Have a look at this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by GStar on April 7th 2009, 16:02

very nice find! Could be a new wallpaper.

Did you have any luck with tickets for yourself and Sharon? I heard some more went on sale last week?
avatar
GStar
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3890
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by stony on April 7th 2009, 17:33

GStar wrote:very nice find! Could be a new wallpaper.

Did you have any luck with tickets for yourself and Sharon? I heard some more went on sale last week?


No luck I'm afraid. I did try again last week but the automated message was that if you wanted Hamburg tickets, they were sold out.

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by bluealf on April 7th 2009, 20:51

Is a good wallpaper, shame Elano is on it and right next to a proper legend Suspect
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by quiet_riot on April 7th 2009, 20:53

bluealf wrote:Is a good wallpaper, shame Elano is on it and right next to a proper legend Suspect


Banned
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by bluealf on April 7th 2009, 21:06

quiet_riot wrote:
bluealf wrote:Is a good wallpaper, shame Elano is on it and right next to a proper legend Suspect


Banned

Says you with the Robbie pic under your post Suspect

Rolling Eyes
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by GStar on April 7th 2009, 21:29

I don't see why Elano being on a City poster would be a "shame"? scratch
avatar
GStar
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3890
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by quiet_riot on April 7th 2009, 21:44

bluealf wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:
bluealf wrote:Is a good wallpaper, shame Elano is on it and right next to a proper legend Suspect


Banned

Says you with the Robbie pic under your post Suspect

Rolling Eyes

Robbie may be in my sig, but Elano is in my heart (and avatar!) :p
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by bluealf on April 7th 2009, 21:57

GStar wrote:I don't see why Elano being on a City poster would be a "shame"? scratch

He dosnt deserve it, simple as.

For that matter nor does Petrov tbh, that was done on BM as Stony says but before xmas.

But back to the point what the fuck has Elano done to warrent this adulation scratch

1 He started well, infact like a house on fire.
2 oh i have ran out of answers.



Ps dont fill this space with what a world class talent he is, i shall change my mind when he shows me on the pitch. Like he did at the start of Sven's reign.

Pps i know our form is not all down to him and him alone but a true world class player would have stepped upto the mark and delivered, not left it to a fragile mentalist like Superman. study
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by quiet_riot on April 7th 2009, 22:05

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by jimharri on April 7th 2009, 22:12

bluealf wrote:Is a good wallpaper, shame Elano is on it and right next to a proper legend Suspect
Two proper legends!
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by bluealf on April 7th 2009, 22:20

jimharri wrote:
bluealf wrote:Is a good wallpaper, shame Elano is on it and right next to a proper legend Suspect
Two proper legends!

Two proper legends in the wall paper ? or two proper legends in Bell and Elano ?
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by quiet_riot on April 7th 2009, 22:23

bluealf wrote:
jimharri wrote:
bluealf wrote:Is a good wallpaper, shame Elano is on it and right next to a proper legend Suspect
Two proper legends!

Two proper legends in the wall paper ? or two proper legends in Bell and Elano ?


No...next to two proper legends! Bell and Goat!
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by bluealf on April 7th 2009, 22:25

quiet_riot wrote:
bluealf wrote:
jimharri wrote:
bluealf wrote:Is a good wallpaper, shame Elano is on it and right next to a proper legend Suspect
Two proper legends!

Two proper legends in the wall paper ? or two proper legends in Bell and Elano ?


No...next to two proper legends! Bell and Goat!

A sensible post from you at last Razz
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by quiet_riot on April 7th 2009, 22:34

bluealf wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:
bluealf wrote:
jimharri wrote:
bluealf wrote:Is a good wallpaper, shame Elano is on it and right next to a proper legend Suspect
Two proper legends!

Two proper legends in the wall paper ? or two proper legends in Bell and Elano ?


No...next to two proper legends! Bell and Goat!

A sensible post from you at last Razz


Meant to say Elano the legend is next to two legends! Razz
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by bluealf on April 7th 2009, 22:38

No

If he performed as much as the class he so obviousley has i would be happy.

But it isnt happening and when he shows it it is very sporadic and that isnt much good either atm.
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by quiet_riot on April 7th 2009, 22:40

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by bluealf on April 7th 2009, 22:52

quiet_riot wrote:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want him to perform and be the player we know he can be Rolling Eyes

He just is not a legend atm Wink
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by quiet_riot on April 7th 2009, 23:02

bluealf wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want him to perform and be the player we know he can be Rolling Eyes

He just is not a legend atm Wink


BOOO.....oh fuck it.

No realy, I do agree, just for some reason, I desperately want Elano to be great, moreso than Robbie, SWP or even Superman!
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by bluealf on April 7th 2009, 23:05

That is because he was the first great signing we had for ages, then he came out and done some stuff that enthralled us.

Bit like Kinky (he is overated also) the cloggers done him, such a shame Sad
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum