city versus yonners notlob

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: city versus yonners notlob

Post by KippaxLad on November 2nd 2008, 21:11

Joćo Silva wrote:
KippaxLad wrote:You're wrong Derek. Robinho SWP and Ireland will sweep all before them today
Really? Robinho was shit. Kicked off the park and didn't even try at times.

We SHOULD have swept through them but,as you say Robinho was muscled off the ball along with the other slighter players.
avatar
KippaxLad
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1750
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: city versus yonners notlob

Post by GStar on November 2nd 2008, 21:13

mat wrote:
GStar wrote:Why would you not want to support your team?


If i could afford the train, ticket etc i'd have gone today since it was pay on the door... Who cares if we're going through a shit patch? Shouldnt stop you from going to support your club.

Part of the reason i won't be going is because the old man is ill and i did mention sods law is we'll tonk Spurs next sunday.

We've been through a lot worse than this as you well know and i beleve we'll come good again, probably by the time we play the rags at home.

i pray we win next week, i have Spurs mates who after this week have, of course, begun to believe they will win the title this year.

I also want to here all the 'twats over the road' opinions when we win a game... Although surprise surprise they'll probably not be around.
avatar
GStar
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3890
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: city versus yonners notlob

Post by mat on November 2nd 2008, 21:15

GStar wrote:
mat wrote:
GStar wrote:Why would you not want to support your team?


If i could afford the train, ticket etc i'd have gone today since it was pay on the door... Who cares if we're going through a shit patch? Shouldnt stop you from going to support your club.

Part of the reason i won't be going is because the old man is ill and i did mention sods law is we'll tonk Spurs next sunday.

We've been through a lot worse than this as you well know and i beleve we'll come good again, probably by the time we play the rags at home.

i pray we win next week, i have Spurs mates who after this week have, of course, begun to believe they will win the title this year.

I also want to here all the 'twats over the road' opinions when we win a game... Although surprise surprise they'll probably not be around.

I think we will win on thursday and saturday.
avatar
mat
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Age : 40
Location : In the pub
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: city versus yonners notlob

Post by GStar on November 2nd 2008, 21:16

I hope so Sad
avatar
GStar
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 3890
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: city versus yonners notlob

Post by quiet_riot on November 2nd 2008, 23:00

We were dire.

If we keep it up, we won't get anything from our next 4 games.
How some people were thinking this little period would be a points-fest is beyond me right now!
avatar
quiet_riot
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 4122
Age : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: city versus yonners notlob

Post by robspankthemonkey on November 3rd 2008, 00:27

Hughes out by Christmas! No
avatar
robspankthemonkey
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5063
Age : 44
Location : Deep in the Forest.
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: city versus yonners notlob

Post by shinpads on November 3rd 2008, 01:10

robspankthemonkey wrote:Hughes out by Christmas! No

ou give him that long?

i really feel that hughes hasnt got a clue how to manage an attacking side. playing micah at left back seriously is wrong. I was gald to see zab back but he seems to be a loose cannon at times. i have no Idea what has happened to dunne, his confidence has been drained somehow, and playing TBH where micah should be is horribly wrong. going forward we ran into brick walls, we didnt try too much flashy stuff and did create chances but we need a top class finisher along side robinho to make it work. Shauny runs his bollocks off but seems to have lost his final touch. Up till now i have been able to defend the boys in the wake of defeats, but today i cant, somethings not right when we play away, maybe we are waiting for january but i cant work out whats so different away when we play so well at home. I cant see any bad signings, but what i can see is lesley making wrong choices.

Today we were shit, but thursday and sunday we will be imense.

dont forget that when we got the money we became the team to beat so every game becomes a cup final, and we will come good again.

peace and love peace and love keep loving the blues
avatar
shinpads
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 3860
Age : 51
Location : midlife crisis , the continuing episode..............
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: city versus yonners notlob

Post by KippaxLad on November 3rd 2008, 01:26

shinpads wrote:
robspankthemonkey wrote:Hughes out by Christmas! No

ou give him that long?

i really feel that hughes hasnt got a clue how to manage an attacking side. playing micah at left back seriously is wrong. I was gald to see zab back but he seems to be a loose cannon at times. i have no Idea what has happened to dunne, his confidence has been drained somehow, and playing TBH where micah should be is horribly wrong. going forward we ran into brick walls, we didnt try too much flashy stuff and did create chances but we need a top class finisher along side robinho to make it work. Shauny runs his bollocks off but seems to have lost his final touch. Up till now i have been able to defend the boys in the wake of defeats, but today i cant, somethings not right when we play away, maybe we are waiting for january but i cant work out whats so different away when we play so well at home. I cant see any bad signings, but what i can see is lesley making wrong choices.

Today we were shit, but thursday and sunday we will be imense.

dont forget that when we got the money we became the team to beat so every game becomes a cup final, and we will come good again.

peace and love peace and love keep loving the blues

This.

although we have so much shit we'd have it more peaceful being a Notts County fan
avatar
KippaxLad
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1750
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: city versus yonners notlob

Post by robspankthemonkey on November 3rd 2008, 02:36

KippaxLad wrote:
shinpads wrote:
robspankthemonkey wrote:Hughes out by Christmas! No

ou give him that long?

i really feel that hughes hasnt got a clue how to manage an attacking side. playing micah at left back seriously is wrong. I was gald to see zab back but he seems to be a loose cannon at times. i have no Idea what has happened to dunne, his confidence has been drained somehow, and playing TBH where micah should be is horribly wrong. going forward we ran into brick walls, we didnt try too much flashy stuff and did create chances but we need a top class finisher along side robinho to make it work. Shauny runs his bollocks off but seems to have lost his final touch. Up till now i have been able to defend the boys in the wake of defeats, but today i cant, somethings not right when we play away, maybe we are waiting for january but i cant work out whats so different away when we play so well at home. I cant see any bad signings, but what i can see is lesley making wrong choices.

Today we were shit, but thursday and sunday we will be imense.

dont forget that when we got the money we became the team to beat so every game becomes a cup final, and we will come good again.

peace and love peace and love keep loving the blues

This.

although we have so much shit we'd have it more peaceful being a Notts County fan

Or Mansfield Town? Razz
avatar
robspankthemonkey
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 5063
Age : 44
Location : Deep in the Forest.
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: city versus yonners notlob

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum