Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sturridge

+3
jimharri
stony
shinpads
7 posters

Go down

sturridge Empty sturridge

Post by shinpads June 24th 2009, 01:16

told everyone on the last day of the season he was a gonner. I just cant belive he has been stupid enough to go to chelsea where he wont even see the first team. Does the swp story mean nothing to him, and lets face it shauny is 10 times the player studge is.
shinpads
shinpads
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

sturridge Empty Re: sturridge

Post by stony June 24th 2009, 01:25

Fuck him, greedy big headed cunt

stony

Number of posts : 10352

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri June 24th 2009, 01:45

stony wrote:Fuck him, greedy big headed cunt
Very accurately and succinctly put! Fuck him; dickhead.
jimharri
jimharri

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf June 24th 2009, 09:09

He will be doing his career a whole lotta good going there to play reserve football Suspect
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar June 24th 2009, 14:42

I'll stand alone and back him then.

Whats to make him think he would get chances staying at City? I mean he made a few token substistute and cup appearences but he wasn't given a run. Add to that RSC, Tevez and possibily at Eto'o type signing and he's pushed further and further into obscurity.

The guy backs his undoubted talent, you can see on the pitch he has an ego and i think thats great. When palyers come to us its all about the 'project'. Now fringe and squad players are leaving and its; "fuck that greedy bastard". I'm not having it, its hypocritical and imo its bullshit. He's gone to a team challenging for the domestic and european title, he's backed himself to develop and break through and play on those stages; good for him; he's ambitious and hes driven and hes not held down by sentiment (i mean why should he, he's a brummie).

Good luck to him, i hope he succeeds, he could be an England idle if he puts his head down and works, he's plays like a Brazilian at times.

I said on BM yesterday, this and the Tevez situation aren't too disimilar; both players leaving because they havent been given the chance at their respective clubs, yet both are being played out as mercenaries and greedy.
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by stony June 24th 2009, 16:05

Gstar if you don't shut up I'm sending a pm to your special friend and inviting him over here Razz

stony

Number of posts : 10352

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar June 24th 2009, 17:18

stony wrote:Gstar if you don't shut up I'm sending a pm to your special friend and inviting him over here Razz

Shocked pale Sad

Razz
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf June 24th 2009, 17:55

Well one is an international and the other is just promising.

Which one deserves a wage of 55k (well neither if im honest but just let that go lol)
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by allblues09 June 25th 2009, 04:43

I would love for him to stay at City but it seems clear that he was ready to leave at the end of the season. Unsettled is the word that comes to mind.Suspect

After he scored his last goal I immediately though he was gone. He did not even smile.

I wish him well, and hope he finds a place to flourish, because England could use a good striker. However I do not see him getting an opportunity at Chelsea.

Anelka, Drogba, Malouda, Joe Cole, Shevchanko (is he back?), Kalou will all be ahead of him and he will be fighting for the little time left with De Santos and Miroslav Stoch.

Did Chelsea not sign another striker this past week? Maybe he was an academy player, I do not remember.

I also hear they are looking to sign Pato (19 years old) from AC Milan.

The opportunities seem more than limited.

I assume he is getting some bad advise. Too bad, I would have though he would have learned from SWP.
allblues09
allblues09

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot June 25th 2009, 18:33

I could understand his stance if he'd gone to a Villa/Everton type club. He's going to get limited chances here, coupled with the fact Hughes is signing people like RSC ahead of giving DS time to grow.

But he's gone to chelsea, where, I'd assume, he's still going to get limited chances, and they're going to buy big names to replace the Drogba/Anelka types if they leave.

Very strange decision IMO.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down