Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Garry Cook be hailed a genius at the end of the season

5 posters

Go down

Will Garry Cook be hailed a genius at the end of the season Empty Will Garry Cook be hailed a genius at the end of the season

Post by mat December 31st 2009, 21:14

if we finish in a chimps league place?

The more i look at it the more i think he's got it spot on. He looked at the league and saw that the title race is more open than ever, yet we were not capitalising on it. So he went looking for a proven winner to build on the foundations that Leslie has built.

Only 2 games in and his decision may have been justified.
mat
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Will Garry Cook be hailed a genius at the end of the season Empty Re: Will Garry Cook be hailed a genius at the end of the season

Post by quiet_riot December 31st 2009, 21:21

Pretty sure the owners made the decision, and GC just delivered the news.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Will Garry Cook be hailed a genius at the end of the season Empty Re: Will Garry Cook be hailed a genius at the end of the season

Post by jimharri December 31st 2009, 21:31

quiet_riot wrote:Pretty sure the owners made the decision, and GC just delivered the news.
Agreed. Cook doesn't (and won't) have the final say on management/board decisions. I would have thought that KAM would be the man in charge of the day to day running of the club. The sheikh probably won't get involved in what they would see as 'minor' details like that.
jimharri
jimharri

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot December 31st 2009, 21:42

Is the manager not a pretty major part?
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stony December 31st 2009, 22:02

The rest of this season is critical for our club. If we fuck up and don't break the top 4, then the press will crucify us and most Blues will go back into the typical City frame of mind.
If we do crack it, then we can really go on and dominate. I can't wait, but at the same time I'm shitting bricks.

stony

Number of posts : 10352

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri December 31st 2009, 22:11

quiet_riot wrote:Is the manager not a pretty major part?
As far as the Sheikh is concerned, probably not. Like it or not, City will come pretty far down on his portfolio of business interests. That's why I'd imagine Khaldoon will be the main man as far as City are concerned. Isn't that why they didn't sack Hughes immediately after the Spuds mauling? Saturday was the earliest that KAM could get to Manchester, and he wanted to give the bad news personally to MH, rather than through a middleman (GC). That's the official line anyway.
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf December 31st 2009, 22:28

We probably come behind a top stallion in all honesty to the top man lol

Dont care and onwards and upwards, im over Hughes now because im a City fan and they get my backing always City
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot December 31st 2009, 22:34

jimharri wrote:
As far as the Sheikh is concerned, probably not. Like it or not, City will come pretty far down on his portfolio of business interests. That's why I'd imagine Khaldoon will be the main man as far as City are concerned. Isn't that why they didn't sack Hughes immediately after the Spuds mauling? Saturday was the earliest that KAM could get to Manchester, and he wanted to give the bad news personally to MH, rather than through a middleman (GC). That's the official line anyway.

Never really thought of it that way, but I guess you're right. I mean, he hasn't even been to watch us yet. Will Garry Cook be hailed a genius at the end of the season Kopfschuettel
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf December 31st 2009, 22:56

quiet_riot wrote:
jimharri wrote:

Never really thought of it that way, but I guess you're right. I mean, he hasn't even been to watch us yet. Will Garry Cook be hailed a genius at the end of the season Kopfschuettel

Just enjoy cheers

We would be fucked otherwise, i couldnt give a fuck if he watched us or not.

The glazers and the scouse lot are always at their ground watching, fat lot of good it has done them study
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri December 31st 2009, 23:59

bluealf wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:
jimharri wrote:

Just enjoy cheers

We would be fucked otherwise, i couldnt give a fuck if he watched us or not.

The glazers and the scouse lot are always at their ground watching, fat lot of good it has done them study
Will Garry Cook be hailed a genius at the end of the season 1zbvura
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down