Stevie Ireland

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stevie Ireland

Post by madsmcfc on April 14th 2009, 22:20

Superman's been named in the shortlist for the PFA Young Player of the Year to be announced on the 26th.

Other contenders are:

Agbonlahor (Villa)
Da Silva (United)
Evans (United)
Lennon (Spurs)
Young (Villa)

Surely Stevie's got a chance against that bunch?
avatar
madsmcfc
Michael Frontzeck's Dirty Ring

Female
Number of posts : 127
Location : Milton Keynes
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by bluealf on April 14th 2009, 22:22

Unfortunatley their is a red cunt in the list so ................................ Mad

Besides he should be in the main list also Mad
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 44
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by Stato on April 14th 2009, 22:26

between him and the two villa players imo.
avatar
Stato
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4589
Age : 27
Location : the dark side of the moon
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by GStar on April 14th 2009, 22:45

Agbonlahor is absolute shit, Young has been very average for a very long time, Evans has only just broke through and has been bitterly exposed in the past few weeks, Lennon is average at best and Da Silva doesn't even deserve a fucking mention... There's only one man who's performed consistenly above standard and expectation this year, being a key player in a Prem team, not a "young player". Stephen Ireland should win hands down... and thats without blue tinted glasses on.

Although how theres 5 utd palyers and the token Gerrard option for player of the year is idiotic. Kevin Davies of Bolton? Lescott of Everton? Haangeland at Fulham?
avatar
GStar
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3890
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by bluealf on April 14th 2009, 23:02

Can anyone put a link up for the full lists, i am lazy Embarassed

Btw i would love kevin davies to win over any red lol!
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 44
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by jimharri on April 14th 2009, 23:02

GStar wrote:Agbonlahor is absolute shit, Young has been very average for a very long time, Evans has only just broke through and has been bitterly exposed in the past few weeks, Lennon is average at best and Da Silva doesn't even deserve a fucking mention... There's only one man who's performed consistenly above standard and expectation this year, being a key player in a Prem team, not a "young player". Stephen Ireland should win hands down... and thats without blue tinted glasses on.

Although how theres 5 utd palyers and the token Gerrard option for player of the year is idiotic. Kevin Davies of Bolton? Lescott of Everton? Haangeland at Fulham?
Don't be silly Chris. Who ever heard of a Bolton or Fulham player winning player of the year? How much did you have to drink on sunday??
Shocked
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by bluealf on April 14th 2009, 23:06

jimharri wrote:
GStar wrote:Agbonlahor is absolute shit, Young has been very average for a very long time, Evans has only just broke through and has been bitterly exposed in the past few weeks, Lennon is average at best and Da Silva doesn't even deserve a fucking mention... There's only one man who's performed consistenly above standard and expectation this year, being a key player in a Prem team, not a "young player". Stephen Ireland should win hands down... and thats without blue tinted glasses on.

Although how theres 5 utd palyers and the token Gerrard option for player of the year is idiotic. Kevin Davies of Bolton? Lescott of Everton? Haangeland at Fulham?
Don't be silly Chris. Who ever heard of a Bolton or Fulham player winning player of the year? How much did you have to drink on sunday??
Shocked

Or a City one Sad
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 44
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by jimharri on April 14th 2009, 23:10

bluealf wrote:
jimharri wrote:
GStar wrote:Agbonlahor is absolute shit, Young has been very average for a very long time, Evans has only just broke through and has been bitterly exposed in the past few weeks, Lennon is average at best and Da Silva doesn't even deserve a fucking mention... There's only one man who's performed consistenly above standard and expectation this year, being a key player in a Prem team, not a "young player". Stephen Ireland should win hands down... and thats without blue tinted glasses on.

Although how theres 5 utd palyers and the token Gerrard option for player of the year is idiotic. Kevin Davies of Bolton? Lescott of Everton? Haangeland at Fulham?
Don't be silly Chris. Who ever heard of a Bolton or Fulham player winning player of the year? How much did you have to drink on sunday??
Shocked

Or a City one Sad
Tony Book and Peter Barnes, IIRC?
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by mat on April 14th 2009, 23:20

The rag cunt will win it. But Superman deserves it.
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 39
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by GStar on April 14th 2009, 23:26

jimharri wrote:Don't be silly Chris. Who ever heard of a Bolton or Fulham player winning player of the year? How much did you have to drink on sunday??
Shocked

Haha, they don't necesarily have to win the thing but they've made more of a claim over the course of the season to be on the short list than the likes of Giggs, Van Der Sar and in more recent weeks Vidic... the Giggs inclusion especially is an absolute travesty of a decision. I'd perhaps argue a case for Ronaldo too, hes scored goals but his perfomances havent merited a "Player of the Season" nomination imo.
avatar
GStar
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3890
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by bluealf on April 14th 2009, 23:28

jimharri wrote:
bluealf wrote:
jimharri wrote:
GStar wrote:Agbonlahor is absolute shit, Young has been very average for a very long time, Evans has only just broke through and has been bitterly exposed in the past few weeks, Lennon is average at best and Da Silva doesn't even deserve a fucking mention... There's only one man who's performed consistenly above standard and expectation this year, being a key player in a Prem team, not a "young player". Stephen Ireland should win hands down... and thats without blue tinted glasses on.

Although how theres 5 utd palyers and the token Gerrard option for player of the year is idiotic. Kevin Davies of Bolton? Lescott of Everton? Haangeland at Fulham?
Don't be silly Chris. Who ever heard of a Bolton or Fulham player winning player of the year? How much did you have to drink on sunday??
Shocked

Or a City one Sad
Tony Book and Peter Barnes, IIRC?

In the modern era ffs Suspect
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 44
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by Guest on April 14th 2009, 23:29

Stevie has been supreme this year, but if he actually wins it I will show my bare bum in the Jobcentre.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by mat on April 14th 2009, 23:35

mackenzie wrote:Stevie has been supreme this year, but if he actually wins it I will show my bare bum in the Jobcentre.

I feel a Dwarfian meet maybe in Bury shortly....
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 39
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by jimharri on April 14th 2009, 23:38

mackenzie wrote:Stevie has been supreme this year, but if he actually wins it I will show my bare bum in the Jobcentre.
I can't afford to come over again so soon Mac. Can it wait until sometime next season?
Wink
You may, repeat MAY, regret making that statement!!
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by stony on April 14th 2009, 23:40

BBC reckon Superman is favourite.

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by mat on April 14th 2009, 23:41

stony wrote:BBC reckon Superman is favourite.

In my heart of hearts i hope he wins it. It's a travesty if he doesn't.
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 39
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by stony on April 14th 2009, 23:43

mat wrote:
stony wrote:BBC reckon Superman is favourite.

In my heart of hearts i hope he wins it. It's a travesty if he doesn't.


He deserves it more than any other and he should be up for the main award.

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by Cheesy on April 15th 2009, 02:59

I'm just surprised that Macheda isn't on it tbh Shocked
avatar
Cheesy
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 655
Age : 46
Location : Having a (metaphorical) cuddle with Maineman :-)
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by stony on April 15th 2009, 02:59

Cheesy wrote:I'm just surprised that Macheda isn't on it tbh Shocked

You've been reading redcafe again!

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by Cheesy on April 15th 2009, 03:00

stony wrote:
Cheesy wrote:I'm just surprised that Macheda isn't on it tbh Shocked

You've been reading redcafe again!

Oops, sussed Laughing
avatar
Cheesy
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 655
Age : 46
Location : Having a (metaphorical) cuddle with Maineman :-)
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by stony on April 15th 2009, 03:04

Cheesy wrote:
stony wrote:
Cheesy wrote:I'm just surprised that Macheda isn't on it tbh Shocked

You've been reading redcafe again!

Oops, sussed Laughing


There are actually rags on there asking why Macheda hasn't been nominated Razz

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by Cheesy on April 15th 2009, 03:06

stony wrote:
Cheesy wrote:
stony wrote:
Cheesy wrote:I'm just surprised that Macheda isn't on it tbh Shocked

You've been reading redcafe again!

Oops, sussed Laughing


There are actually rags on there asking why Macheda hasn't been nominated Razz

My first reaction is Shocked but then I realise I'm not surprised at the clueless fcukers Laughing
avatar
Cheesy
Barry Conlon's Shiny Head

Male
Number of posts : 655
Age : 46
Location : Having a (metaphorical) cuddle with Maineman :-)
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by stony on April 15th 2009, 03:11

Cheesy wrote:
stony wrote:
Cheesy wrote:
stony wrote:
Cheesy wrote:I'm just surprised that Macheda isn't on it tbh Shocked

You've been reading redcafe again!

Oops, sussed Laughing


There are actually rags on there asking why Macheda hasn't been nominated Razz

My first reaction is Shocked but then I realise I'm not surprised at the clueless fcukers Laughing


TBF most of them seemed to think Ireland deserves it, which was a bit of a shock TBH.

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by madsmcfc on April 15th 2009, 16:05

Most of the United fans at work tell me that Stevie is the one player they would love to see in their side! Shocked

Well, they can keep their minging mitts off!!
avatar
madsmcfc
Michael Frontzeck's Dirty Ring

Female
Number of posts : 127
Location : Milton Keynes
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by stony on April 15th 2009, 16:19

madsmcfc wrote:Most of the United fans at work tell me that Stevie is the one player they would love to see in their side! Shocked

Well, they can keep their minging mitts off!!


I'd hate to lose Ireland, I think he's our most important player.

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Stevie Ireland

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum