Milner

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Milner

Post by AntonDonJuan on May 18th 2010, 14:00

20m i'd take him, anything more is a joke
avatar
AntonDonJuan
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5666
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by stony on May 18th 2010, 14:10

AntonDonJuan wrote:20m i'd take him, anything more is a joke


25M you heard it here first.

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by AntonDonJuan on May 18th 2010, 14:20

stony wrote:
AntonDonJuan wrote:20m i'd take him, anything more is a joke


25M you heard it here first.
How do you know big man
avatar
AntonDonJuan
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5666
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by stony on May 18th 2010, 14:22

AntonDonJuan wrote:
stony wrote:
AntonDonJuan wrote:20m i'd take him, anything more is a joke


25M you heard it here first.
How do you know big man

Just a guess mate, we started at 20M and I think we will have to top what we paid for Lescot but no more.

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by AntonDonJuan on May 18th 2010, 14:35

I'd pay 20m but anymore and i think it's ridiculous tbh
avatar
AntonDonJuan
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5666
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by quiet_riot on May 18th 2010, 17:55

AntonDonJuan wrote:I'd pay 20m but anymore and i think it's ridiculous tbh

Not sure I'd go to 20m. Of course there is the 'English' tax and the 'City' tax to pay...gonna be approaching 40million...
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by sdavros on May 18th 2010, 18:17

25 million is a bargain for this lad.

He will be very important for your lot in the World Cup. 5 positions he can cover. He can play well in those 5 positions too.

Great talent.
avatar
sdavros
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 592
Location : Langer Land
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by GStar on May 18th 2010, 19:19

Next Hargreaves? (minus the injuries)
avatar
GStar
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3890
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by quiet_riot on May 18th 2010, 19:55

He was crap against us though.
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by AntonDonJuan on May 19th 2010, 23:30

20m, please no higher.

Gourcuff is will be available for about 25m
avatar
AntonDonJuan
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5666
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by shinpads on May 19th 2010, 23:55

the figures mean nothing tho, only to SSN and the meeja.

Good signing if we get him.
avatar
shinpads
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Age : 51
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by AntonDonJuan on May 19th 2010, 23:56

shinpads wrote:the figures mean nothing tho, only to SSN and the meeja.

Good signing if we get him.
They do mean something though.

20m+ is a lot of money for someone of James Milner's current ability
avatar
AntonDonJuan
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5666
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by quiet_riot on May 19th 2010, 23:59

shinpads wrote:the figures mean nothing tho, only to SSN and the meeja.

Good signing if we get him.

?????


It's 20m extra that Villa have to spend to keep up with us.
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by shinpads on May 20th 2010, 00:11

quiet_riot wrote:
shinpads wrote:the figures mean nothing tho, only to SSN and the meeja.

Good signing if we get him.

?????


It's 20m extra that Villa have to spend to keep up with us.

they cant keep up with us now, plus good old martin will lose the plot soon enough.

I meant to us the mean nothing its loose change, obviously it means something because its a boat load of money , but villa paid 12 million for him so in reality its only 8 mill to them.
avatar
shinpads
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Age : 51
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by Derek on May 20th 2010, 15:01

quiet_riot wrote:He was crap against us though.
Well if he stays crap against us when he signs then thats fine.
avatar
Derek
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Age : 25
Location : inside something warm and fuzzy.
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by bluealf on May 20th 2010, 15:27

Derek wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:He was crap against us though.
Well if he stays crap against us when he signs then thats fine.

What scratch
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by Derek on May 20th 2010, 21:31

bluealf wrote:
Derek wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:He was crap against us though.
Well if he stays crap against us when he signs then thats fine.

What
If he only ever plays shit against us then it doesnt matter if he plays for us. Does it.
avatar
Derek
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Age : 25
Location : inside something warm and fuzzy.
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by KippaxLad on May 30th 2010, 00:22

Derek wrote:
bluealf wrote:
Derek wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:He was crap against us though.
Well if he stays crap against us when he signs then thats fine.

What
If he only ever plays shit against us then it doesnt matter if he plays for us. Does it.
It made sense to me. Dewrek do you frenziedly wank over Rob Mancini? Do you ejaculate on your screemn>? Pissed, so I thought I'd ask
avatar
KippaxLad
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1750
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by Stato on May 30th 2010, 03:10

KippaxLad wrote:
Derek wrote:
bluealf wrote:
Derek wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:He was crap against us though.
Well if he stays crap against us when he signs then thats fine.

What
If he only ever plays shit against us then it doesnt matter if he plays for us. Does it.
It made sense to me. Dewrek do you frenziedly wank over Rob Mancini? Do you ejaculate on your screemn>? Pissed, so I thought I'd ask
really?? couldn't tell.
avatar
Stato
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4589
Age : 27
Location : the dark side of the moon
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by stony on June 12th 2010, 14:41

If we get this lad for an inflated fee, I hope people realise that it's not Milners fault and give him a chance. There's far too many pricks willing to slate players for things which are not their fault.

Lets judge him by his actions rather than his cost. It took Lescott nearly six months for people to actually realise he was a good player, but until then he got slated over his fee.

Santa Cruz has never been given a chance by City fans purely because of his over inflated fee. I just hope we give Milner a chance to prove himself before we start slating him for something which was nothing to do with him.

It's hardly like we need the money.

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by jimharri on June 12th 2010, 14:57

stony wrote:If we get this lad for an inflated fee, I hope people realise that it's not Milners fault and give him a chance. There's far too many pricks willing to slate players for things which are not their fault.

Lets judge him by his actions rather than his cost. It took Lescott nearly six months for people to actually realise he was a good player, but until then he got slated over his fee.

Santa Cruz has never been given a chance by City fans purely because of his over inflated fee. I just hope we give Milner a chance to prove himself before we start slating him for something which was nothing to do with him.

It's hardly like we need the money.
Look; you're of a similar vintage to me (ancient, bordering on fossil-like!). You should realise that there's nothing City fans like more than getting on players' cases. A couple off the top of my head; Corrigan, when he first got in the team and Richard Edgehill, who received shameful treatment. There are more. The best fans in the world? I don't think so. We have a minority (not that small either) who are total idiots.
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by stony on June 12th 2010, 15:26

jimharri wrote:
stony wrote:If we get this lad for an inflated fee, I hope people realise that it's not Milners fault and give him a chance. There's far too many pricks willing to slate players for things which are not their fault.

Lets judge him by his actions rather than his cost. It took Lescott nearly six months for people to actually realise he was a good player, but until then he got slated over his fee.

Santa Cruz has never been given a chance by City fans purely because of his over inflated fee. I just hope we give Milner a chance to prove himself before we start slating him for something which was nothing to do with him.

It's hardly like we need the money.
Look; you're of a similar vintage to me (ancient, bordering on fossil-like!). You should realise that there's nothing City fans like more than getting on players' cases. A couple off the top of my head; Corrigan, when he first got in the team and Richard Edgehill, who received shameful treatment. There are more. The best fans in the world? I don't think so. We have a minority (not that small either) who are total idiots.


I still remember Goater being booed and given a hard time. We do have some fickle fuckers supporting us.

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by bluealf on June 12th 2010, 16:52

I didnt like Goater Embarassed

He was crap and couldnt hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

He could have scored 200 goals if he was a decent striker, what with Ali B setting them up on a plate for him.


study
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by maineman on June 13th 2010, 20:35

hes over priced over rated imo
avatar
maineman
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Age : 55
Location : on the long march
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by jimharri on June 13th 2010, 20:42

maineman wrote:hes over priced over rated imo
At least you can't blame Mark Hughes for this transfer.



















Can you?
Suspect
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Milner

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum