Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

senderos to blue scouse

2 posters

Go down

senderos to blue scouse Empty senderos to blue scouse

Post by shinpads August 4th 2009, 14:08

senderos in talks with the blue scouse, does this mean we will finally get lescott, i fucking hope so
shinpads
shinpads
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

senderos to blue scouse Empty Re: senderos to blue scouse

Post by stony August 4th 2009, 14:09

shinpads wrote:senderos in talks with the blue scouse, does this mean we will finally get lescott, i fucking hope so

I'm beginning to have doubts over Lescot. I'm not sure whether Moyes is just posturing or he really is determined not to sell to us.

stony

Number of posts : 10352

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads August 4th 2009, 14:15

stony wrote:
shinpads wrote:senderos in talks with the blue scouse, does this mean we will finally get lescott, i fucking hope so

I'm beginning to have doubts over Lescot. I'm not sure whether Moyes is just posturing or he really is determined not to sell to us.

Moyes is just being a twat, even our own OS repoerts the stories that Lescot wants to come to us. I also believe they have been searching for a replacement knowing that in the end they will loose lescot to us. Not forgetting the fact they are skint and need the money from us to be able to manouvre in the transfer market. I think letting Jo go on loan there was merely oiling the wheels, we dont want him they cant afford anyone so both sides benefit. Lescot is mysteriously injured, and is not talking to the press. A lot of it points to us getting him but moyes will whinge like a spoilt child all the way to make him look like the good guy.
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum