Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuts County V Citeh (FACUP 4)

+3
jimharri
bluealf
mat
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nuts County V Citeh (FACUP 4) Empty Nuts County V Citeh (FACUP 4)

Post by mat January 28th 2011, 03:40

excited and scared at the same time.

should be a piss easy win but this is city were talking about.

1-0
Dzecko
mat
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Nuts County V Citeh (FACUP 4) Empty Re: Nuts County V Citeh (FACUP 4)

Post by bluealf January 28th 2011, 09:12

10-0

Suspect
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri January 30th 2011, 19:01

Truly, that was shite. Mancini yet again picks a weakened team, despite him saying that he wants to win the cup. Just curious; have we put in a decent performance since the Villa home game. Arsenal; maybe. But that was a backs to the wall job. We haven't ripped anyone apart since the Villa game. And how many recent games have we gone behind in recently? Most of them, I'd guess. Not good enough.
jimharri
jimharri

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf January 30th 2011, 19:21

Weakened ?

Hart
Zab
Boeteng
Lescott
Richards
Vierra
Milner
Barry
YaYa
Dzeko
Jo

So he took DeJong and VK and Tevez out of the team, lets all blame the manager, would be more truthfull if you said the players played shit.

Get a fucking grip Jim

Carlisle beat them last week 1-0
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mat January 30th 2011, 19:38

What's the point in Jo?
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri January 30th 2011, 20:04

bluealf wrote:Weakened ?

Hart
Zab
Boeteng
Lescott
Richards
Vierra
Milner
Barry
YaYa
Dzeko
Jo

So he took DeJong and VK and Tevez out of the team, lets all blame the manager, would be more truthfull if you said the players played shit.

Get a fucking grip Jim

Carlisle beat them last week 1-0
Exactly Alf. Carlisle beat them, and that shower we put out today barely mustered a shot on target. As for weakened; no Tevez, No Kompany, no Silva (until we had to chase the game, which surely tells you something), no NDJ, no Kolo. So yeah; I would define that as weakened. And as for saying that i should have said the players played shit; that was what I was implying in my opening line ''Truly that was shite''. Keep putting in performances like that (crap pitch or no crap pitch) and we won't be celebrating fuck all come May. Sorry if that upsets some on here (obviously I've upset you Alf), but I can't go around wearing blinkers . We are too inconsistent to be serious title contenders, the FA Cup is clearly bottom of the list of priorities and there are some decent sides left in the Europa league.
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek January 30th 2011, 20:11

Yes I was weakened, but you cant play your best 11 every game. Players need a rest and the team we put out is still a top half premiership team without a shadow of a doubt. This was an ideal time to rest players that needed it, it just didnt quiet work out.
Derek
Derek

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri January 30th 2011, 20:21

Derek wrote:Yes I was weakened, but you cant play your best 11 every game. Players need a rest and the team we put out is still a top half premiership team without a shadow of a doubt. This was an ideal time to rest players that needed it, it just didnt quiet work out.
As someone said on BM; put out the strongest XI, get the game won and then make changes and rest your stars in the second half. Also, we had no game this past midweek, so surely the players had an opportunity to rest then?
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mat January 30th 2011, 20:26

Another extra game, i will be interested to see which team bobby puts out for it.
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri January 30th 2011, 20:31

mat wrote:Another extra game, i will be interested to see which team bobby puts out for it.
Agreed; an extra game that I'm sure RM doesn't want. And we may (repeat, may) not have needed that extra game if we'd played our strongest side. Sure, we may have ended up the same, or worse. Problem is we'll never know now.
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stony January 30th 2011, 20:43

jimharri wrote:
Derek wrote:Yes I was weakened, but you cant play your best 11 every game. Players need a rest and the team we put out is still a top half premiership team without a shadow of a doubt. This was an ideal time to rest players that needed it, it just didnt quiet work out.
As someone said on BM; put out the strongest XI, get the game won and then make changes and rest your stars in the second half. Also, we had no game this past midweek, so surely the players had an opportunity to rest then?

Never that simple though is it. We could have put out our first team and got beat.

stony

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri January 30th 2011, 20:47

stony wrote:
jimharri wrote:

Never that simple though is it. We could have put out our first team and got beat.
As I intimated to in my most recent post Stony. Naughty there.
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf January 30th 2011, 20:56

You havnt upset me, I was taking you to task for saying that Mancini played a weakened team AGAIN.

FA Cup team >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Carling cup team.

I never mentioned Silva as he has been injured, but once more that wasnt a shit team, they played shit but that is a diferent matter altogether.
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri January 30th 2011, 20:59

bluealf wrote:You havnt upset me, I was taking you to task for saying that Mancini played a weakened team AGAIN.

FA Cup team >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Carling cup team.

I never mentioned Silva as he has been injured, but once more that wasnt a shit team, they played shit but that is a diferent matter altogether.
Alright. You're telling me that wasn't a weakened team then? And as for the AGAIN bit, it is not the first time this season that he has put out weakened sides in the cups. And he did say he wanted to win the FA cup. Strange way of going about it.
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf January 30th 2011, 21:10

No it wasnt a weakened team, it was a team with 9 fucking internationals playing in it and a further 3 coming off the bench, a team that we would have been wanking over, any time over the last 20 years.

Pick a city team from the 90's 2000's and compare the weakened teams then.

Hence the reason i put the big line of arrows through FA cup team and Carling cup team(which was a weakened team)
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri January 30th 2011, 21:20

bluealf wrote:No it wasnt a weakened team, it was a team with 9 fucking internationals playing in it and a further 3 coming off the bench, a team that we would have been wanking over, any time over the last 20 years.

Pick a city team from the 90's 2000's and compare the weakened teams then.

Hence the reason i put the big line of arrows through FA cup team and Carling cup team(which was a weakened team)
I wasn't passing comment on the strengths of that particular team in isolation Alf. I was judging it in comparison to our supposedly first choice XI, hence the word 'weakened' rather than 'weak'. There is a significant difference between the two scenarios. As you said yourself, Carlisle beat County last weekend yet we struggled to nick a draw. That side we had out today was nowhere near what I would call weak, yet they were piss poor. Or am I mistaken there as well? And as for the playing surface; yes, it was atrocious. Odd then that we started to play (sort of!) only when our best passer came on.
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf January 30th 2011, 21:38

I never mentioned the pitch and I never said they played well in fact said they played shit rather than a shit team.

It is a squad game after all and if you are in the 25 you should be deemed capable of being a first teamer, he didnt even put one current youth team player in the team for experience or I would have agreed with you.

So if you want to call that a weakened team, when are these other international footballers going to get a game ?

That team was more than capable to beat a team of past its and first division players and should have comfortably, the pitch isnt an excuse for me,, players of that calibre should be able to move the ball around perfectly well, as shown like you stated when Silva came on.

bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri January 30th 2011, 21:58

I would have thouht that after the previous round when we struggled past Leicester that RM would have realised that the second string (internationals or not) either are
A. Not motivated enough
B. Not good enough
C. Both.

As I've already said, he has said that he does want to win the FA cup. Surely then, armed with the knowledge that he must have gained by now re. the squad players, he would have started with the strongest side available to him. Get a couple of goals up, THEN bring on the Vieiras, Jos, Lescotts etc etc. They'd alsohad a blank week so they would have had chance to 'rest' during this week.
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AntonDonJuan January 30th 2011, 22:23

What people fail to realise, is the FA Cup is a bespoke tournament which throws out odd results every round. Smaller teams will play their heart out to beat you, especially on their home ground. If you don't score first, you are struggling. With Birmingham on Wednesday, he put the right team out
AntonDonJuan
AntonDonJuan

Male
Number of posts : 5666

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri January 30th 2011, 22:39

AntonDonJuan wrote:What people fail to realise, is the FA Cup is a bespoke tournament which throws out odd results every round. Smaller teams will play their heart out to beat you, especially on their home ground. If you don't score first, you are struggling. With Birmingham on Wednesday, he put the right team out
It's not the players; it's those bloody wimmin getting all uppity and wanting to be linesmen lineswomen.
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AntonDonJuan January 30th 2011, 22:51

jimharri wrote:
AntonDonJuan wrote:What people fail to realise, is the FA Cup is a bespoke tournament which throws out odd results every round. Smaller teams will play their heart out to beat you, especially on their home ground. If you don't score first, you are struggling. With Birmingham on Wednesday, he put the right team out
It's not the players; it's those bloody wimmin getting all uppity and wanting to be linesmen lineswomen.
For once i agree
AntonDonJuan
AntonDonJuan

Male
Number of posts : 5666

Back to top Go down

Post by sdavros January 31st 2011, 12:28

any side with Jo in it is weakened.

positives - we played really well after going behind, showed a bit of balls and should have won it.
Richards - outstanding getting forward, they couldn't handle him.
Paddy V - Rolled back the years and put in a commanding performance.
Dzeko - off the mark.

Negatives - Conceding from a set piece. Fuck zonal marking and track the run.
Centre Backs - two 6 foot plus fairies. Boateng and Lescott got made to look average by Lee Hughes.
Yaya Toure. Didn't look bothered.
sdavros
sdavros
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mat February 17th 2011, 00:59

Here we go again.

Comfortable 4 - 0 win.
mat
mat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri February 17th 2011, 01:16

mat wrote:Here we go again.

Comfortable 4 - 0 win.
Somebody's been on the Buckfast tonight!
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf February 17th 2011, 01:31

Well it wasnt you was it Mr Miserablist.

study

5-0
bluealf
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next