
Location : Trapped in bed, as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead
Registration date : 2008-01-17

http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ANDYWOODHOUSEMUSIC

Back to top Go down

Post by maineman June 5th 2008, 22:25

toxic is a whore of a cunt
maineman
maineman
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum