Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games like that make you think the Prem is fixed

+5
quiet_riot
Rob
Lee1pen
Rascal
Admin
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Games like that make you think the Prem is fixed - Page 2 Empty Re: Games like that make you think the Prem is fixed

Post by mat May 4th 2008, 14:06

That's why they'll be allowed to win them.

Flogs a few million "speial edition" DVDs.
Mad
mat
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Games like that make you think the Prem is fixed - Page 2 Empty Re: Games like that make you think the Prem is fixed

Post by Lee1pen May 4th 2008, 14:19

honestly clown

Hello shinpads
Lee1pen
Lee1pen
Niall Quinn's Big Fod

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mat May 4th 2008, 14:20

welcome back.

Hows Elmo?
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascal May 4th 2008, 14:20

Lee1pen wrote:honestly clown

Hello shinpads

Nonce
Rascal
Rascal

Number of posts : 5540
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads May 4th 2008, 14:24

Lee1pen wrote:honestly clown

Hello shinpads

CCC is back cheers
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee1pen May 4th 2008, 19:09

mat wrote:welcome back.

Hows Elmo?

He's very well thank you. He loves chasing birds/bees/flies and he likes chicken vindaloo
Lee1pen
Lee1pen
Niall Quinn's Big Fod

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn May 6th 2008, 05:59

No offence Lee1pen but you probably wont want to read beyond here mate Wink

I agree with you Mat, the prem league is a fucking joke, I've said it for a while now but most games not involving the big 4 seem to basically be decided on a russian roulette referee system. It'd be much easier if they just tossed a coin and who ever won the toss won, why bother playing for 90mins only to lose to a goal that was offside and a handball? Why bother playing only to have a goal disallowed just because?

Most of all I hate the fucking rag cunts more and more each day, fuck them, I'll be so happy if they dont win the fucking mongs league, fuck the prem they can have that it's a sack of shite anyway but the fucking 'big 4 + load of foreign also rans league' is what they really want.

The fucking champs league is shit anyway, people bang on about Inter, you see them pissing the italian league and you think 'they must be good' then you see Liverpool twat them and you think 'hmmm'. Barcelona, well they must be good, not sure why but you know there one of those teams people wank about so I watch them play Utd and they fail to get a shot on goal in 90 mins and I think 'hmm'. It's a nobs trophy so fuck off you fucking bastards.

Especially does my head in the way they are trying to make out that somehow we are all still mourning fucking munich. They had munich day, we went, we respected the dead then did them 2-1 on their special day but now they think they can have another special day in Moscow?

Drogba, Lampard, Cole (Ashley), Cole (Joe) and most of all Nico Anelka (you twat) I will love you all forever if you fucking do these twats in the final. Dont be scared of them, dont let them attack you, hit them and hit them hard and you'll see, as we did twice, that they are shit and there for the taking.

I already know however that Utd will win the final 1-0. The goal will be a penalty and will be scored by tranny. Pleat will masturbate so much that the jizz seeps out of the tv and every right thinking human will say 'that wasnt a penalty' whilst Pleat says something like 'Best, Law, Charlton, Whiteside, Legends, Manchester, Manchester, Munich' FUCK FUCKING OFF YOU FUCKING TWAT COCK JOCKEY BASTARDING CUNTS

2-1 ON YOUR SPECIAL FUCKING DAY YOU BASTARDS I FUCKING HATE YOU

Peace Cool

TheMightyQuinn

Male
Number of posts : 6885

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek May 6th 2008, 11:30

Well said TMQ
Derek
Derek

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2