Copenhagen vs City!!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Copenhagen vs City!!

Post by jimharri on February 27th 2009, 01:19

stony wrote:How good was Bellamy Very Happy I'll have to hold my hand up and say I was wrong. Excellent signing!
Welcome aboard Stony!! Seriously though, I was always of the opinion of "wait and see" with Bellamy. I didn't know whether he would be a success or a flop, but he was surely worth giving a chance to. Think of it another way; Corradi, Samaras, Vassell and Benjani. Need I say any more?
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by stony on February 27th 2009, 01:28

jimharri wrote:
stony wrote:How good was Bellamy Very Happy I'll have to hold my hand up and say I was wrong. Excellent signing!
Welcome aboard Stony!! Seriously though, I was always of the opinion of "wait and see" with Bellamy. I didn't know whether he would be a success or a flop, but he was surely worth giving a chance to. Think of it another way; Corradi, Samaras, Vassell and Benjani. Need I say any more?

He's been a model pro so far and he's banging them in left, right and centre. I think a fair few fans on other forums will be eating their words right now. Quite a few of them took great pleasure in mocking our activity in the transfer window.

stony

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf on February 27th 2009, 01:40

He has won me over , quality so far and as jim politely put it Vas, Benji, coradi and Samps Shocked

cheers for Bellers cheers
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 27th 2009, 01:54

Bellamy is the kind of player we have needed for ages.

Whether he will maintain his good work (and keep the golf clubs in the bag) is a different question though.

Love him at the moment though. And love his interviews too.

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri on February 27th 2009, 02:06

stony wrote:
jimharri wrote:

He's been a model pro so far and he's banging them in left, right and centre. I think a fair few fans on other forums will be eating their words right now. Quite a few of them took great pleasure in mocking our activity in the transfer window.
There's one or two over on BM who could do with eating humble pie.
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=110519&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30
Moomba is a prime example. How someone can be so against one of OUR players is a mystery to me. Then again, you only have to recall the treatment dished out to Edgehill to see that perhaps it isn't such a mystery after all.
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 27th 2009, 02:11

You should have been on BM when Pearce was in charge jim!!

Moomba was the most defensive poster there was. He wouldn't have a bad word said against Pearce or City. It was almost comical. He would have bottled the tea ladies farts if he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot on February 27th 2009, 02:23

Tbh, I don't think we were all that great tonight, 70 mins in the game was still pretty poor.

Their goal was a cracker though. MOTM for me was SWP followed by Robbie.

Lino and Ref had mares, not sure they knew the rules!
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jimharri on February 27th 2009, 02:29

mackenzie wrote:You should have been on BM when Pearce was in charge jim!!

Moomba was the most defensive poster there was. He wouldn't have a bad word said against Pearce or City. It was almost comical. He would have bottled the tea ladies farts if he could.
He just annoys me Sharon. Perhaps I'm becoming one of those "old gits" like in the Harry Enfield show. Judging by the "Bellamy" thread across the road, I'm not the only one he's pissed off. As for not being on BM in the Pearce era, let's just say that broadband was PAINFULLY slow coming to the rural backwaters over here! How is the menagerie coming along, BTW?
jimharri

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 27th 2009, 02:33

jimharri wrote:
mackenzie wrote:You should have been on BM when Pearce was in charge jim!!

He just annoys me Sharon. Perhaps I'm becoming one of those "old gits" like in the Harry Enfield show. Judging by the "Bellamy" thread across the road, I'm not the only one he's pissed off. As for not being on BM in the Pearce era, let's just say that broadband was PAINFULLY slow coming to the rural backwaters over here! How is the menagerie coming along, BTW?

Don't let Moomba get to you jim. He is actually one of the few posters over there that I have any respect for. He rarely gets into personal insults and is very balanced.

The menagerie is OK. Gwen is herding Merlin at every opportunity though. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top