Hull Vs. City

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by mat on November 16th 2008, 19:45

GET IN!!!

Our luck may have just changed.
cheers cheers cheers
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 40
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by Stato on November 16th 2008, 19:46

how many times has robinho benn fouled so far!?
avatar
Stato
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4589
Age : 27
Location : the dark side of the moon
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by Stato on November 16th 2008, 19:49

supermaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn!
class
avatar
Stato
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4589
Age : 27
Location : the dark side of the moon
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by Admin on November 16th 2008, 19:50

I love you Stephen

Admin
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 8222
Location : Admin
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by mat on November 16th 2008, 19:50


cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 40
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by KippaxLad on November 16th 2008, 19:51

If I was fanny,I would shag him senseless
avatar
KippaxLad
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1750
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by bluealf on November 16th 2008, 19:52

Well well what a turn around

Stevie is why Elano not getting a game cheers
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by Admin on November 16th 2008, 19:54

bluealf wrote:Well well what a turn around

Stevie is why Elano not getting a game cheers

Vassell is why Elano should be getting a game.

Admin
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 8222
Location : Admin
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by bluealf on November 16th 2008, 20:16

Did you not see Vass rip AC Milan to pieces, thats why he is playing to get match fit again Rolling Eyes
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by Admin on November 16th 2008, 20:20

bluealf wrote:Did you not see Vass rip AC Milan to pieces, thats why he is playing to get match fit again Rolling Eyes

I saw him play alright against them. I have also seen Elano play VERY well in many games this season, and actually score a few goals.

Admin
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 8222
Location : Admin
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by Stato on November 16th 2008, 20:26

he was always going to score No
avatar
Stato
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4589
Age : 27
Location : the dark side of the moon
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by bluealf on November 16th 2008, 20:29

Bozo wrote:
bluealf wrote:Did you not see Vass rip AC Milan to pieces, thats why he is playing to get match fit again Rolling Eyes

I saw him play alright against them. I have also seen Elano play VERY well in many games this season, and actually score a few goals.

But not enough for a man of his skills.

He was missing from just before xmas last year and he hasnt been that good this year either, i will give you 3 games.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck please put that as an own goal, it wasnt even a free kick ffs even Gray said it wasnt so it cant be arghhhhhhhhh
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by mat on November 16th 2008, 20:30

you just knew it....?

When did SWP become a left winger FFS!!!?
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 40
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by GStar on November 16th 2008, 21:47

How times change, two weeks ago i set up fort in the middle of BM towers and deffended Hughes with my life.

Now, as i see a hapless Vassell bumbling around, embarrasingly out of place. As i see one of our best ever wingers focred to play in the middle of the park ( a role that plays against all his strengths and into all his weaknesses). I also have to suffer Elano, one of our more inspirational midfielders sat warming the bench becasue of that Welsh twats personel vendetta.

Now i hear Hughes says "We are reasonably happy..." I'm not, we had opposite objectives at the start of the season and now have a complete role reversal. Not becasue Hughes is seemingly a poor overall manager but becasue he wont play his best players in thier best positions. Or in some cases, at all.

Portsmouth aside, when have we actually looked really good this season?


















... Exactly.
avatar
GStar
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3890
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by Derek on November 16th 2008, 21:58

GStar wrote:How times change, two weeks ago i set up fort in the middle of BM towers and deffended Hughes with my life.

Now, as i see a hapless Vassell bumbling around, embarrasingly out of place. As i see one of our best ever wingers focred to play in the middle of the park ( a role that plays against all his strengths and into all his weaknesses). I also have to suffer Elano, one of our more inspirational midfielders sat warming the bench becasue of that Welsh twats personel vendetta.

Now i hear Hughes says "We are reasonably happy..." I'm not, we had opposite objectives at the start of the season and now have a complete role reversal. Not becasue Hughes is seemingly a poor overall manager but becasue he wont play his best players in thier best positions. Or in some cases, at all.

Portsmouth aside, when have we actually looked really good this season?


















... Exactly.
I 100% agree. Altho vass was our best player i pre season.
avatar
Derek
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Age : 25
Location : inside something warm and fuzzy.
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by quiet_riot on November 16th 2008, 22:07

Vassell and Benjani are useless.
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by Guest on November 16th 2008, 22:34

quiet_riot wrote:Vassell and Benjani are useless.

