Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worth another look

+6
jimharri
GStar
shinpads
pipadee
bluealf
stony
10 posters

Go down

Worth another look Empty Worth another look

Post by stony March 21st 2009, 04:20

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Worth another look Empty Re: Worth another look

Post by bluealf March 21st 2009, 11:13

Always worth it cheers

Dickov!
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by pipadee March 21st 2009, 11:56

Was gutted that we couldn't get tickets for that game. Crying or Very sad So Mads was at my house. She left me crying on the sofa when we went 2-0 down. Phoned her when Dickov scored to get her to come back!! Laughing

When Edghill stepped up to take the penalty, I thought I was gonna be sick! Mads couldn't watch and was in the kitchen! Laughing
pipadee
pipadee
Michael Frontzeck's Dirty Ring

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads March 21st 2009, 15:36

its the things like that that the rags will never appreciate. those fuckers just dont "get it".
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar March 21st 2009, 16:00

shinpads wrote:its the things like that that the rags will never appreciate. those fuckers just dont "get it".

This x1000
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf March 21st 2009, 20:07

GStar wrote:
shinpads wrote:its the things like that that the rags will never appreciate. those fuckers just dont "get it".

This x1000

With custard on top also Razz
bluealf
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9248
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri March 21st 2009, 20:38

GStar wrote:

This x1000
They've gone into meltdown over at Red Cafe tonight!
http://www.redcafe.net/f11/fulham-vs-manchester-united-239766/index27.html
PMSL!!
jimharri
jimharri

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot March 21st 2009, 22:05

jimharri wrote:
GStar wrote:

This x1000
PMSL!!

TBH it was like that on BM when Fulham beat us last time!
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post by robspankthemonkey March 21st 2009, 23:05

Is that Jungs Vid? and has he changed his user name on yoooooooooooooooooooooooooou tub! ? Suspect Shocked Razz
robspankthemonkey
robspankthemonkey

Male
Number of posts : 5063
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri March 21st 2009, 23:11

quiet_riot wrote:
jimharri wrote:
GStar wrote:

This x1000
PMSL!!

TBH it was like that on BM when Fulham beat us last time!
It's like that whenever we lose, and indeed when we win as well!
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd Blues March 22nd 2009, 01:26

I was there behind that goal in the upper section with my Dad, 2 brothers, Sister in Law, her younger sister and our kids mate Wes.

When Gillingham went 2-0 up I lost it totally and wanted to kill someone whilst finding myself in tears at the same time. I had been at that fateful day at the Brittania 12 months before when our beloved club reached new depths and to see our chance slipping away I felt like the club I loved was being put to death.

But I didn't leave and when Super Kev pulled one back I watched it through misty eyes.

Then came THAT moment. When Dickov smashed that one in I went mental as did everyone around me. My seat actually snapped in the celebration but I was on my hands and knees at that point so didn't know. I found my way to the end of the row and just hugged and danced away with my Dad in sheer joy.

When it all calmed down I returned to find I had no seat to sit on as it was broke so had to watch extra time and the shoot out squat down.

The shoot out was agony and the noise, boos and whistles from the City end when Gillingham took a penalty was unreal.

At the end it all seemed a blur, I'm so glad we have pictures of that day to remind me that my Dad took.

Even when the Gills end was empty as we were celebrating there was pockets of City fans who were in the away end celebrating.

Great day.

Lloyd Blues

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 22nd 2009, 01:40

Lloyd Blues wrote:I was there behind that goal in the upper section with my Dad, 2 brothers, Sister in Law, her younger sister and our kids mate Wes.

When Gillingham went 2-0 up I lost it totally and wanted to kill someone whilst finding myself in tears at the same time. I had been at that fateful day at the Brittania 12 months before when our beloved club reached new depths and to see our chance slipping away I felt like the club I loved was being put to death.

But I didn't leave and when Super Kev pulled one back I watched it through misty eyes.

Then came THAT moment. When Dickov smashed that one in I went mental as did everyone around me. My seat actually snapped in the celebration but I was on my hands and knees at that point so didn't know. I found my way to the end of the row and just hugged and danced away with my Dad in sheer joy.

When it all calmed down I returned to find I had no seat to sit on as it was broke so had to watch extra time and the shoot out squat down.

The shoot out was agony and the noise, boos and whistles from the City end when Gillingham took a penalty was unreal.

At the end it all seemed a blur, I'm so glad we have pictures of that day to remind me that my Dad took.

Even when the Gills end was empty as we were celebrating there was pockets of City fans who were in the away end celebrating.

Great day.

And that is such a great post! Thanks for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri March 22nd 2009, 01:54

Lloyd Blues wrote:I was there behind that goal in the upper section with my Dad, 2 brothers, Sister in Law, her younger sister and our kids mate Wes.

Great day.
I envy anyone that was there.
jimharri
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stony March 22nd 2009, 02:41

Great day.

Great post, I enjoyed reading that.

stony

Number of posts : 10352

Back to top Go down

Post by maineman March 22nd 2009, 02:47

get over it Razz Razz Razz
maineman
maineman