I still think.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I still think.....

Post by mat on April 1st 2012, 04:48

We'll win the title.

Despite evrything that has been thrown at us. It's as if were saying we've had so much worse that we don't want to go there agin.
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 40
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: I still think.....

Post by bluealf on April 1st 2012, 13:23

I think for the first time I dont believe we will now, I'm not unhappy about the season as a whole though, tbf it is the best that I can remember, disappointing granted as we could have really won it last year and infact with the points we will have this season would have.

Still another year in a couple of new signings 1 defender to push Lescott and VK (who in my opinion has'nt been as good as last sesaon) up a level and for cover/rotation, Savic needs to go on loan to a solid team like Blackburn to gain valuable experience.

We need to either find another midfielder who can drift wide and cross the ball if we are to persist in using overlapping full backs and mosy of all have to find out why Silva has underperformed since christmas and not let it happen again next year.

Also why have our strikers become static and not making the runs that made the spaces for Silva to pass into for that matter, maybe the two are connected, who knows.
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: I still think.....

Post by jimharri on April 1st 2012, 16:48

Can't see it, to be honest. We have to win our last 7 games (unlikely, given our piss poor away form at the moment) and hope that the vermin fuck up somewhere else as well as losing the derby (as they are likely to have a better GD than us, with their easier run-in). Plus we have to deal with the sort of shite Mario brings to the table fairly regularly. And injuries (some of our B side are simply no better than average).


It's gone.

Sad
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: I still think.....

Post by mat on April 2nd 2012, 02:20

If that's the case Jim we know that next season we'll walk it.
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 40
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: I still think.....

Post by jimharri on April 8th 2012, 20:00

Hate to be a 'told you so'' merchant, but I did mention Mario as being a potential weak link. He can go in the summer for me.
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: I still think.....

Post by mat on April 9th 2012, 00:33

That's fucked it......
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 40
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: I still think.....

Post by mat on April 12th 2012, 03:00

how dare vthey give me hope.

Cunts. Mad
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 40
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: I still think.....

Post by quiet_riot on April 12th 2012, 10:38

Hard to decide now, what's going to be worse, losing it by 8-10 points, or losing it by 1-2 points?

Think we just need to fucking win it.

COME ON EVERTON, SWANSEA, SUNDERLAND!
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: I still think.....

Post by mat on April 12th 2012, 14:21

quiet_riot wrote:Hard to decide now, what's going to be worse, losing it by 8-10 points, or losing it by 1-2 points?

Think we just need to fucking win it.

COME ON EVERTON, SWANSEA, SUNDERLAND!

Exactly the way i feel QR.
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 40
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: I still think.....

Post by bluealf on April 22nd 2012, 19:59

jimharri wrote:Can't see it, to be honest. We have to win our last 7 games (unlikely, given our piss poor away form at the moment) and hope that the vermin fuck up somewhere else as well as losing the derby (as they are likely to have a better GD than us, with their easier run-in). Plus we have to deal with the sort of shite Mario brings to the table fairly regularly. And injuries (some of our B side are simply no better than average).


It's gone.

Sad

Non Believer

Suspect
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: I still think.....

Post by jimharri on April 22nd 2012, 22:00

bluealf wrote:
jimharri wrote:Can't see it, to be honest. We have to win our last 7 games (unlikely, given our piss poor away form at the moment) and hope that the vermin fuck up somewhere else as well as losing the derby (as they are likely to have a better GD than us, with their easier run-in). Plus we have to deal with the sort of shite Mario brings to the table fairly regularly. And injuries (some of our B side are simply no better than average).


It's gone.

Sad

Non Believer

Suspect
I may have to reconsider.

GET YOUR COAT


I was right about Mario though. Since his lunacy at the new Highbury library, we've actually looked like a team again, rather than a bunch of individuals.
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: I still think.....

Post by bluealf on April 22nd 2012, 22:10

Unfortunately you may be right there and I like the lad, I think he has a lot of talent if he could just get his head in the right place, some of the bookings and even sending off's have been harsh, some things Rooney wouldnt have been booked for etc but as you said at the moment he is a liability and maybe this is the reason Mancini said what he said, the final last chance saloon for a talented kid, it is good he has came out and said he wants to stay here imo it shows he at least wants the chance to show what he can do, now he just has to do it.
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: I still think.....

Post by jimharri on April 22nd 2012, 22:15

bluealf wrote:Unfortunately you may be right there and I like the lad, I think he has a lot of talent if he could just get his head in the right place, some of the bookings and even sending off's have been harsh, some things Rooney wouldnt have been booked for etc but as you said at the moment he is a liability and maybe this is the reason Mancini said what he said, the final last chance saloon for a talented kid, it is good he has came out and said he wants to stay here imo it shows he at least wants the chance to show what he can do, now he just has to do it.
Fair point.
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: I still think.....

Post by mat on May 16th 2012, 02:56

mat wrote:how dare vthey give me hope.

Cunts. Mad

Ye of little faith....
Suspect
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 40
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: I still think.....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum