Bozo's Blues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hughes

+8
Derek
Ducado
GStar
Rascal
Admin
quiet_riot
mat
stony
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

yes or no

Hughes Vote_lcap42%Hughes Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 8 ]
Hughes Vote_lcap58%Hughes Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 19

Hughes Empty Hughes

Post by stony June 2nd 2008, 13:12

yes or no?

stony
Colin Bell's Left Testicle

Number of posts : 10352
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Hughes Empty Re: Hughes

Post by mat June 2nd 2008, 13:15

Wheres "Derek is a cunt"?
Suspect
mat
mat

Male
Number of posts : 5770
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.rmt.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot June 2nd 2008, 13:17

Rather dip my cock in acid.

Another manager who whinges at everything but himself when they lose. Blames the ref, the grss, the sun, the rain.

Crap football. Thuggery. Ex-rag. Wanker.

Fuck off hughes, fuck off frank.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male
Number of posts : 4122

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin June 2nd 2008, 13:25

There is no way I am having Hughes here.
If he comes, I dont.

Admin

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascal June 2nd 2008, 13:26

quiet_riot wrote:Rather dip my cock in acid.

Another manager who whinges at everything but himself when they lose. Blames the ref, the grss, the sun, the rain.

Crap football. Thuggery. Ex-rag. Wanker.

Fuck off hughes, fuck off frank.

good post
Rascal
Rascal

Number of posts : 5540

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot June 2nd 2008, 13:27

Rascal wrote:

good post

Thanks..unless that was in the sarcastic way you told BT he made a good post Wink
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascal June 2nd 2008, 13:30

quiet_riot wrote:
Rascal wrote:

good post

Thanks..unless that was in the sarcastic way you told BT he made a good post Wink

Good reply is sarcastic Wink
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar June 2nd 2008, 17:57

Hughes played for a lot of clubs... he even left UTD twice. I agree he is an absolute twat after matches blaming everything but himself for a defeat.

He does however seem to embody everything Sven seems to lack; he's showed his sides can play good football, he's showed his sides can play as physically as the best of them. He comes across as someone who takes no shit, lets players and teams know what he expects of them and i very much doubt he'd lie down and let a Chairman walk all over him.

As i said on BM, if he comes he'll have my 100% support... the moment he leaves ill pick up my quite substancial loathing of him.

If rumours are true he wanted to come to us before Sven, he's his own man... just becuase he played for UTd does not mean he is Ferguson's love child.
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducado June 2nd 2008, 19:36

GStar wrote:Hughes played for a lot of clubs... he even left UTD twice. I agree he is an absolute twat after matches blaming everything but himself for a defeat.

He does however seem to embody everything Sven seems to lack; he's showed his sides can play good football, he's showed his sides can play as physically as the best of them. He comes across as someone who takes no shit, lets players and teams know what he expects of them and i very much doubt he'd lie down and let a Chairman walk all over him.

As i said on BM, if he comes he'll have my 100% support... the moment he leaves ill pick up my quite substancial loathing of him.

If rumours are true he wanted to come to us before Sven, he's his own man... just becuase he played for UTd does not mean he is Ferguson's love child.

AMEN to that
Ducado
Ducado

Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek June 2nd 2008, 19:42

Good post Gstar
Derek
Derek

Male
Number of posts : 3025
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2008, 19:56

Ducado wrote:
GStar wrote:Hughes played for a lot of clubs... he even left UTD twice. I agree he is an absolute twat after matches blaming everything but himself for a defeat.

AMEN to that

I don't doubt that if we are in the top 6 come Christmas that 75 per cent of those slagging him off now on BM will be somewhat quieter. That's football.

Some of the vitriol on there has to be seen to be believed at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by stony June 2nd 2008, 20:34

mackenzie wrote:
Ducado wrote:

AMEN to that

I don't doubt that if we are in the top 6 come Christmas that 75 per cent of those slagging him off now on BM will be somewhat quieter. That's football.

Some of the vitriol on there has to be seen to be believed at the moment.

I don't want him, I still have the image of him in his black rag shirt hurling abuse at a referee(anyone have that pic?) . I think he epitomised everything I hated about the rags.

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducado June 2nd 2008, 20:39

But if he brings us a bit more success Stony?

Is that not we all want from our team, we can not live on cult status forever, I know loads of Blues who gave up years ago, nothing to do with Frank, more to do with their patience running out, it does not matter where they come from in terms of a manager but what they do with the team.
Ducado
Ducado

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet_riot June 2nd 2008, 20:40

Ducado wrote:But if he brings us a bit more success Stony?