They did OK on 10/2/2008 though.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by stony on November 16th 2008, 22:42

I'm not posting my opinions for at least another 24 hours. Evil or Very Mad

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by bluealf on November 16th 2008, 23:44

GStar wrote:How times change, two weeks ago i set up fort in the middle of BM towers and deffended Hughes with my life.

Now, as i see a hapless Vassell bumbling around, embarrasingly out of place. As i see one of our best ever wingers focred to play in the middle of the park ( a role that plays against all his strengths and into all his weaknesses). I also have to suffer Elano, one of our more inspirational midfielders sat warming the bench becasue of that Welsh twats personel vendetta.

Now i hear Hughes says "We are reasonably happy..." I'm not, we had opposite objectives at the start of the season and now have a complete role reversal. Not becasue Hughes is seemingly a poor overall manager but becasue he wont play his best players in thier best positions. Or in some cases, at all.

Portsmouth aside, when have we actually looked really good this season?


















... Exactly.

The other games we won cheers

A woeful mistake and a deflected freekick and 2-2 they scored 3 at the swamp, when did we do that last ?
But of course they are a newly promoted fodder ripe for for the picking.
Ask Wenger who has lost to them and stoke and only a 1-0 against wba.

Is he a shit manager ?

His youth team destroyed wigan, his reserves beat the scum, but the first team lose at home to villa, who have never won there for 14 years, O'neil has never beat them.

Frustrated i bet he's discombobulated study
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by quiet_riot on November 16th 2008, 23:47

mackenzie wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:Vassell and Benjani are useless.

They did OK on 10/2/2008 though.


A very good day. A rarity for those two clowns.
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by Admin on November 16th 2008, 23:56

quiet_riot wrote:
mackenzie wrote:
quiet_riot wrote:Vassell and Benjani are useless.

They did OK on 10/2/2008 though.


A very good day. A rarity for those two clowns.

Clown is too good a word for them two bozos!

Admin
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 8222
Location : Admin
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by bluealf on November 16th 2008, 23:57

Bollox
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by GStar on November 17th 2008, 00:06

bluealf wrote:The other games we won cheers

A woeful mistake and a deflected freekick and 2-2 they scored 3 at the swamp, when did we do that last ?
But of course they are a newly promoted fodder ripe for for the picking.
Ask Wenger who has lost to them and stoke and only a 1-0 against wba.

Is he a shit manager ?

His youth team destroyed wigan, his reserves beat the scum, but the first team lose at home to villa, who have never won there for 14 years, O'neil has never beat them.

Frustrated i bet he's discombobulated study

The difference there being Arsenal bossed the game against UTD, the team have played poorly in a couple of games this season but are still fourth.

We had a lesser team last season and were 3rd.

I could accept this if our best players were played in thier best positions and we were getting beat, but they're not so the massive frustration is that people believe we could have won against Liverpool/Boro/Wigan/Bolton ELano was the most substituted player in the PL last season but never felt the need to come out to the press.

When we got beat last year you could see our team's plan, it seems we no longer have one.
avatar
GStar
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3890
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by bluealf on November 17th 2008, 00:28

Robinho was the most subbed player in spain last year also Rolling Eyes

Yes they bossed utd, we bossed utd last year more so at their ground, did the double but they won the league and champs double, does that make us better?

Nope, but it makes me happy we beat them twice though. cheers
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 45
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by shinpads on November 17th 2008, 00:45

derek is still a clueless cunt, and insists on regurgitating shite from elsewhere. We were the better team today believe it or not, but we can not kill off a game, Once we went two one up if we had gone for it and got a third we would have taken all 3 points. their equaliser was a freak goal, but unfortunately we have had a lot of them against us this season. It was a better display than we have put on away most of this season. We will be fine , and after january we will be mint. We are missing some guidance, some inspiration and a definate formation to play to. That should give you a clue to what i think should change. All that is missing is what should come from the manager. Sadly i was right , the manager we have signed is tactically inept, and has no idea how to deal with a genuinely attacking side. much as it has been a joke and paper roumours recently, i feel that we do need a change at the top and the only man forthe job is the special one.

see you saturday boys and girls. (waldorf before the game if you want to tell me i am wrong face to face ) Suspect
avatar
shinpads
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Age : 51
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Hull Vs. City

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum