Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PMSL Post RE: Tevez and Mancini argument.

2 posters

Go down

PMSL Post RE: Tevez and Mancini argument. Empty PMSL Post RE: Tevez and Mancini argument.

Post by quiet_riot October 6th 2010, 18:01

From MCF.net Embarassed

Re: Tevez - Bobby Manc row over negative tictacs

New postby IanBishopsHaircut » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:54 pm
CT - "These tactics are crap and so is your new haircut"

RM (under his breath) - "Well your mum certainly liked my new haircut"

CT - "What does that mean"?

RM - Oh shut up Carlos, your new haircut isnt any better and whilst we're talking about appearences what the hell is that cr@p you keep writing on your shin pads.

CT - Its suggestions for a new formation that i write on them and show to the camera so my 3 year old back home can understand why im not getting many goals - even she gets it.......Oh, and at least i put some product on my hair mr wash and go........

RM - oh she does does, well she's banned from the stadium and so's your mum and while im at it i think we'll switch to 8-1-1 for the second half. DID EVERYONE HEAR THAT??? NO ONE PASS TO CARLOS UNLESS HE'S IN OUR HALF AND NO-ONE TACKLE BUT HIM.

CT (crying) - I thought we were friends........

RM - (laughing) dont cry for me argentina - HEY DID EVERYONE HEAR THAT I JUST MADE A JOKE............oh so no-one thinks thats funny, fine, well lets see how you all find quadruple training session starting tomorrow. Anyone think thats funny??? Right, now get out there and remember how much i hate you all - no one talk to the press though, thats our secret..................
quiet_riot
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

PMSL Post RE: Tevez and Mancini argument. Empty Re: PMSL Post RE: Tevez and Mancini argument.

Post by jimharri October 6th 2010, 18:57

PMSL Post RE: Tevez and Mancini argument. Nothing_to_see_here
jimharri
jimharri

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

PMSL Post RE: Tevez and Mancini argument. Empty Re: PMSL Post RE: Tevez and Mancini argument.

Post by quiet_riot October 7th 2010, 09:40

Sad
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down