Is that not we all want from our team, we can not live on cult status forever, I know loads of Blues who gave up years ago, nothing to do with Frank, more to do with their patience running out, it does not matter where they come from in terms of a manager but what they do with the team.

It's not about trophies. it's about pride. It's about City. Manchester City.

I couldn't care less if City win nothing ever. But if we do, I want it done the City way.
quiet_riot
quiet_riot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducado June 2nd 2008, 20:42

I can understand that Quiet Riot, however I suspect there are many of us that understand the old City way is never going to get us any where, I am for giving the bloke a chance
Ducado
Ducado

Back to top Go down

Post by stony June 2nd 2008, 20:46

Ducado wrote:But if he brings us a bit more success Stony?

Everything comes at a price, if he is successful and the rags offered him the chance to replace purple nose then he would jump at it, probably taking a few of our prize assets with him. I still haven't forgotten Kendal.
I think we should have a no rag policy and stick to it.
I don't like or trust Mark Hughes.

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducado June 2nd 2008, 21:08

Lets be honest here it pains me to say it, if he were to go to the Rags after a few seasons, it would mean he had done OK with us, I think we should give him a chance
Ducado
Ducado

Back to top Go down

Post by stony June 2nd 2008, 21:17

Ducado wrote:Lets be honest here it pains me to say it, if he were to go to the Rags after a few seasons, it would mean he had done OK with us, I think we should give him a chance

I'd rather the horrible rag cunt stayed well away from my club. Don't get me wrong, I will back the team 100% but Mark Hughes will need a complete character transplant for me to like him.

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2008, 21:19

stony wrote:
Ducado wrote:Lets be honest here it pains me to say it, if he were to go to the Rags after a few seasons, it would mean he had done OK with us, I think we should give him a chance

I'd rather the horrible rag cunt stayed well away from my club. Don't get me wrong, I will back the team 100% but Mark Hughes will need a complete character transplant for me to like him.

I bet you like him if he proves successful.Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by stony June 2nd 2008, 21:22

mackenzie wrote:
stony wrote:

I'll never like him, he's a cunt. I might admire his achievements but I will never like him.

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2008, 21:24

stony wrote:
mackenzie wrote:
stony wrote:

I'll never like him, he's a cunt. I might admire his achievements but I will never like him.

Now you know you are fibbing. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by stony June 2nd 2008, 21:30

mackenzie wrote:
stony wrote:
mackenzie wrote:
stony wrote:

Now you know you are fibbing. Laughing Laughing Laughing

In all honesty I hold him in the same contempt I do Keane and Cantona.

stony

Back to top Go down

Post by Rascal June 2nd 2008, 21:52

What will be considered success?
Rascal
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post by GStar June 2nd 2008, 22:05

I guess in the eyes of the fans, sucess will simply be an improvement on the last season. Some may want silverware in the long run, and i think now we have the resources, it will become a requirement soon, but i don't think too many of us would give up because "we werent winning the Champions League on a regular basis."

I also find it very tedious that people would stop going to matches because someone who played for Utd could now be managing us.

He's not red through and through; he played for: Utd, Chelsea, Southampton, Bayern, Barcelona... he played for a host of top clubs in his prime, thats probavbly why he played for Utd when he did.

Mark Hughes is not a red through and through: He is not Cantona, He is not Keane... I hate Utd for what they stand for and represent, I hate Utd becasue their fans are amongst the most arrogant and clueless in the world... Just becuase a player had ambition to play for big clubs and one of them happened to be Utd is, in my opinion, a pretty thin excuse.

I do loathe Mark Hughes for his attitude in press conference's, but his managerial abilities are there for all to see with BBurn... He'll bring all the shortcomings that Sven has been known to have and he'll also bring good football, physical fighters and can show his CV along with our "3 year plan" to bring in targets.

It awfull to read the threads on BM who don't want Hughes because he's; "a RAG bastard" ... Do people really care more about how much they hate Utd before how much they care for City?

Even then, Hughes is hardly a born red.
GStar
GStar

Number of posts : 3890
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2008, 22:06

Rascal wrote:What will be considered success?

That is open to opinion and debate. For me personally it would be consistency with a European place within the first two seasons.

But stability is the first aim, and strengthening the squad with some wise buys. God knows we could do with a couple of seasons at least without another bloody soap opera.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next