City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by jimharri on January 3rd 2009, 21:37

Apparently, SWP is out for up to 5 weeks. Fizzy pop, here we come!Sad
avatar
jimharri
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4303
Age : 54
Location : Mayo, Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by stony on January 3rd 2009, 21:38

Stato wrote:
stony wrote:
jimharri wrote:Cheers Stato, although you will now be known as the forum 'snitch'!Wink


He's already know as bozos spy Suspect
since when?
and its not like i get to read things bozo doesn't.


lol! lol! Fingers Fingers


Only teasing mate

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by bluealf on January 3rd 2009, 21:54

stony wrote:
jimharri wrote:Cheers Stato, although you will now be known as the forum 'snitch'!Wink


He's already know as bozos spy Suspect

Kicker

Stato and bozo
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 44
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by Stato on January 3rd 2009, 21:56

bluealf wrote:
stony wrote:
jimharri wrote:Cheers Stato, although you will now be known as the forum 'snitch'!Wink


He's already know as bozos spy Suspect

Kicker

Stato and bozo
noo bozo loves me.

i am his mate on facebook.
Fingers











to save you all the bother Nonce
avatar
Stato
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4589
Age : 27
Location : the dark side of the moon
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by quiet_riot on January 3rd 2009, 21:59

jimharri wrote:Apparently, SWP is out for up to 5 weeks. Fizzy pop, here we come!Sad


Oh fuck.
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by bluealf on January 3rd 2009, 22:09

Stato wrote:
bluealf wrote:
stony wrote:
jimharri wrote:Cheers Stato, although you will now be known as the forum 'snitch'!Wink


He's already know as bozos spy Suspect

Kicker

Stato and bozo
noo bozo loves me.

i am his mate on facebook.
Fingers











to save you all the bother Nonce


Ask him to post on this site again then Shocked

Just not all that awful french/german music and films Sad
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 44
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by Stato on January 3rd 2009, 22:15

bluealf wrote:


Ask him to post on this site again then Shocked

Just not all that awful french/german music and films Sad
it's really is crap that stuff.


he has not been on there much either cos he has been busy.
avatar
Stato
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4589
Age : 27
Location : the dark side of the moon
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by bluealf on January 3rd 2009, 22:18

Stato wrote:
bluealf wrote:


Ask him to post on this site again then Shocked

Just not all that awful french/german music and films Sad
it's really is crap that stuff.


he has not been on there much either cos he has been busy.

Pray tell more ?
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 44
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by Stato on January 3rd 2009, 22:20

bluealf wrote:
Stato wrote:
bluealf wrote:


Ask him to post on this site again then Shocked

Just not all that awful french/german music and films Sad
it's really is crap that stuff.


he has not been on there much either cos he has been busy.

Pray tell more ?
no more to tell, he just said he was busy with various things so had not had the time to piss around on the web as much.
avatar
Stato
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4589
Age : 27
Location : the dark side of the moon
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by bluealf on January 3rd 2009, 22:32

Stato wrote:
bluealf wrote:
Stato wrote:
bluealf wrote:


Ask him to post on this site again then Shocked

Just not all that awful french/german music and films Sad
it's really is crap that stuff.


he has not been on there much either cos he has been busy.

Pray tell more ?
no more to tell, he just said he was busy with various things so had not had the time to piss around on the web as much.

Oh ok then (glad my mate tell's me so much) Razz

Anyways he set up here for the long all not to piss about Suspect
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 44
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by Admin on January 3rd 2009, 23:10

That's enough talk of my superb film and music tastes Alf Cool Mad Razz
Oh, and Hughes out.

Admin
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 8222
Location : Admin
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by bluealf on January 3rd 2009, 23:40

Bozo wrote:That's enough talk of my superb film and music tastes Alf Cool Mad Razz
Oh, and Hughes out.

Morrissey walk
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 44
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by mat on January 4th 2009, 01:07

I'm glad my mate enjoyed it....

I'm pissed off. Pissed off with the performance of so called professional players, the lack of support in the ground for the team, I even i started getting negative with the rest of them. At the end of the game i wanted that rag out and in his rightful place at rag towers underneath terry ticket touts desk. But then i read his after match interview and it came across that something is very wrong somewhere in this club and maybe he's the hard man that may well get rid of it. Weather it's certain players or something more ingarined into the club, personnel etc.

The rest of the season maybe a hard spell of tough love and will anger and frustrate us and hopefully the benefits will be seen next season It's gonna be a log tough one. Mad
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 39
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by KippaxLad on January 4th 2009, 03:17

I wasn't too happy either Mat,should have been a good day,feel cheated? I do. I had to stomp off at the end,terrible result and you're right about being pissed off along with fellow supporters,The mood in the air was apparent. Did you get back ok mate? I'm dreading fucking work on monday .... load of "expert" crowing opinions I will have to put up with Mad
avatar
KippaxLad
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1750
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by GStar on January 4th 2009, 05:26

mat wrote:I'm glad my mate enjoyed it....

I'm pissed off. Pissed off with the performance of so called professional players, the lack of support in the ground for the team, I even i started getting negative with the rest of them. At the end of the game i wanted that rag out and in his rightful place at rag towers underneath terry ticket touts desk. But then i read his after match interview and it came across that something is very wrong somewhere in this club and maybe he's the hard man that may well get rid of it. Weather it's certain players or something more ingarined into the club, personnel etc.

The rest of the season maybe a hard spell of tough love and will anger and frustrate us and hopefully the benefits will be seen next season It's gonna be a log tough one. Mad

Thats the most i've agreed with you for a while Very Happy

For some reason i wasn't pissed off today... i think it was because we looked so in control until a wonder strike and a massive chunk of luck meant they went 2-0 up... With our three main creative palyers all out and a squad which has no such thing as "depth" throwing on 11 plaers and expecting them to turn that round in the second half was always going to be an uphill struggle.

I was sat in 105 today, unlike my usual 111 and noticed people enjoy criticising our team more than they do supporting them. Whenever my dad is able to make a game i move seats to sit next to him, everytime i come within inches of twatting some no clued idiot for their pathetic remarks about the club or standing up or our players or whatever little issues they find so important as to spend the entire game slagging rather than supporting the team.

This time i had the pleasure of sitting next to some guy and his mate who turned up to the game late, with his laptop bag and proceeded to take out a pair of sunglasses scratch

By the end of the match they wanted the "Rag munich bastard" out of the club because he was plotting to destroy us from the inside, i had to turn away as i explained how i hated this kind of moron fan who thinks that A. Just because someone played for Utd they're automatically forever affiliated with that club and B. That anyone who has ever had any kind of connection with that club is then sent out on a life long mission to destroy our club.

It fucks me off rotten, at a game its unbearable... its one of the most pathetic excuses to hide behind when our team is performing poorly; "Oh he's a rag... He wants us to loose". Bollocks, theres so many reasons that doesn't work that i can't be arsed typing them out.

Tough love is exactly what that team needs right now and if that means sacrificing some talented deadweight then go for it, because there'd be no issues if they put their head down and worked hard like the Irelands and the SWP's of our squad. If their not willing to bust a gut for our manager, to give 110% every game, then frankly they've no right to expect to play for a team with ambitions of breaking into the footballing elite... they don't have the temprement to make it and theres no reason for them to freeload at our club.

I'm quickly warming back to Hughes, and its why that despite poor performances i hope he keeps his job... People need to see the big picture, the long term future... No-one became consistently successfull by doing something half paced and half arsed, they get there by going the extra mile, above and beyond the call of duty; I hope Hughes is demanding that, and judging from the attitude of some of the players would guess he is, i'd guess its a bit of a culture shock too - good, if they want to work to get to the top they'll need to give it thier all... or they can go to Real Madrid, where even if they win the League or Europe; its expected anyway... woo hoo.

Anyway i didn't even mean to post again tonight, rant over Razz
avatar
GStar
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3890
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by mat on January 4th 2009, 14:22

KippaxLad wrote:I wasn't too happy either Mat,should have been a good day,feel cheated? I do. I had to stomp off at the end,terrible result and you're right about being pissed off along with fellow supporters,The mood in the air was apparent. Did you get back ok mate? I'm dreading fucking work on monday .... load of "expert" crowing opinions I will have to put up with Mad

I got back ok and my phone hasn't stopped with the pisstaking. A scouse mate of mine phoined me and recommended i went sick for six weeks as they'd already started.

Gstar your analysis was pretty much spot on. I was in 104 and tried to get some songs going but only prople werebothered with either bein silent or slagging off everything. Obviously the players felt it otherwise Richards (???) wouldn't have been trying to wind up the crowd in a positive way at the start of the second half.
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 39
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: City v "The Tricky Trees" - FACUP 3rd round

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum