Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mourinho confirms imminent return to coaching

5 posters

Go down

Mourinho confirms imminent return to coaching Empty Mourinho confirms imminent return to coaching

Post by Ducado May 12th 2008, 13:41

LISBON (AFP) — Former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho said Sunday that
he will return to coaching shortly, but refused to reveal for which
club or in what country.The 45-year-old, who left Chelsea last September, recently denied reports he had held talks with Serie A leaders Inter Milan."I'm
going to start coaching again, in principle shortly. It's a thing that
I like doing and I'm going to do," he told the press."I don't
miss the training sessions. I've never liked running much, that's why I
was never a player. I prefer making others run!"Mourinho, who
lifted the Champions League with Porto before guiding Chelsea to two
Premiership titles and an FA Cup, is the most sought after coach
following his abrupt departure from Chelsea.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5irqQU5u0iQMzCwAs6Qo6AjNWItTQ
Ducado
Ducado
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Mourinho confirms imminent return to coaching Empty Re: Mourinho confirms imminent return to coaching

Post by Admin May 12th 2008, 14:42

Hmmmmmm very interesting

Admin

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Mourinho confirms imminent return to coaching Empty Re: Mourinho confirms imminent return to coaching

Post by Ducado May 12th 2008, 15:40

People on BM say no, however he likes the prem, and if he was given a load of cash, stranger things have happened
Ducado
Ducado

Back to top Go down

Post by mr tipple tripple May 12th 2008, 15:43

Ducado wrote:People on BM say no, however he likes the prem, and if he was given a load of cash, stranger things have happened

Have we got any cash though ? All these rumours about players leaving are very worrying.
mr tipple tripple
mr tipple tripple
Michael Frontzeck's Dirty Ring

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot May 12th 2008, 15:48

I just think Franks wants a say in how things are run. Jose won't want that IMHO.

Not sure if I want a manager who blames the grass/ref/crowd/day/ when we don't win though.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducado May 12th 2008, 15:48

mr tipple tripple wrote:
Ducado wrote:People on BM say no, however he likes the prem, and if he was given a load of cash, stranger things have happened

Have we got any cash though ? All these rumours about players leaving are very worrying.

To me Stony they are just rumours the vultures circling and all that, add a large dollop of the media shit stirring for want of a story, I have no doubt that things are not so good at the club, but I am pretty certain that things will turn out right.

I am getting a little suspicious of the one sided nature of the debate, it does appear that Svens side is doing all the talking, but as ever we will not know, I feel pretty certain that another manager is already lined up, as to who it is lord only knows (and Frank I guess)
Ducado
Ducado

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin May 12th 2008, 16:56

Jose is a prooven success in the prem, I would love to see him here
I dunno if he would work under Frank though...

Admin

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Stato May 12th 2008, 17:46

nah i can not see jose wanting to work under frank. The reason he fell out with Abramovich was because he made him by Shevchenko
Stato
Stato

Male
Number of posts : 4593
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down