OMG Breaking News Kaka SSN

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OMG Breaking News Kaka SSN

Post by Stato on January 14th 2009, 03:30

Bozo wrote:
Stato wrote:you miss one game cos you don't wake up and you never here the fucking last of it, i will have you know i was in a lecture at 9 today, yeah 9 fucking o'clock.

pm?
no AM you twat.
Stato
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4589
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar on January 14th 2009, 04:10

Watched everything from afar tonight for various reasons.

If 100mil + 500k a week are true then we've just killed football... I'll still love the club and turn up each week but i can't defend our club there.

There not realistic figures for Zidane in his prime, let alone any other footballer... if it were a world record breaking fee by say 5-10mil then ok but no matter how succsessful we could become we can't be a sustainable business paying out those figures, we're we to lose our owners we'd lose our club.

Sorry to pour piss on the fire, as i truely hope he signs... just on a more realistic deal.
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn on January 14th 2009, 04:21

GStar wrote:Watched everything from afar tonight for various reasons.

If 100mil + 500k a week are true then we've just killed football... I'll still love the club and turn up each week but i can't defend our club there.

There not realistic figures for Zidane in his prime, let alone any other footballer... if it were a world record breaking fee by say 5-10mil then ok but no matter how succsessful we could become we can't be a sustainable business paying out those figures, we're we to lose our owners we'd lose our club.

Sorry to pour piss on the fire, as i truely hope he signs... just on a more realistic deal.

If Utd could afford to do this they would and they'd win shit loads of trophies as a result, in fact they've been doing it for years.

The arabs signalled their intentions for City to stop being lovable losers/laughing stock (depending on how you view it) and for us to be taken seriously. It's a big bad world out there and we've got to do this if we ever wish to proceed.

Sad but true.

TheMightyQuinn

Male
Number of posts : 6885
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar on January 14th 2009, 04:32

TheMightyQuinn wrote:If Utd could afford to do this they would and they'd win shit loads of trophies as a result, in fact they've been doing it for years.

The arabs signalled their intentions for City to stop being lovable losers/laughing stock (depending on how you view it) and for us to be taken seriously. It's a big bad world out there and we've got to do this if we ever wish to proceed.

Sad but true.

Exactly... thats why we hate them, well amongst others. I think we could still do it without the figures being banded about
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn on January 14th 2009, 04:36

GStar wrote:
TheMightyQuinn wrote:If Utd could afford to do this they would and they'd win shit loads of trophies as a result, in fact they've been doing it for years.

Sad but true.

Exactly... thats why we hate them, well amongst others. I think we could still do it without the figures being banded about

Maybe we will, it's all speculation at the moment.

I can see your point, really I can, but sadly it is a case of if you can't beat them join them. What's the alternative, hope we get 16 or so decent academy players through who we can hold onto and somehow win us a trophy?

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar on January 14th 2009, 05:31

TheMightyQuinn wrote:
GStar wrote:

Sad but true.

Maybe we will, it's all speculation at the moment.

I can see your point, really I can, but sadly it is a case of if you can't beat them join them. What's the alternative, hope we get 16 or so decent academy players through who we can hold onto and somehow win us a trophy?

Oh no i'm not that far down the other end of the scale... I'm just slightly uncomfortable with us relying so much on money over club/project etc... theres no way we can be sustainable on those figures, we'd have no comeback to buying success... rather than paying a fee for a player, were paying so much over the top to force the opposing clubs hand and make them force thier player to transfer.

But as you say its all speculation atm
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by stony on January 14th 2009, 10:36

I don't hold with any of this "ruining football" If anything we are saving it. We are investing huge amounts of money into an industry that was on a downturn. We pay someone 100M, they can then go out and buy other players that they wouldn't have had the money for, thus spreading the wealth around.
Don't believe the fucking anti-City hype GStar. The only thing that has changed is that it's City and not the Rags/Madrid that are setting the pace.
Fuck em all and enjoy the ride.

stony

Number of posts : 10352

Back to top Go down

Post by KippaxLad on January 14th 2009, 15:27

Any developments today?
KippaxLad
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1750
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot on January 14th 2009, 15:39

Hughes says he will play Kaka in defence.
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on January 14th 2009, 16:23

KippaxLad wrote:Any developments today?

Just that Kaka will talk to us if City and Milan agree a fee.... Shocked Cool

Admin

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf on January 14th 2009, 16:32

Bozo wrote:
Stato wrote:you miss one game cos you don't wake up and you never here the fucking last of it, i will have you know i was in a lecture at 9 today, yeah 9 fucking o'clock.

pm?

lol!
bluealf

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf on January 14th 2009, 16:34

Bozo wrote:
KippaxLad wrote:Any developments today?

Just that Kaka will talk to us if City and Milan agree a fee.... Shocked Cool

wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stato on January 14th 2009, 16:45

errm it doesn't sound good anymore.
he has just said he wants to grow old with AC.
No
Stato

Male
Number of posts : 4589
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by stony on January 14th 2009, 16:45

Turned us down apparently No

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by mat on January 14th 2009, 17:01

Never mind.

A wonderful PR job by ADUG if that's the case as we've just sent shockwaves through world football. I suppose Parker, Bellendmy and given signing will soften the blow.

I think I'll stay on here today. I suspect an all out cyberwar will occur somewhere else.
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bluealf on January 14th 2009, 17:21

mat wrote:Never mind.

A wonderful PR job by ADUG if that's the case as we've just sent shockwaves through world football. I suppose Parker, Bellendmy and given signing will soften the blow.

I think I'll stay on here today. I suspect an all out cyberwar will occur somewhere else.

Too late already is No
bluealf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar on January 14th 2009, 17:21

stony wrote:I don't hold with any of this "ruining football" If anything we are saving it. We are investing huge amounts of money into an industry that was on a downturn. We pay someone 100M, they can then go out and buy other players that they wouldn't have had the money for, thus spreading the wealth around.
Don't believe the fucking anti-City hype GStar. The only thing that has changed is that it's City and not the Rags/Madrid that are setting the pace.

I mean ruining football's competitiveness. Theres always an air of whoever has the money has the power and some teams have had more than others, but our margin over everyone else is so great that theres no one near the same league as us to compete against (currently).

So rather than having a long history of success (Madrid, Liverpool) and from that buying great players we've come so far over the top of anyone elses capabilities that there is no competition... for anyone.

Don't get me wrong i'll enjoy it, and i know people who have been going for 30 odd years will savour every second... But perhaps i'm just not use to us competing with the "big bad" footballing elite.
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by stony on January 14th 2009, 17:22

GStar wrote:
stony wrote:I don't hold with any of this "ruining football" If anything we are saving it. We are investing huge amounts of money into an industry that was on a downturn. We pay someone 100M, they can then go out and buy other players that they wouldn't have had the money for, thus spreading the wealth around.

I mean ruining football's competitiveness. Theres always an air of whoever has the money has the power and some teams have had more than others, but our margin over everyone else is so great that theres no one near the same league as us to compete against (currently).

So rather than having a long history of success (Madrid, Liverpool) and from that buying great players we've come so far over the top of anyone elses capabilities that there is no competition... for anyone.

Don't get me wrong i'll enjoy it, and i know people who have been going for 30 odd years will savour every second... But perhaps i'm just not use to us competing with the "big bad" footballing elite.

I have a simple way of looking at it "FUCK EM"

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn on January 14th 2009, 18:15

I agree with Stony, Gstar, we've been the good natured ethical losers for a long time now and it's shite. It's time we splashed the cash and pissed off the big boys. We're still the underdogs, we're still fighting a war on all fronts Vs Sky, BBC, Scum twats etc nothings changed except we now have bigger weapons to fight back with.

I appluad your ethics on this but it's out of time and unrealistic imho, I'm tired of us selling our best players so they can go and win trophies and I'm tired of thinking that finishing 9th in the league is a good season.

Sunday was the end for me, the rag wankathon/lies hit overdrive and I realised how vindictive these cunts really are. Fuck em, if we spend 500billion on one player and it hurts them I'll be happy. Fucking delighted.

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar on January 14th 2009, 18:38

Oh and don't beleive the latest "i want to grow old..." statement.

It's been put out by the Milan owners media corporation... Kaka wants to paly in the prem and grow old and captain Milan? Obviously that doesn't add up so i'd be more encouraged by the seeming PR campaign of Milan rather than take it as an all out rejection.
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar on January 14th 2009, 18:39

Good points, perhaps i need to speak with Robinho and get in the winning mentality when it comes to City! Laughing
GStar

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn on January 14th 2009, 18:55

GStar wrote:Good points, perhaps i need to speak with Robinho and get in the winning mentality when it comes to City! Laughing

Exactly.

All this 'buying success' stuff is bollocks anyway. Isnt it what United have always done? It's what Chelsea did and what's the scouse will have done if they win the league this season.

We've already bought Robinho etc which gives us an 'unfair' advantage in the relegation dogfight, it's all the same.

The rags are getting cocky already, we need to slap them down.

TheMightyQuinn

Male

Back to top Go down

OMG Breaking News Kaka SSN

Post by mcfc4life on January 14th 2009, 20:22

he stays at milan Laughing

ha ha

mcfc4life

Female