West Brum V City

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by mat on September 22nd 2010, 22:21

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

JO!!!!!!!
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 39
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by sdavros on September 22nd 2010, 22:24

I like Tim Oscroft - his latest message is -

this is our youngest back for in a long time. if this goes extra time we'll have to ring their parents.

Razz Razz
avatar
sdavros
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 592
Location : Langer Land
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by bluealf on September 22nd 2010, 22:26

Just read that myself Laughing


Another 300 threads on how shit/good Jo is etc later then Rolling Eyes
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by quiet_riot on September 22nd 2010, 22:26

bluealf wrote:Just read that myself Laughing


Another 300 threads on how shit/good Jo is etc later then Rolling Eyes


No chance. BM is too slow to post!
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by jimharri on September 22nd 2010, 22:26



Not bad, by his standards. He's normally about as funny as Rabies in the Dogs' Home.


*Edit* Jooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!





OS not caught up yet; gawd bless the BBC site!
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by mat on September 22nd 2010, 22:28

Over the road has exploded.
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 39
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by sdavros on September 22nd 2010, 22:30

jimharri wrote:

Not bad, by his standards. He's normally about as funny as Rabies in the Dogs' Home.


*Edit* Jooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!





OS not caught up yet; gawd bless the BBC site!

look back a page and about 3 or 4 posts down... i guess I didn't put it in a picture and circle it or have a nice quip about it
avatar
sdavros
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 592
Location : Langer Land
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by bluealf on September 22nd 2010, 22:32

Now now boys.

study
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by jimharri on September 22nd 2010, 22:33

sdavros wrote:
look back a page and about 3 or 4 posts down... i guess I didn't put it in a picture and circle it or have a nice quip about it
Apologies, oh treaty-ous one. Actually, you posted while I was putting together that post, and I couldn't be bothered editing it down. Alright?
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by bluealf on September 22nd 2010, 22:34

cunt Razz


Last edited by bluealf on September 22nd 2010, 22:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : jims a cunt)
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by jimharri on September 22nd 2010, 22:34

bluealf wrote:cunt Razz
: What a Face
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by bluealf on September 22nd 2010, 22:35

I was just mentioning your quote fail and then you fixed it Embarassed
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by sdavros on September 22nd 2010, 22:37

jimharri wrote:
sdavros wrote:
look back a page and about 3 or 4 posts down... i guess I didn't put it in a picture and circle it or have a nice quip about it
Apologies, oh treaty-ous one. Actually, you posted while I was putting together that post, and I couldn't be bothered editing it down. Alright?

Razz Razz Razz
avatar
sdavros
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 592
Location : Langer Land
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by sdavros on September 22nd 2010, 22:40

this is bpbby's problem

Given sounds like he is stopping people even wanting to shoot tonight. he has a stormer, what does he do now, go back to the bench.?

He should have just played Joe tonight
avatar
sdavros
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 592
Location : Langer Land
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by jimharri on September 22nd 2010, 22:41

bluealf wrote:I was just mentioning your quote fail and then you fixed it Embarassed
What quote fail? Have you been on the Buckfast again tonight Alfred? It's sad to see someone who can't handle their booze.















































sunny
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by bluealf on September 22nd 2010, 22:50

Yes he goes back to the bench.

Scum and Liverfool have never had a problem with benching the second keeper.

Foster,Kuzsisky(or who ever lol), Kirkland, Carson etc.

It is called tough luck i'm affraid, Given will get a move at xmas, he is to good to be a second keeper and fair enough really.
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by jimharri on September 22nd 2010, 22:54

Getting battered apparently, if you believe BM.Even the OS says that since the goal, it's been all Wet Prom, with Shay on top form. A battering and ahead? Considering some of those playing tonight wouldn't even be in the second string team if everybody was fit, I'll take it!

*edit* FUCK! Make that a double FUCK!
Evil or Very Mad


Last edited by jimharri on September 22nd 2010, 23:17; edited 1 time in total
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by quiet_riot on September 22nd 2010, 23:17

WTF
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by stony on September 22nd 2010, 23:18

Oh FFS

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by bluealf on September 22nd 2010, 23:25

What happend I went in the bath at half time and come out to find we are losing 2-1 and the scum 5-1 up

Mad
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by jimharri on September 22nd 2010, 23:30

bluealf wrote:What happend I went in the bath at half time and come out to find we are losing 2-1 and the scum 5-1 up

Mad
Mancini picked the kids for an away game against a Premier League side; that's what happened. Why the fuck he did that, I have no idea. Sure, he wants to protect his best players for the weekend, but surely we could have mustered a stronger side for tonight, even allowing for injuries. Very disappointed in his selection tonight.
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by sdavros on September 22nd 2010, 23:38

jimharri wrote:
bluealf wrote:What happend I went in the bath at half time and come out to find we are losing 2-1 and the scum 5-1 up

Mad
Mancini picked the kids for an away game against a Premier League side; that's what happened. Why the fuck he did that, I have no idea. Sure, he wants to protect his best players for the weekend, but surely we could have mustered a stronger side for tonight, even allowing for injuries. Very disappointed in his selection tonight.

don't mind losing this one. would love to win it, but if I could choose one game to lose in the next 3 weeks, this would be it
avatar
sdavros
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 592
Location : Langer Land
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by jimharri on September 22nd 2010, 23:40

sdavros wrote:
jimharri wrote:
bluealf wrote:What happend I went in the bath at half time and come out to find we are losing 2-1 and the scum 5-1 up

Mad
Mancini picked the kids for an away game against a Premier League side; that's what happened. Why the fuck he did that, I have no idea. Sure, he wants to protect his best players for the weekend, but surely we could have mustered a stronger side for tonight, even allowing for injuries. Very disappointed in his selection tonight.

don't mind losing this one. would love to win it, but if I could choose one game to lose in the next 3 weeks, this would be it
I want a trophy, and this could be our best bet, seeing as the so-called ''Big 4'' don't give a toss about it. Gutted.
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by sdavros on September 22nd 2010, 23:42

jimharri wrote:
sdavros wrote:
jimharri wrote:
bluealf wrote:What happend I went in the bath at half time and come out to find we are losing 2-1 and the scum 5-1 up

Mad
Mancini picked the kids for an away game against a Premier League side; that's what happened. Why the fuck he did that, I have no idea. Sure, he wants to protect his best players for the weekend, but surely we could have mustered a stronger side for tonight, even allowing for injuries. Very disappointed in his selection tonight.

don't mind losing this one. would love to win it, but if I could choose one game to lose in the next 3 weeks, this would be it
I want a trophy, and this could be our best bet, seeing as the so-called ''Big 4'' don't give a toss about it. Gutted.

i want a big trophy.
avatar
sdavros
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 592
Location : Langer Land
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by quiet_riot on September 22nd 2010, 23:46

sdavros wrote:
jimharri wrote:
sdavros wrote:
jimharri wrote:
bluealf wrote:What happend I went in the bath at half time and come out to find we are losing 2-1 and the scum 5-1 up

Mad
Mancini picked the kids for an away game against a Premier League side; that's what happened. Why the fuck he did that, I have no idea. Sure, he wants to protect his best players for the weekend, but surely we could have mustered a stronger side for tonight, even allowing for injuries. Very disappointed in his selection tonight.

don't mind losing this one. would love to win it, but if I could choose one game to lose in the next 3 weeks, this would be it
I want a trophy, and this could be our best bet, seeing as the so-called ''Big 4'' don't give a toss about it. Gutted.

i want a big trophy.

Any trophy is big after 35 years.
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: West Brum V City

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum