City V Joke

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: City V Joke

Post by stony on October 26th 2008, 22:13

Ducado wrote:me and Mrs were going to go, but something came up, but I have a stinking cold today so it was for the best still would loved to have been there Sad



Nonce

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: City V Joke

Post by Admin on October 26th 2008, 22:46

That was great!

Admin
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 8222
Location : Admin
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: City V Joke

Post by bluealf on October 26th 2008, 23:00

The match or the superb use of the pink hand by stony ?
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 44
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: City V Joke

Post by Admin on October 26th 2008, 23:04

bluealf wrote:The match or the superb use of the pink hand by stony ?

Both

Admin
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 8222
Location : Admin
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: City V Joke

Post by bluealf on October 26th 2008, 23:12

cheers
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 44
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: City V Joke

Post by Admin on October 26th 2008, 23:13

Could of been 4 or 5-nil today, SWP and Ireland had great chances to score but took too many touches!

Admin
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 8222
Location : Admin
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: City V Joke

Post by KippaxLad on October 26th 2008, 23:15

Bozo wrote:Could of been 4 or 5-nil today, SWP and Ireland had great chances to score but took too many touches!
what's your thoughts for this wednesday coming?
avatar
KippaxLad
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1750
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: City V Joke

Post by bluealf on October 26th 2008, 23:17

i am just waiting for football 1st on sky at 10pm.

Havnt seen a thing yet, been away being a good dad and hubby today Shocked
avatar
bluealf
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Male
Number of posts : 9245
Age : 44
Location : I have looked and it is a dark dark room.
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: City V Joke

Post by Admin on October 26th 2008, 23:19

KippaxLad wrote:
Bozo wrote:Could of been 4 or 5-nil today, SWP and Ireland had great chances to score but took too many touches!
what's your thoughts for this wednesday coming?

Well I fancy some revenge for the 8-1 Twisted Evil
I'm going for a City win, Robinho will be sky high after today, along with the rest of the team.

Admin
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 8222
Location : Admin
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: City V Joke

Post by KippaxLad on October 27th 2008, 19:48

Bozo wrote:
KippaxLad wrote:
Bozo wrote:Could of been 4 or 5-nil today, SWP and Ireland had great chances to score but took too many touches!
what's your thoughts for this wednesday coming?

Well I fancy some revenge for the 8-1 Twisted Evil
I'm going for a City win, Robinho will be sky high after today, along with the rest of the team.

Yeah that sounds about right! I agree that Robinhohohoho will cut through their defence and SWP will be too much for them too handle 3-0 ?
avatar
KippaxLad
Shaun Goater's Right Shin

Male
Number of posts : 1750
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: City V Joke

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum