Bacon face

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bacon face

Post by maineman on October 7th 2009, 19:22

should be banned for life, for his disgraceful comments about referees being unfit

the purple faced rag cunt
avatar
maineman
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Age : 55
Location : on the long march
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon face

Post by shinpads on October 7th 2009, 19:24

nothing will come of it the FA dont have the bottle
avatar
shinpads
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Age : 50
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon face

Post by quiet_riot on October 7th 2009, 20:00

Love to see him run 12km in 90 minutes...
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon face

Post by jimharri on October 7th 2009, 21:36

shinpads wrote:nothing will come of it the FA dont have the bottle
A slap on the wrists, possibly a fine and a warning about his future conduct. It helps having David Gill wandering around the corridors of power.
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon face

Post by Derek on October 7th 2009, 21:39

Wiley could sue him for defamation of character. It wont happen to fergie, but one day a ref will sue, most likely us.
avatar
Derek
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Age : 25
Location : inside something warm and fuzzy.
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon face

Post by bluealf on October 7th 2009, 22:14

Derek wrote:Wiley could sue him for defamation of character. It wont happen to fergie, but one day a ref will sue, most likely us.

Erm i think you will find the words us are going against you my friend.

Check the Fantasy Football thread Suspect
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon face

Post by bluealf on October 7th 2009, 22:23

maineman wrote:should be banned for life, for his disgraceful comments about referees being unfit

the purple faced rag cunt

A season long ban up in the stands would be good cheers


Alternatively they should order him to race the ref around Old Dump until he falls over dead Shocked
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon face

Post by Derek on October 8th 2009, 14:49

bluealf wrote:
Derek wrote:Wiley could sue him for defamation of character. It wont happen to fergie, but one day a ref will sue, most likely us.

Erm i think you will find the words us are going against you my friend.

Check the Fantasy Football thread
I don't get it>?>
avatar
Derek
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Age : 25
Location : inside something warm and fuzzy.
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon face

Post by bluealf on October 8th 2009, 16:33

Derek wrote:
bluealf wrote:
Derek wrote:Wiley could sue him for defamation of character. It wont happen to fergie, but one day a ref will sue, most likely us.

Erm i think you will find the words us are going against you my friend.

Check the Fantasy Football thread
I don't get it>?>

Suspect


Look in the fantasy football thread, it isnt rocket science.
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon face

Post by bluealf on October 8th 2009, 16:37

avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon face

Post by mat on October 8th 2009, 19:30

I see the FA can't wait to fast track this one before their next game at red scouse.....
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 39
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon face

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum