Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The boss

5 posters

Go down

The boss Empty The boss

Post by mat December 14th 2008, 14:40

One minute i want him out, the next i think keep him. I'm confused. I half suspect that a couple of players are trying to Ramos him. If thats the case he should shame them. I'm convinced Elano is one hence the punishment benching but who are the others if any?

The Schalke match was the best team performance this season in my opinion and both elano and Robinho were not there. Now i maybe putting 2+2 together and making 5 or maybe theres something in that?

Come January if a couple of high profile players go and everyone will call for his head but over time he maybe proved right.

The united connection also taints my view of him, the situation is driving me batty. He could do a job for us and roll on Jan we may see what he can do.
mat
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

The boss Empty Re: The boss

Post by GStar December 14th 2008, 17:41

I think a lot of fans, and the media (thanks Paul Ince) are looking to January for our salvation.

Whats gets me is Sven had a weaker squad yet we controlled matches every week, we were confident enough to go toe to toe with Chelsea, beat Utd twice drew with Arsenal at the Emirates.

All this without a right sided player, no striker an ageing DM... in all all, a patchwork team and a weak squad.

I'm quickly finding the concerns of the 'Hughes Out' brigade in that Hughes could well ruin our chance if the rumours are to be believed.

I just think that i'm a bit more rational and balanced than some of the other posters in that i can hopefully see both sides as opposed to spouting biast shite in order to back up blinkered opinions.

I'm unsure at the moment too, but with each week the concerns grow...
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mat December 14th 2008, 18:15

GStar wrote:I think a lot of fans, and the media (thanks Paul Ince) are looking to January for our salvation.

Whats gets me is Sven had a weaker squad yet we controlled matches every week, we were confident enough to go toe to toe with Chelsea, beat Utd twice drew with Arsenal at the Emirates.

All this without a right sided player, no striker an ageing DM... in all all, a patchwork team and a weak squad.

I'm quickly finding the concerns of the 'Hughes Out' brigade in that Hughes could well ruin our chance if the rumours are to be believed.

I just think that i'm a bit more rational and balanced than some of the other posters in that i can hopefully see both sides as opposed to spouting biast shite in order to back up blinkered opinions.

I'm unsure at the moment too, but with each week the concerns grow...

I think you are.

I just get hysterical sometimes. We know the potential, we know our tendency to fuck things up. When Hughes became boss i saw it as a red adair type role as we were skint at the time. Now with the added pressure of being able to out bid anyone i'm not sure he's the right man ,hopefully I'll be proved wrong.
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar December 14th 2008, 18:42

Exactly how i'm feeling.

I think i worite on Bm that to me, Hughes looks like a headmaster, getting all "his" players to sit on the floor, fingers on lips, legs crossed as he tells them exactly what he wants them to do.

I'd have thought with the talent will have and will acquire, Hughes wouldn eed only to give them a brief outline of what he wants, and the rest he would ask them to express thier talents to fufill thier roles.

Also imo of course, i'd have hope Hughes focused more on the mind aspect of the game, rather than belittling palyers and holding grudges he should, as Robinho said, be distilling a winngi mentality into our players heads. Making them believe they are the best and that they can reak their peak.

I don't get the feeling Hughes is doing any of this... quite the opposite infact... Hopefully i'm completely wrong!
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot December 15th 2008, 00:27

If reports that he wants rid of the Brazilian contingent in favour of the likes of Diarra and RSC...then he can go for me. Not the right man for the job.

Maybe if Frank was still in charge and we had limited funds, Hughes would have been able to do a job, but with apparent millions to spend, I'm not sure I trust him with the cheque book.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek December 15th 2008, 01:14

diarra - yes
in place of elano - no.
Derek
Derek

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by shinpads December 15th 2008, 02:14

hughes is clueless. yes thats my oppinion, but i stand by it. he spent numerous years at blackbum dealing with cloggers, but now with players who can play and not a clogger in sight he has no idea what to do. city trust me are going places but not with this second rate rag infiltraitor on board. get rid of the rag cunt now. he has less tactical nouse than derek.
shinpads
shinpads

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek December 15th 2008, 12:55

He knows what he is doing.
Goals we are fine for. No change needed there.
The defense is a shambles but that is not Hughes' fault. We have not had the same back four for 2 games running all season. Any team would leak goals if that was the case. One we stop having injuries and suspension they will get settled and we will stop conceding.

Also as Hughes and many others have said Blackburn were always better in the second half of the season.
Derek
Derek

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot December 15th 2008, 14:56

João Silva wrote:
Goals we are fine for.

Clearly.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek December 15th 2008, 15:45

quiet_riot wrote:
João Silva wrote:
Goals we are fine for.

Clearly.
Only Chelsea have scored more.
Derek
Derek

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot December 15th 2008, 19:53

João Silva wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:
João Silva wrote:
Goals we are fine for.

Clearly.
Only Chelsea have scored more.

Since we beat Arsenal, we've scored one solitary goal...
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down